Express Entry Profile Submitted Applicants with score of 400+

ONLYMISSR

Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
AndreasChen said:
Make sure it is correct because if you provided any inaccurate information that hypes your CRS score, CIC will ban you for five years.
You are right I will double check, I haven't lied about anything though- but you never know , thanks

ONLYMISSR

Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
doubleym said:
526, should bump up to around 536 I believe when my spouse receives her IELTS scores.
Thats awesome! congratulations :)

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONLYMISSR said:
You are right I will double check, I haven't lied about anything though- but you never know , thanks
It counts even its unintentionally. So do a manual walk-through and compare to MyCIC.
Mine is 100% accurate.

gtvisa2020

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
kainthsimranjit said:
Hi

2) CIC people are asking the provinces to verify the PNP certificates issued to candidates. According to unconfirmed sources many people are saying that this may take 2-3 months i.e. integrating PNP with EE.
Interesting turn of events.

Most of the provinces are saying PNP nominations given under old system do not count under EE.
So only applicants with positive LMIA will be above the 400+ group.

As it stands today (after removing the 600 points on profiles that has "Yes" to the question "Provential Nomination"),

there are
14 profiles with 700+
5 profiles with 500-699
15 profiles with 475-499
36 profiles with 450-474
41 profiles with 425-449
49 profiles with 400-424

So there are 160 profiles on SS with 400+ out of 415 entries. If we account for duplicate entries and random incorrect test entries as 15, 400+ entries are within top 40%.

If we assume this is a true sample of population and population to be 10,000 entries in EE, then 4,000 ITAs (not the actual number of people) need to be issued in Jan draw for all of us to get ITAs.

I know this is, If Ifs and Buts were Candy and Nuts....
But I can't help it.

Note: I am not trying to inflict pain anyone who has PNP nomination. I am just trying to figure out where everyone stands.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
AndreasChen said:
Do you have Canadian experience to achieve this score?
Yes, a year in Canada, plus several years outside all in Skill Level A, high IELTS and an ECA results of Masters degree along with being in the age group for maximum points.

I've a feeling the combination of Canadian and foreign work experience coupled with the language score is what helped a lot.

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Definitely!
I did some math and found without Canadian experiences, it's very hard to go over 500.
But for FSW, few candidates will have Canadian experiences though, otherwise they fall into CEC.
Just trying to structure out the distribution of CRS scores... I am not a fan of any statistics ;D
Again, congratulations for the impressive CRS!

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Thanks, it would be higher but I'm applying with my spouse that reduced the points a little until we get her IELTS result.

I can definitely see how the Canadian experience would affect it so much, also enabling CEC as you say.

I'm sure it will all be more clear after the first draw when we can see what sort of numbers are being chosen for the draw etc.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
um-rashid said:
how do u know ur points ? is it after u submit the EE profile?
Yes, after you submit the profile it will calculate your points and show you the overall total and also a breakdown for each part of the CRS.

hedonist10

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
when we see our profile number after creating our EOE profile online does it include applications in streams other than FSWP also . because my profile number is E000223077............if it is only FSWP it means they already have about 2230076 profiles other than me (this does not sound too encouraging)

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
hedonist10 said:
when we see our profile number after creating our EOE profile online does it include applications in streams other than FSWP also . because my profile number is E000223077............if it is only FSWP it means they already have about 2230076 profiles other than me (this does not sound too encouraging)
Assuming the profile IDs are sequential, that is for all EE profiles, not individual streams.

hedonist10

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
thanks for your reply...but this is still a very high number....i am sure 60-70 percent of them are for FSWP........because EE is for economic immigration only

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
hedonist10 said:
I don't think those numbers are only for EE. I'm not even sure they are sequential.

My profile is from January 2nd and it's number is E000221xxx.

Supposing they are sequential, and that they are only valid for EE, in 9 days there have been arround 1.800 profiles created, which is not a lot. I don't think there will be more than 6.000 to 10.000 applicants until the draw in January, if there are that many.

MyCIC is used for Tourist Visa and Student Visa applications as well. Maybe the number is relative to all those types of visa.

Anyway, until the first draw we are only speculating :).

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
I don't think those numbers are only for EE. I'm not even sure they are sequential.

My profile is from January 2nd and it's number is E000221xxx.

Supposing they are sequential, and that they are only valid for EE, in 9 days there have been arround 1.800 profiles created, which is not a lot. I don't think there will be more than 6.000 to 10.000 applicants until the draw in January, if there are that many.

MyCIC is used for Tourist Visa and Student Visa applications as well. Maybe the number is relative to all those types of visa.

Anyway, until the first draw we are only speculating :).
Quite positive it IS for EE, because my TRV application was numbered as V30514***
I just guess not all digits are representing the number of applicants, because mine was created very early:
E000217**7 (January-1-2015 12:15:55 PM EST)
Very likely some checking-digits are embedded into it...