+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Ineligible

duggal2490

Apr 15, 2015
Hi All

After completing my form, i mistakenly pressed submitted my Express entry profile and it showed Ineligible and generated Express entry application no.
Now, I am trying to submit all my info again through new profile and it is asking "Has person applied for Express Entry before?" Shall i say Yes or NO for this. IF yes do i need specify old express entry app no.?

Thanks and Regards

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
i kinda have the same question, i updated my profile with a new NOC, but since my IELTS was expired it showed as ineligible, now i am worried if this will cause any trouble later

Livi

May 5, 2015
I submitted my profile and it is saying "ineligible" how long should I wait for the status to change
or something is wrong? I think I did everything correct.

There is no numbers anywhere only question signs.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
The status will not change when the profile is already "ineligible". You should make a new profile and correct all the mistakes as to make the profile eligible.

lak

Aug 21, 2015
Hi

I have submitted my Express entry profile on August,21st and received a message saying my PROFILE INELIGIBLE. I have checked my eligibility using COME TO CANADA tool before applying.

I strongly believe that I have the required qualifications to apply for Express Entry.
My IELTS score is:
Listening 8.0
Reading 6.0
Writing 7.0
Speaking 7.5
Overall - 7.0

Kindly advise me on the following.

Can I create another Express Entry Profile?
How long I have to wait to build the new profile?
Is it possible to use same email address?
Do I have to check the eligibility again using Come to Canada tool.

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lak said:
Hi

I have submitted my Express entry profile on August,21st and received a message saying my PROFILE INELIGIBLE. I have checked my eligibility using COME TO CANADA tool before applying.

I strongly believe that I have the required qualifications to apply for Express Entry.
My IELTS score is:
Listening 8.0
Reading 6.0
Writing 7.0
Speaking 7.5
Overall - 7.0

Kindly advise me on the following.

Can I create another Express Entry Profile?

Yes.

How long I have to wait to build the new profile?

Immediately. Recommend that you check for the reasons of ineligibility before creating another profile.

Is it possible to use same email address?

For the job bank? No. For EE, you use the GCKey.

Do I have to check the eligibility again using Come to Canada tool.

Preferably Yes.

Thank you

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
hi.. even i got PROFILE INELIGIBLE on august 15th.. i m on PGWP with one year experience as FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR.
NOC 6311
i don't have LMIA so i answered no to the job ofer question. what is it about the job bank, I am confused.also my employer is applying LMIA for me, will that change my status to closed work permit????

and LMIA for express entry is different???
any help would be appreciated...

neo89

Sep 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I just registered for an express entry account. I entered my profile details and it has been marked ineligible my the system twice.
Here are my points details as per CRS score
Age-26 110 points
Education- Bachelor's Degree (4 years)
My degree has been evaluated by World education services and it is equivalent to canandian bachelor's degree( 4 years)
In my credential's assessment I have been given reference number and no ECA certificate number
120 points
Language- IELTS General L-8.5 R-7.5 W-7.5 S-7.5 - 136 points
Skills Transferability- Education + good language skills- 25 points
Work experience (more than 3 years) + Good language skills 50 points

I have filled my profile with the above details. I am not able to understandt the reason for ineligibility
For what I think there may be two possible reasons.
1.I am selecting Ontario as my intended state of residence in order to be selected for 'Ontario Human Capital priorities stream' . Doing this may have disqualified me in some way but I am not sure beacuse no such thing is mentioned in express entry minimum entry req
2. I switched job in the month of june 2015. In my previous organisation my designation was systems engineer which falls under NOC 2173- Software engineer.
After job change my designation changed to consultant which falls under NOC-2171.
I have filled NOC-2173 as my primary category. I have also added 2171 category in the work experience section because my current job is under 2171.

Please help if any one has faced a similar problem or is aware of a solution
:(

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
neo89 said:
Hi All,

I just registered for an express entry account. I entered my profile details and it has been marked ineligible my the system twice.
Here are my points details as per CRS score
Age-26 110 points
Education- Bachelor's Degree (4 years)
My degree has been evaluated by World education services and it is equivalent to canandian bachelor's degree( 4 years)
In my credential's assessment I have been given reference number and no ECA certificate number
120 points
Language- IELTS General L-8.5 R-7.5 W-7.5 S-7.5 - 136 points
Skills Transferability- Education + good language skills- 25 points
Work experience (more than 3 years) + Good language skills 50 points

I have filled my profile with the above details. I am not able to understandt the reason for ineligibility
For what I think there may be two possible reasons.
1.I am selecting Ontario as my intended state of residence in order to be selected for 'Ontario Human Capital priorities stream' . Doing this may have disqualified me in some way but I am not sure beacuse no such thing is mentioned in express entry minimum entry req
2. I switched job in the month of june 2015. In my previous organisation my designation was systems engineer which falls under NOC 2173- Software engineer.
After job change my designation changed to consultant which falls under NOC-2171.
I have filled NOC-2173 as my primary category. I have also added 2171 category in the work experience section because my current job is under 2171.

Please help if any one has faced a similar problem or is aware of a solution
:(
I think its some system error cause your profile looks fine in every way. I think you should make new profile and try again

SinghSum

Aug 21, 2015
Hi Everyone

Please help , My profile is showing ineligible

All fields are below -

Age-25..single
My IELTS scores: Speaking -7.5 , listening -7, reading-7.5, writing- 7
ECA Results - Bachelors degree (4yrs)
NOC -2173, skill level A since August 2012

What is wrong please suggest !!!!

monsier2186

Sep 15, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
TBD
SinghSum said:
Hi Everyone

Please help , My profile is showing ineligible

All fields are below -

Age-25..single
My IELTS scores: Speaking -7.5 , listening -7, reading-7.5, writing- 7
ECA Results - Bachelors degree (4yrs)
NOC -2173, skill level A since August 2012

What is wrong please suggest !!!!
One of the reasons could be that you have not filled in the proper amount for funds that you will get in Canada. Its usually 11000+ CAD for a single guy. Recheck that field.

Subodh12

Oct 21, 2015
I have created Express Entry profile and meeting FSW norms and now my profile is showing ineligible as I have not registered myself in job bank. Please guide me how to process further. Please get in touch with me arunsmadan@gmail.com or call me at 8130785000.
Looking for genuine consultant

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Today, when making changes in my work history.. I made change at one place and before updating other details, I mistakenly clicked on save and exit button.
Now I have received a message that "My EE profile has became ineligible"

I want to make changes in my profile, but all info is locked..
pls guide what to do?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ you can make a new profile. you won't access any info.about your old profile.