Express entry profile submitted, paid fee, says ITA Expired, urgent help

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I noticed another thing, i completed CIC express entry form and generate a code to start a new application in my existing CIC account and i got this

Validation error: Provide the necessary information below to continue.
• Error Description: You already have an in progress application.

And i can not leave this account coz i have my study permit, work permit and UCI client ID from this account only.

So there is something profile inside which is active.

eddie_in_NL

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So you did take new IELTS but got a lower score ?

if your new CRS score (based on recent but lower IELTS) is still above the cut off for the draw you're invited, you can still use it. You don't need to maintain the same score, you only to stay above the cut off point. If this is the case, send a CSE right now with the new IELTS.

If that is not the case, then you definitively took your chances.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With a score of 6.5 in writing, i can not have same CRS, that's the big **** up :(

So i have taken my chances here based on my assumptions, i know it can be wrong but let's see.

Kunx4sure

Aug 5, 2015
Hi,

I also got a notification in my email that mycic profile has been updated but when I checked my cic there was no update to the profile. I guess cic system is really confused.

k2rmonad

Sep 20, 2015
I am facing the same situation. I submitted mine on Aug 28th (2 weeks before ITA expiry date). On Sep 16th, I got an email stating that ITA and Profile expired. Everything at myCIC looks exactly like what intensecool described. I emailed and haven't got any response yet.

Looks like something went wrong around Sep 16th expiry.

k2rmonad

Sep 20, 2015
ITA expiry was on Sep 15th for all and seem to be facing the same situation:

1) intensecool - submitted 1 Day before ITA expiry
2) spherical - submitted 2-3 Days before ITA expiry (IELTS score not expiring)
3) kunx4sure - submitted 3 Days before ITA expiry
4) k2rmonad - submitted 2 Weeks before ITA expiry on Friday evening (August 28th). IELTS score is still valid for long time
5) mmiklyaev - ITA/Profile expired. Couldn't pay for 6 days in a row because of system errors. Got mail asking to resumbit

The table on CIC page looks exactly same (two entries: one is about EE profile expiry and other is about PR application submitted) and PR application message shows the following: "Application/profile status Profile Expired Review of eligibility Review in Progress".

Anyone else facing similar situation?

mmiklyaev

Sep 21, 2015
I was trying to submit my profile for 6 days in a row, but every time that I was supposed to be redirected to the payment webpage, the system would generate an error. Eventually I failed to pay, although had everything ready to submit. As a result I also received a notification saying that the profile has expired. The letter also states that in order to reapply I have to login, find my express entry application and resubmit it. But I'm failing to do it. I can see my expired application, but I do not see resubmit button. Does any one have an idea how to resubmit. I do not think that I need to create a new express entry profile, since the letter clearly states (check the 4 steps at the bottom) that the old one should be resubmitted.

k2rmonad

Sep 20, 2015
@ mmiklyaev: I think the system has lot of issues and since profile is expired the system won't be showing options to find/submit application. As I understand, you are better off by raising CSE [use https secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx ] immediately.

I suppose your ITA expired too. What was the notification document number? Was it IMM5790 or IMM5792?

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My profile still states that review in progress for eligibility.

I got reply to my CSE here -

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

We are currently looking into the issue described in your email. We will communicate with you as soon as we have more information.

It's a generic reply but i am happy that at least they are viewing this for me. What about others, anyone else got CSE reply.

spherical

Aug 23, 2015
I'm really reassured that you've at least had something back to your CSE - i've heard literally nothing, and no change to anything on the system. It's really frustrating me, especially since the money's come out and everything's just stuck in limbo and i can only assume won't be looked at :(

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anyone receive any reply or any update on his profile in mycic, please do check and keep each other informed.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't have any response or update seems like our apps are gone in limbo.

This is bad considering we are paying for the services which has no support for paying clients.

Kunx4sure

Aug 5, 2015
I will try to call cic again today. It is not nice being kept hanging considering the efforts, time and money we have put into gathering the required documents for PR application.
I wish us all the best. :) :) :)