+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Mohsin Taj

May 25, 2023
I haven't submitted my application, I am going to now. But what I need is to ask is, once I have submitted my email, do I receive their response with my total points ? I mean much did I score?

Mohsin Taj

May 25, 2023
Hi,

Please confirm while entering academic details in express entry profile, do I need to submit only highest level education credential or all of them? ( Matric, Bachelors, etc ). Also if I need to mention all of them, what would be the order. Oldest to newest or newest or oldest?

Thanks!
Kindly update!

mhtayyab

Sep 8, 2023
Hey guys ! Help me out please.
I have 6 years of experience in two different NOCs, if I submit 3 years of experience of my primary NOC and 3 years of experience in the second one in express entry profile. Will I get the overall points of 6 years' of experience for the primary NOC?

Oct 19, 2023
Hello people,

I need your help, advice, or suggestion.

Is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the Express Entry process?
If there is no thread for that, could someone who has an in-depth understanding of the process kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am a bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the Express entry( EE) and its corresponding steps.
Though websites provide instructions to a certain extent, I am not entirely convinced, as I understand there is a lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instructions will be helpful not just to me but to many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time.

Oct 19, 2023
Hello people,

Is there anyone in this forum that can point me to step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the Express Entry process?
If there is no thread for that, could someone who has an in-depth understanding of the process kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am a bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though websites provide instructions to a certain extent, I am not entirely convinced, as I understand there is a lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instructions will be helpful not just to me but to many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello people,

Is there anyone in this forum that can point me to step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the Express Entry process?

I am a bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.

Here are the steps.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

mimoza

Oct 22, 2023
Hi everyone,

How I can find why am I having zero overall score in profile entry?
I obtain:
- WES equivalency for my BA and MA degrees
- eligibility letter from a proffessional institution in Ontario which determines my eligibility to register as professional
- more than 5 years experience under NOC 31200 - IELTS: L 6.5, R 6, W 6.5, S 7.
are not all these enough to gain at least some scores?

Thank you in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

Please can you help me to find out why I am having zero overall score in express entry profile?
What is your profile? Do you have 67 eligibility points (on the IRCC site under selection factors)? If so, you are answering a question wrong. Don’t know your professional designation but gives you no points so not relevant to EE profile. if including it as certificate, take it out and you may be eligible.

Last edited: