+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry status (longer than 6months)

gitinem

Apr 9, 2019
Hey Guys,
Has anybody waited for more than 6 months without any update from CIC ? Could you share your experience ?
AOR: 01 Oct 2018, no update from CIC, When I contact CIC via call centre or web form they reply that everything is in place. It's been more than 6 months and I have no idea how to deal with this. I ordered GCMS notes which has Eligibility as 'Recommended Pass' with the officer mentioning 'REVIEW REQUIRED'. Is there a reason that CIC doesn't communicate this ? I mean if knew the problem, I could upload documents supporting the issue. What's the worst case scenario here ?

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hey Guys,
Has anybody waited for more than 6 months without any update from CIC ? Could you share your experience ?
AOR: 01 Oct 2018, no update from CIC, When I contact CIC via call centre or web form they reply that everything is in place. It's been more than 6 months and I have no idea how to deal with this. I ordered GCMS notes which has Eligibility as 'Recommended Pass' with the officer mentioning 'REVIEW REQUIRED'. Is there a reason that CIC doesn't communicate this ? I mean if knew the problem, I could upload documents supporting the issue. What's the worst case scenario here ?

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi my application is similar to yours. It’s been 8 months with no response. Review required on my last gcms note ordered on April. Concern regarding my employment. This happened way before in January and they haven’t asked me for any supporting documents since then. I uploaded an updated job letter after seeing my gcms. My application seems to be untouched for ages. Every time I call cic I get a generic response saying everything good so far and you just need to wait. I’m losing hope. Can’t believe that I still haven’t met the eligibility even after 8 months. Did you get PPR or any recent updates. Please and thank you

Franlloyd

Jan 5, 2019
Guys I know that it is hard being in the waiting room but be patient. I will advise you to contact an MP. I submitted my application in July 26, 2018. My application was approved since November 2018. I didn't get any updates until when I contacted a MP in February 2019. Then got the golden email from ircc in two days following the MP contacting them.

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Guys I know that it is hard being in the waiting room but be patient. I will advise you to contact an MP. I submitted my application in July 26, 2018. My application was approved since November 2018. I didn't get any updates until when I contacted a MP in February 2019. Then got the golden email from ircc in two days following the MP contacting them.
Whom you contact. I’m an inland applicant. My application is currently at Sydney Nova Scotia.

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
AOR 2018-09-11
Reviewing eligibility
Processing background check

Medicals done on 2018-06-04 - no idea if I need to redo it again soon.

A couple of days ago got a reply:

"Application is awaiting the review of an agent.
Notification will be sent in due course."

Ordered GCMS today.

gitinem

Apr 9, 2019
Hi my application is similar to yours. It’s been 8 months with no response. Review required on my last gcms note ordered on April. Concern regarding my employment. This happened way before in January and they haven’t asked me for any supporting documents since then. I uploaded an updated job letter after seeing my gcms. My application seems to be untouched for ages. Every time I call cic I get a generic response saying everything good so far and you just need to wait. I’m losing hope. Can’t believe that I still haven’t met the eligibility even after 8 months. Did you get PPR or any recent updates. Please and thank you
Hi,

Same status. No updates till now. From GCMS notes, I inferred that they opened by file only once in these 7.5 months. Whenever I call or use web form, I get the feedback that everything is in place.

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi,

Same status. No updates till now. From GCMS notes, I inferred that they opened by file only once in these 7.5 months. Whenever I call or use web form, I get the feedback that everything is in place.
Hi I been waiting since March. Now it’s 8th month. I’m CEC inland applicant and my WP I expiring this August.. hope they will make a decision soon for all of us

JD20

Apr 30, 2019
Hey! Thank you for this! But you really mean Minister of Parliament here by MP right??

Raj.kr

Jun 24, 2019
Hey Guys

I got my medical done in August 2017, and my application was lodged on 9th September 2017. My status was updated twice and now it's stuck at Background verification. It's been more than 9 months, I still have not got any updates. I have ordered my GCMS notes but have no idea how long it will take to get them. Can anyone tell whether GCMS notes give a clearer picture of the status?
I am really worried.

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hey Guys

I got my medical done in August 2017, and my application was lodged on 9th September 2017. My status was updated twice and now it's stuck at Background verification. It's been more than 9 months, I still have not got any updates. I have ordered my GCMS notes but have no idea how long it will take to get them. Can anyone tell whether GCMS notes give a clearer picture of the status?
I am really worried.
I hope you mean 2018 instead of 2017! Is that a mistake or is it true!!