+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Theo123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Is it mandatory to create a job bank profile? I havent activated my job bank profile due to some discrepancy on work history between my job bank profile and my EE profile. yet, i heard (not sure) that some people got an ITA without even creating a job profile?

i didnt know this is optional. can anyone confirm this?

anaskw

Mar 30, 2015
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this great forum, and I'm building my EE profile. I have a question please, could someone help/clarify?

At Education History: The field of 'Complete/full academic years' What should I type? Let's say my college was 5 years and I got finished it within 6 years. What should I type? 5?

Thank you

Han said:
What is the WES reference number? Should we enter only the numbers or the letter after the numbers as well?

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
anaskw said:
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this great forum, and I'm building my EE profile. I have a question please, could someone help/clarify?

At Education History: The field of 'Complete/full academic years' What should I type? Let's say my college was 5 years and I got finished it within 6 years. What should I type? 5?

Thank you
Yes 5.. Officially recognized Education length should be considered..

KAKINADA

Jun 13, 2014
Kakinada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Yampower / Seniors,

I applied for FSW 2014 under noc 0015 and got rejected because of not submitting relevant documents (reference letters) related to my current job. I did not submit roles and responsibilities from my senior or HR. Now i see that since all the NOC Codes are open 0213 best suits me. Can i change and re apply now as 0213. Because already i am issued with UCI number for the same. Please suggest

If getting the roles and responsibilities is mandatory can someone suggest the standard format that should be used and whom should it address?

I am in the process of filling my Express entry form and please let me know asap

Regards,

Harshi

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
You will the details in this link. Good luck. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/regarding-experience-letter-format-for-fsw-t236696.0.html
And another one done recently. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/overseas-woek-experience-outside-canada-t277219.0.html

ajoyalex

Mar 25, 2014
Hi forum members,

I want to apologize if this question was already asked and answered in this forum.
Under the work history there is question:

Date XY first became qualified to practice in this occupation

I have put the date after I finished university (bachelor degree), I guess that is the date from when I can do that job (IT job position)

I have bachelor degree. I started working after the bachelor degree and that is why I put that date (at this time I was working under different NOC that the one I am applying)

Is there any other date I have to put?

mr.accounters

Jan 28, 2015
Can someone help me in this:

1. What should i write in PO Box, Street Number and APt/Unit

My House address goes like
123, XYZ Colony, Street Name, City, State, Pincode

in some form all 3 are mentioned, in some PO Box is not present. Pls guide.

2. What to mention in last 10 year address. Places where i lived 3-4 months do i need to mention those also or i can club them with other places.

3. What if i dont remember address of the accomodation i stayed in,

4. Do i need to give proof of the places i lived in later?

5. WHat all documents i have to notarize.
few i think are -- LOR from manager since company does not provide. Any other ??

Pls reply to all points.. I am very confused.

gurpreet5288

Mar 30, 2015
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,

I am 27 years old now.(DOB 5-2-88) and single/no married and I am currently living in india. I have done MCA (Master of Computer Application) about 2 years ago.

My education details :
High School 10th April,2002 to March,2003
Senior Secondary School April,2004 to March,2005
B.Com (Bachelor of commerce) April,2005 to April,2008
P.G.D.C.A (Post Graduation Diploma in compute Application) May,2008 to April,2009
M.C.A ( Master of Computer Application) May,2009 to April,2012

After finished my Master's degree, I have done 1 years full-time job (Web Developer) as work experience (from May 2012 to June 2013). After I just quit my full-time job and started to work for my own as freelancer. ( From June 2013 to present)

Now I want to apply for Canada PR and I have search about Express Entry Programme which is good as per my profile. I would like to know these questions in my mind.

1. What is possibility or chances for me to get Canada PR ?
2. What is required scored in IELTS for me to apply for PR?
3. What is total fees and money will be spend for complete this process ?
4. What is time duration will be taken to complete this process?
5. What is total points for my profile out of 67 which is required to eligible for Canada Express Entry Programme.

I will be really thanks to you if you can help me to understand this more.....

Thanks in advance

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
gurpreet5288 said:
Hello,

I am 27 years old now.(DOB 5-2-88) and single/no married and I am currently living in india. I have done MCA (Master of Computer Application) about 2 years ago.

My education details :
High School 10th April,2002 to March,2003
Senior Secondary School April,2004 to March,2005
B.Com (Bachelor of commerce) April,2005 to April,2008
P.G.D.C.A (Post Graduation Diploma in compute Application) May,2008 to April,2009
M.C.A ( Master of Computer Application) May,2009 to April,2012

After finished my Master's degree, I have done 1 years full-time job (Web Developer) as work experience (from May 2012 to June 2013). After I just quit my full-time job and started to work for my own as freelancer. ( From June 2013 to present)

Now I want to apply for Canada PR and I have search about Express Entry Programme which is good as per my profile. I would like to know these questions in my mind.

1. What is possibility or chances for me to get Canada PR ? You have good chances considering your age, education and experience.. Please keep in mind that to claim points for the freelance part of your experience, you need to provide necessary proofs.
2. What is required scored in IELTS for me to apply for PR? Minimum 6 in all 4 attributes.. But higher the better.. Best if you can make CLB level 9 for all 4 attributes..
3. What is total fees and money will be spend for complete this process ? Application fee 550 CAD, RPRF 490 CAD.
4. What is time duration will be taken to complete this process? According to CIC, EE application process should complete by 6 months
5. What is total points for my profile out of 67 which is required to eligible for Canada Express Entry Programme. You need to have 67 points out of 100 to be eligible for EE. Check from following link about six selection factors and calculate your score accordingly.. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

I will be really thanks to you if you can help me to understand this more.....

Thanks in advance

gurpreet5288

Mar 30, 2015
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Special Thanks to hamidur for sending me reply on my post

I have few more doubts in my mind. Please help me for this

1. Is there any interview will be taken where I can get more chance to proof my knowledge and eligibility for Express Entry / PR for canada
2. I got one Agent call who told me fees for Express Entry. ( I am currently 27 years old, single, no kids and apply for my individual only)
Credential Assessment - 235 CAD
Embassy fees for Canadian Federal : =550 CAD ( per adult embassy fee)
Embassy landing Charges-490 CAD (per adult)
Embassy fees per kid - 150 CAD

As per my knowledge I have calculate total fees would be 550 CAD + 490 CAD = 1040 CAD. But I am not understanding part of Credential Assessment - 235 CAD .. what is this ??? Is that also needs to add in my case for Express Entry fees.

3. What is good range of total points out of 67 for apply Express Entry Where regections cases will be less and
Is there any tips or more chances to get PR if I apply for Express Entry now ?
(As per my profile, 27 years old , full-time study including Master's Degree in IT fields, 2 years work experience in IT fields, 15000 CAD proof of funds, IELTS exam score : L-7.5 + S -6.5, W - 6.5, R- 6.5 )

Thanks in advance ..

insouciant

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello..

I worked at my previous company for around 1.4 years. i worked as Trainee engineer for the initial 6 months and after that i got permanent with the position of Jr.Engineer. So my question is, do i need to mention both designations in my EE profile.

Kindly answer.

santu1123

Dec 28, 2014
Hi everyone.. I have registered to expression entry in the month of January and also registered for Jobbank.ca
I have updated by resume to latest and got my education assessed by WES and have IELTS score of band 7, addition to that I have added my spouse education too. I have not yet got Invitation to apply yet.
Eligibility wise it shows I am entitled too apply for FSWP but status is in progress

Usually how long does it take to get an invitation for FSWP?

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hello,

My evaluation has been completed on 17 Feb 2015

After a long chase for sending the report at my address they updated as 1 copy sent by international express courier on 13 March..

But still havent received it . can anyone of you please help ???