+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Still Reads Pending Even After Receiving Email

Tbhargava

Feb 18, 2021
same issue, over 24 hrs now
I applied around 3.40 pm on tuesday and my profile has been pending since.
I am hoping its just that due to the large draw, things are busy at the IRCC and that it will fix itself over time.

Keep in touch over here, I will update this as things change on my end.

navin3

Aug 16, 2020
I applied on Monday morning and got an email on Tuesday morning. my application status is still pending. This is annoying.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Transmitted my EE profile on 17th feb early morning and got email exactly after 24 hours saying ur application status has been changed. But it is still showing pending. In between, I have updated funds category and now its saying update not submitted.

Arshbehniwal

Sep 30, 2019
Transmitted my EE profile on 17th feb early morning and got email exactly after 24 hours saying ur application status has been changed. But it is still showing pending. In between, I have updated funds category and now its saying update not submitted.
I am on the same page its been more than 72 hours profile is still pending

hellokab

Feb 19, 2021
Same here. Submitted the profile on Feb 14. Even the CRS score was not updated until Feb 16, then I re-transmitted one of the form, then it showed up. But, the profile is still in pending state.

Called IRCC on Feb 18, the support person suggested to STAY PUT and DO NOT WITHDRAW.

Feb 20, 2021
I applied on Feb 17 and got an email the next morning, my profile status still shows pending.

Hoping to see it get approved by Feb 23. Let's wait and see.

allstargirl

Feb 20, 2021
Same here. Submitted the profile on Feb 14. Even the CRS score was not updated until Feb 16, then I re-transmitted one of the form, then it showed up. But, the profile is still in pending state.

Called IRCC on Feb 18, the support person suggested to STAY PUT and DO NOT WITHDRAW.
Thank you, I am facing the same issue. I applied on 18th Feb, waited for it to change but got nothing, so I did the changes on my funds and that's when I saw the CRS score but the profile remained pending. Got an email 24 hours later about change in the status, but nothing changed.

navin3

Aug 16, 2020
I applied around 3.40 pm on tuesday and my profile has been pending since.
I am hoping its just that due to the large draw, things are busy at the IRCC and that it will fix itself over time.

Keep in touch over here, I will update this as things change on my end.
Any progress?