+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Questions:

esqart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Once I get Express Entry visa and PR, after coming to Canada am I expected to find a job or start a business or anything in particular? Can I take my time and enjoy living and explore new opportunities in here?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Once I get Express Entry visa and PR, after coming to Canada am I expected to find a job or start a business or anything in particular? Can I take my time and enjoy living and explore new opportunities in here?
You can enjoy.

CanadaSimple

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Yes, you can (and should :)) enjoy Canada. Permanent residence gives you mostly rights, not obligations )
Btw, as you probably already heard, finding a job in Canada isn't too fast, so it would be wise to start to familiarize yourself with the job (or business) market in Canada while enjoying life.

Thank you for your question, we'll add it to our FAQ on immigration ) https://canadasimple.com/index.php?title=FAQ_Immigration

Last edited:

esqart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Yes, you can (and should :)) enjoy Canada. Permanent residence gives you mostly rights, not obligations )
Btw, as you probably already heard, finding a job in Canada isn't too fast, so it would be wise to start to familiarize yourself with the job (or business) market in Canada while enjoying life.

Thank you for your question, we'll add it to our FAQ on immigration ) https://canadasimple.com/index.php?title=FAQ_Immigration
Thank you for the answer. What do you mean not too fast, can you explain?

CanadaSimple

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
It takes time to find the first job in Canada. Most employers prefer people with Canadian experience and/or education. But these questions are field-specific. For those in IT finding a job might be somehow easier than for people in other fields, especially if you hold internationally recognized qualifications.