+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry status (longer than 6months)

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
I dont have anyone trustworthy to order GCMS notes on my behalf. Hence, I believe the only option is to wait like everyone else. I see quite a lot have been waiting longer than I am for PPR now.
You can order your self and you will get your report 35 to 40 days that is only way to check where you are stuck.

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
Hello everyone, I have submitted my EE application on April 9, 2018 and IRCC requested AD on April 26,2018 which provided four days later.
Since then my application status is as below without any change:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

NOC: 2241 - online EE Outland - GCMS notes are not ordered -

Your comments are highly appreciated.
You should order gcms note and also raise CSE to check why this is pending so long

Reactions: madjidmohammadi

hungnguyen

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone,
I submitted e-application on July 5 and it is almost 6 months, but I have not received any reply from CIC. Based on the current status below, can you please advise? Thanks,

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the Final decision has been made.

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
Hello everyone,
I submitted e-application on July 5 and it is almost 6 months, but I have not received any reply from CIC. Based on the current status below, can you please advise? Thanks,

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the Final decision has been made.
It is always better to raise GCMS note to get real and correct status

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello everyone, I have submitted my EE application on April 9, 2018 and IRCC requested AD on April 26,2018 which provided four days later.
Since then my application status is as below without any change:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

NOC: 2241 - online EE Outland - GCMS notes are not ordered -

Your comments are highly appreciated.
Hi,
Please order gcms to get a better clarity on your file.
You can call ircc as well but gcms will give you a better insight on the progress of your file.

Franlloyd

Jan 5, 2019
Hi Guys,
I am in a same boat as you even though mine didn't yet reach six months. I received a e-aor on the 27th of July 2018 under pnp nomination. Received a request for additional documents on 19th of August, which I submitted on the 25th of the same month. Since that day I am still waiting. I am living in South Africa right now. Could someone tell me how to be in contact with the MP? Beside that is there a way to order a gcms-note from outside Canada as I don't know anyone there? I really want to know where is my application and at which stage.

Sonali_s

Jul 23, 2018
Hi All,

Anyone with experience and advice in having their express entry take longer than 6months would be greatly appreciated.I submitted my documents on the 24th of May 2017 and am still waiting for any update. My current status as follows:

Background check: we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more infromation.

Final decision: your application is in progress. We will send you a measage once the final decision has been made.

Note that i have passed my medical test.

I am just concerned that it has taken more than 7 months and the status is the same since more than 3 months.

Thanks in advance for your help. I would also appreciate if anyone has a contact number for cic for abroad applicants

Regards
Hi
I can see that this is an old post. Still hoping you will reply .. when did you finally get your PPR then ?

Sonali_s

Jul 23, 2018
What's gcms? o_O
When the application is delayed beyond the stipulated time ie 6 months , you can order a detailed explanation of your file which informs you what process your file went through step and step and where & why it is stuck currently. You can google how to ..
what’s your timeline ?

lskllr

Jan 21, 2019
Germany
I'm waiting for my Biometrics Instruction Letter (applied in dec 2018, got my confirmation of submission on Jan 11th, biometrics request Jan 18th). I sent in the payment fee 2 days ago and now go a bit crazy, cause they said the send the Letter within 24 hrs. But maybe that differs when you apply online?
I'm really insecure about doing sth wrong.
For example I just saw by coincidence that you have to upload your passport as jpg. I uploaded a pdf. However I cant change that now anymore.