+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry status (longer than 6months)

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Eligibility problems... Officer wasn't satisfied with the documents I provided regarding my foreign work experience.
How come you know that they are not satisfied if you don’t mind me asking. Your application is still in progress. So you might get a positive review. I am also having review required for foreign experience. Submitted supporting documents still no updates. All I know is that reviewing my documents don’t know how long it going to take!

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
How come you know that they are not satisfied if you don’t mind me asking. Your application is still in progress. So you might get a positive review. I am also having review required for foreign experience. Submitted supporting documents still no updates. All I know is that reviewing my documents don’t know how long it going to take!
The officer said so in a note on my GCMS notes. That's why I was put in RR.

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hi guys, a few weeks back my medicals status went from "you passed the medical exams" to "you do not need medical exams". I just logged into my account and it now says: "July 3, 2019 You passed the medical exam". Could this be some sort of good news?

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
I am too in the 20% category... AOR 15 July 2018.

My file is currently at NDVO (since April 2019). GCMS notes show that it has not been assigned to an officer yet.

Is ther anything I can do to pickup my file? How long will they take before they work on it?

@legalfalcon your advice please

aaron0487

Jul 10, 2019
My AOR is April 11, 2018. File hasn't been worked on since May, 2018 according to GCMS notes.
Hi
did you get any update? I am in a similar situation, it has been 10 months post AOR and still no updates. The application is again with ND VO

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hi
did you get any update? I am in a similar situation, it has been 10 months post AOR and still no updates. The application is again with ND VO
Not really... The only thing that happened lately was the medicals extension. But that was on July 3rd, so I don't know if I'm any closer to the end of this, to be honest.

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Not really... The only thing that happened lately was the medicals extension. But that was on July 3rd, so I don't know if I'm any closer to the end of this, to be honest.
They extended your medical? Mine is saying you passed medical on September 28. Medical will expire this month. This wait is frustrating

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
They extended your medical? Mine is saying you passed medical on September 28. Medical will expire this month. This wait is frustrating
My medicals will expire in October and I've made up my mind already that they will just let the medicals expire and then will make a decision whether to extend it or re-take? So possibly looking at another 3-4 months delay :)

All hail IRCC :)

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

aaron0487

Jul 10, 2019
I mean can we do nothing about to know updates on our application post 12 months also? This is highly uncertain and disappointing

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I mean can we do nothing about to know updates on our application post 12 months also? This is highly uncertain and disappointing
No... Their standard response is "If we need more information from you we will contact you." And also "We process 80% of the applications within the normal time-frame, we can't estimate how long the other 20% will take".