+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Still Reads Pending Even After Receiving Email

navin3

Aug 16, 2020
Thank you, I am facing the same issue. I applied on 18th Feb, waited for it to change but got nothing, so I did the changes on my funds and that's when I saw the CRS score but the profile remained pending. Got an email 24 hours later about change in the status, but nothing changed.
Hello, where do you see your crs score?

navin3

Aug 16, 2020
I applied on Monday morning and got an email on Tuesday morning. my application status is still pending. This is annoying.
I forced updated my profile. Like just updated a form (without actually changing anything) and then I could see the score on my profile immediately. Even though it still shows pending. I reckon you guys do the same.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I forced updated my profile. Like just updated a form (without actually changing anything) and then I could see the score on my profile immediately. Even though it still shows pending. I reckon you guys do the same.
Yeah, I have updated my proof of funds and then got to see the CRS score in my account.

Reactions: navin3

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is it still showing the same or any progress?

Ana0214

Feb 21, 2021
Hello guys,

Any update? Transmitted my EE profile on the 18th Feb But it is still showing pending.

Thank you.