+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry status (longer than 6months)

shinyjoshua

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
The officer said so in a note on my GCMS notes. That's why I was put in RR.
On the same boat. Submitted document July 2018, per GCMS file hasn’t been worked since Aug 2018 and issue was with foreign work experience. Haven’t been asked for any document and since then case is under eligibility review. I get the same response that you get. Any updates?

Reactions: matper18

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
On the same boat. Submitted document July 2018, per GCMS file hasn’t been worked since Aug 2018 and issue was with foreign work experience. Haven’t been asked for any document and since then case is under eligibility review. I get the same response that you get. Any updates?
Yes! I Actually received the golden e-mail on August 12 after 488 days waiting!

aaron0487

Jul 10, 2019
Hi, they asked me for a re-medical and medical request for my spouse as well. Also few additional documents. At least they opened my application after a long time
Is your application with NDVO and do you mind me asking by what medium are they communicating as they don't reply to my emails or cse through web forms?

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Is your application with NDVO and do you mind me asking by what medium are they communicating as they don't reply to my emails or cse through web forms?
My application is at Sydney VO. I got the updates in my cic account. Try checking your cic account. If you’re application is in NDVO try contacting your MP. It may work sometimes

Reactions: aaron0487

aaron0487

Jul 10, 2019
My application is at Sydney VO. I got the updates in my cic account. Try checking your cic account. If you’re application is in NDVO try contacting your MP. It may work sometimes
Thanks a lot for the info, don't know any MP who can or would want to help in such cases

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
was there any message about eligibility requirement after 6 months?
There was an ADR a few days after AOR (check my signature), and then silence. I ordered multiple sets of GCMS notes during the process and identified the problem with my application. I decided to proactively upload supporting documents via webform and everything worked out fine in the end.

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello guys. I just got an update on my medical. It's changed to "You don't need.." from "passed" when I reached 1 year mark. Today, it's changed to "passed" again, and new pass date is marked 21 August. Does any one know if this means something? like: my SS is completed? or if they just do this for all inland applicants whose medical is expired? Thanks in advance.

Just called IRCC this morning, and a useless lady didn't even want to grab my file in the beginning. Can any one advise what this means and what should I do? Should I send an email to Ralph's office? Can you share the email adress you sent to plz? Thankyou

Last edited:

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hello guys. I just got an update on my medical. It's changed to "You don't need.." from "passed" when I reached 1 year mark. Today, it's changed to "passed" again, and new pass date is marked 21 August. Does any one know if this means something? like: my SS is completed? or if they just do this for all inland applicants whose medical is expired? Thanks in advance.

Just called IRCC this morning, and a useless lady didn't even want to grab my file in the beginning. Can any one advise what this means and what should I do? Should I send an email to Ralph's office? Can you share the email adress you sent to plz? Thankyou
Medicals were extended. That's about it for now...

Reactions: ghost023

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
Hi

I applied my file on January 10,2019.
File still stuck on review eligibility.
Applied gcms on august 11 that shows MI3 officer review required. But file was not touched after march 16.
Again applied for gcms on July 11 but now they did not send my notes even after 50 days this time. I have even replied to Atip email still no response. Generated the CSE but no response.
Online and customer service still say file is under review eligibility.
Only 2 months of work permit left.

Any advice
Thanks