+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile submitted, paid fee, says ITA Expired, urgent help

spherical

Aug 23, 2015
I haven't even had the generic 'we're looking into it' response to my CSE - just a lot of silence and it's now been almost 3 weeks since i submitted.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any update guys ?

Nothing on my side this is ridiculous, it's actually better in India where you can actually call and get some information :p

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i noticed a welcoming change on my profile, on my PR application it says -

Application/profile status Invitation Received

while before it stated -

Application/profile status Profile Expired

So this is new change i can see now while it is still in review in progress stage, let's see where it goes. What about your apps, do check it.

spherical

Aug 23, 2015
Thank you so much for posting - I just went to check my PR application and it's the same for me, now says invitation recieved even if the ITA line still looks the same.

This is one of the times that CIC should send you an email saying there's been a change on your profile!!

Hopefully this means it's resolved? Although i don't know how we'd know until any of us get any other change on our applications.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for confirmation.

I think it essentially means that the issue was noticed at least, i don't know what's an AOR and how it looks like and what are the next steps if any ?

Do you guys have any idea.

Kunx4sure

Aug 5, 2015
Thanks guys. I also noticed the same change on my profile. It is good to see that the problem was noticed and I guess it is being corrected. Let us just sit, relax and watch how things unfold. I wish us the very best. :) :) :)

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello people,

Did anyone receive any update on application ?

I can still see all same, nothing new or updated or any ghost email, nothing.

Have you had any changes yet ?

Kunx4sure

Aug 5, 2015
Nothing! I did something though. I created another profile and I received ITA again but the problem now is that I do not know if I can cancel my initial application and get my money back from CIC. I have paid both application fees and Right to Permanant Resident fees for me and my spouse (2080 CAD). I am willing to re-apply with my new ITA and cancel the initial application as there has been no reasonable response to my CSE from CIC. All my efforts to call CIC to ask them this question proved abortive. OMG!
I would like to re-apply now before my police certificates from 3 different countries expire. It was not a child's play getting those document and I guess I have spent so much and gone too far to back out of it now.

Good luck.

Myselfarchitect

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Doc's Request.
NOVEMBER 6 (RCMP AND SCHEDULE A SPOUSE)
Nomination.....
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2016
Hey guys i had the same problem . Called CIC twice .. Submitted 2 CSE with URGENT/URGENT written above as directed when i called CIC and worked for me. Also i had 2 job bank with 2 different email id's deleted the one not required.

Kunx4sure

Aug 5, 2015
Did you mean that after you submitted your PR application you got an email from cic that your ITA expired? If yes, was cic able to resolve the issue? What's the status of your application? And how long did it take before you got response from cic. Thanks for pitching in.

Myselfarchitect

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Doc's Request.
NOVEMBER 6 (RCMP AND SCHEDULE A SPOUSE)
Nomination.....
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2016
Not exactly the same ..After I submitted my application on 16th October my Application status was "Invitation Received " rather than "Open". It took the system 4 days to update to "OPEN" . I send 2 CSE also in between.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone received any reply from CIC or any update after this.

Mine is stuck at review in progress for eligibility rest no changes yet ?

Anyone else ?

Nicoletta

Nov 5, 2015
Hi,
I have the same problem. I have received my ITA on August 21 and I was stupid enough to submit everything on the last day. I got a confirmation number that the info has been received and then two days later I get an email that my invitation has expired and another two days later I get an email telling me to update my profile.
I have called them and send them a message but no info. I am really desperate now as some of my paperwork (criminal background checks, have expired but were still valid in August when I first received the ITA).
Any recommendations on what to do? Just create a new profile and hope to be drawn again and get all the documents updated? Or hoping that immigration will reply to my email at some point?
Thanks Nicole

Kunx4sure

Aug 5, 2015
Cic has not resolved this issue.
@Nicole: it's unfortunate that your police clearance certificates have expired. In my case, I reapplied again and got another ITA which I submitted early enough before my PCCs expired. I had to pay new application fees though. This is what I would have recommended if your PCCs had not expired.
I hope cic resolves this issue unfailingly. By the way, how did you call them? I haven't been able to get them on phone. The machine always says that they are experiencing high volume of calls.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was able to get through but they just said they don't answer questions regarding EE. I am stuck at review in progress which is ridiculous considering people who submitted besides me have moved to PPR. :'(