intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have submitted my profile yesterday and paid fee got payment receipt with me,

Today i get a message saying PROFILE EXPIRED. And under the application it says ITA expired since you did not file your documents within time ?

Is this an error or what's wrong,

I submitted my application documents, paid the fee of 1100 CAD and it confirmed application submitted.

proof here -

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it normal guys, i mean is it supposed to happen like this ?

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So no one who has filled for EE experienced this or is this me only ? The PDF letter mentions -

Your Invitation to Apply for permanent residence has expired
Your invitation was valid until .You did not submit your application for permanent residence in time.
As a result, you are no longer a candidate in the Express Entry pool and cannot apply for permanent residence in Canada.
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can re-submit your Express Entry profile through MyCIC.
Make sure to update any details that have changed.
Expiration of your invitation to apply for permanent residence will not affect future choices of being invited, if you decide to register again.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
59 Days i had 1 day remaining when i submitted like i submitted yesterday evening around 7PM IST and got a message now at 1:30PM so i had time before it expired

Did your EE profile expire after 60 days ? like what i said here ?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intensecool said:
59 Days i had 1 day remaining when i submitted like i submitted yesterday evening around 7PM IST and got a message now at 1:30PM so i had time before it expired

Did your EE profile expire after 60 days ? like what i said here ?
No mine didn't. I think when you submitted your app the details didn't completely transmit. It takes a while after you submit for your profile status to change to submitted, so in essence your status had not yet updated before the expired time was up. You should raise a CSE immediately, by the way what took you so long to submit?

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
That is really bad luck bro.
As you know, the timings would be significantly different than IST, it was quite a risk to apply so late.

Write to them right away!

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The online confirmation is just an acknowledgement; In actual, application takes some time to get transmitted completely; Its not a good approach to submit application at the eleventh hour !

I would suggest you to call Ottawa office directly instead of filing a Case Specific Enquiry as CSE takes almost a month to respond!

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There was a reason that i had to wait till the end but it stated one day left.

And i have payment confirmation receipt as well as cic message which says - you have successfully submitted yyour on september 15th 10.21am.

How is this remotely possible ?

Is this some error coz i can see it says application profile expired and review of eligibility in progress.

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intensecool said:
There was a reason that i had to wait till the end but it stated one day left.

And i have payment confirmation receipt as well as cic message which says - you have successfully submitted yyour on september 15th 10.21am.

How is this remotely possible ?

Is this some error coz i can see it says application profile expired and review of eligibility in progress.
softwares are not humans and they follow specific logics programmed into them; CIC must have had set such cut-off time that this profile became expired ; Approach them and sort out the matter as soon as possible :)

Reactions: ALTaylor

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand this as a software error whats the cic contact number if anyone has it please inform

Kunx4sure

Aug 5, 2015
Hello,

I also have similar problem. I submitted my application 3 days before my ITA expired. I am currently outside of Canada please what do I do next? I have no clue.

Thanks

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kunx4sure said:
Hello,

I also have similar problem. I submitted my application 3 days before my ITA expired. I am currently outside of Canada please what do I do next? I have no clue.

Thanks
So even your ITA says expired and application submitted, did you pay your fee or what ?

What did you do next did you email call or what ? Also what does your application status show ? Does it show cancelled in review ?

Kunx4sure

Aug 5, 2015
Yes, I submitted and paid application fees for me and my spouse. My Application status shows review in progress. I guess I cannot call because the call center says it is for people inside Canada. I just sent a CSE now but I really do not know how effective that will be. Is it possible for an applicant outside Canada to contact cic call center?

Application/profile status: Profile Expired
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If it happened to you as well I believe it is not an error, it just means that your ITA status is over and you can not reuse that invitation.

Coz when you get ITA that’s only when you click the link to start PR application process. You can not start without this. It means that your ITA is over now and you have moved on to PR application process where you are under review.

ITA profile has to expire after 60 days it can not eternally stay active. If for someone it says ACTIVE i don’t know how do you count that as active once you are under process for review.

I may be wrong but how do we go about this now, i will try calling today if it works.

Anyone else who was able to get through to CIC please help with this.