+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
I just got My IELTS result,
L: 8.5
R: 8
S: 6.5
W: 6.0
My Points would be 451, My one year experience completes on April 24 2019,
Should I create my profile right away, or should I wait for April 24?
You can create your profile anytime. Moreover you can update your profile anytime to keep you in the race.

Reactions: mdilushi

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Hello all,
I have something that I hope i could expert help with

I have written in the LOE that the manager wrote the reference letter while trying to follow the guidelines with regards to the content required by the IRCC.
I have done that to point out that the letter is rather complete except for the salary that isn't mentioned and I did include why it isnt.
So i am worried that this above phrase will be misunderstood in any manner.
Help is appreciated on whether its ok or what should be done.
Any insights please guys

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hello all,
I have something that I hope i could expert help with

I have written in the LOE that the manager wrote the reference letter while trying to follow the guidelines with regards to the content required by the IRCC.
I have done that to point out that the letter is rather complete except for the salary that isn't mentioned and I did include why it isnt.
So i am worried that this above phrase will be misunderstood in any manner.
Help is appreciated on whether its ok or what should be done.
Do not include that sentence. it could give an impression that this could be some forged or falsified document. You can explain why the salary is not mentioned and make sure you include pay stubs, any increment letters, employment contracts to support the salary.

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Do not include that sentence. it could give an impression that this could be some forged or falsified document. You can explain why the salary is not mentioned and make sure you include pay stubs, any increment letters, employment contracts to support the salary.
Oh, what if I have already did it, what do you think should be done then

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Already submitted?
It's just that I thought it's already implied that the format is provided in case of work letter so that all ircc information could be added to it, maybe that's what made sense to me at the time of the application

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
How about formats for proof of fund n all??
There is no specific format. Get your docs from bank. Have a cover letter for the documents you include.

I recommend to have a table listing your bank acct/ deposit #, type of deposit/acct you have, the amount in local currency, exchange rate, amount in CAD. Acct/ deposit opened and maturity date, tenure. Include applicable details.

Also good idea to provide an explanation on how you extracted the exchange rate.

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
If you submitted, let's hope they won't. In case if they have an issue, they could verify.
Because the thing is that my letter is written by my manager but signed by the HR manager on the letterhead as he is the only one who has the authority to do so. I clarified that too, what do you think

hisham1406

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hi,

I am in the process of making my profile (Pre ITA). I have a few questions, since I understand that I will have to provide documents in the final stage for the info I give here:

1. I got an ECA for a Master’s Degree. However, I got the evaluation done for both undergraduate and masters. My question is that when I am creating my profile should I just enter my master’s qualification, or should I enter both undergrad and masters?

2. Also, do I need to give details for my A-Levels (since I did not get this evaluated and secondly, I did this more than 10 years ago) or a foundation programme that I did before 10 years from today?

3. As per the NOC that I will apply for I have work experience from August 2013 to Feb 2016 in Pakistan and then Feb 2016 to present in Dubai as per below order:

Aug 13-Feb 16 in organization A (30 months) in Pakistan

Feb 16 to April 18 in Organization B (26 months) in Dubai

May 18 to July 18 in Organization C (3 months) in Dubai

August 19 to Current in Organization D (8 months) in Dubai

o Do I need to provide letters for all 4 organizations or can I skip the experience in Pakistan (just show that in personal history) and just include experience in Dubai (since its 3 plus years, I have 1 plus continuous year in organization B and the maximum points I can get is 50 which I do if I show 3 years)?

4. I have been working in the same NOC i.e. 1113, but during the 4 jobs I have had different tittle, i.e. FX dealer, Investment dealer etc but responsibilities have been more or less same. Can I use different titles when I get the experience letter from each organization or should I try to request the employers to have the same title?

5. When it comes to travel history, I can’t seem to find the correct answer for duration. Do I need to give it for the last 10 years or since I was 18?

Thanks and looking forward to your help.

Reactions: Temilade

abhasachdev

Sep 6, 2018
My MBA from Pune University has been evaluated as Postgraduation diploma (1 year). is this equal to the option -
"Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession" . Should i choose this option in my Express Entry form or should i choose "One year program at a university, college, trade or technical school or other institute". Which option should i choose while filing my profile form?

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
My MBA from Pune University has been evaluated as Postgraduation diploma (1 year). is this equal to the option -
"Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession" . Should i choose this option in my Express Entry form or should i choose "One year program at a university, college, trade or technical school or other institute". Which option should i choose while filing my profile form?
You can't choose Masters unless you have an ECA stating you hold a master degree that is recognized by them,regarding professional degree requiring a licence to practice is mostly applicable for regulated professions like healthcare.

abhasachdev

Sep 6, 2018
So what option do i choose? One year program? But it doesnt specifiy postgraduation. Also wouldnt i loose points with this?
While i am filing the form, its asking me to fill my individual education details separately - eg. I am filing B.com and MBA (both have been evaluated by WES). Someone suggested i should choose the option "2 or more degrees" for education. While filing individual education, that option is not coming but while calculating my points through the comprehensive tool, its coming. Which options do i choose for my education section in the profile creation so that i dont loose points? please help

You can't choose Masters unless you have an ECA stating you hold a master degree that is recognized by them,regarding professional degree requiring a licence to practice is mostly applicable for regulated professions like healthcare.