+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry PR Application "cancelled as incomplete"

Xhon

Mar 29, 2021
I did and it says
If you are the principal applicant under Express Entry, you must pay your processing fees at the end of your online application.
Hi again Amey, it’s exactly as your screenshot,
Is that for the applicant or the spouse,

ameypedrelli

Nov 18, 2020
Grazie mille ( Thank you very much)
I did fill as your screenshot, and already uploaded to the application. Now let’s wait how long is going to take.
Happy to help.

Now you're on the same (WAITING) boat as all of us here.
Good luck though...

Gurpreet_9098

May 26, 2021
Even I got my Application rejected due to error in PCC. My PCC did not mention the dates I have lived in India. I am submitting CSE Webform to request for re-opening, But does anyone know if along with raising a webform, Can I also create a new express entry profile as well?

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Even I got my Application rejected due to error in PCC. My PCC did not mention the dates I have lived in India. I am submitting CSE Webform to request for re-opening, But does anyone know if along with raising a webform, Can I also create a new express entry profile as well?
It won’t work. You need to creat new profile and wait for ITA. The onus is on the applicant to provide complete application. I am sorry but it’s how IRCC works. The only time webform will work is when there’s a mistake on IRCC’s part.

Reactions: Gurpreet_9098

ameypedrelli

Nov 18, 2020
Hey,

Princess is right.
Your only possible hope is to have a new PCC ready ASAP and submit it via webform with a reopening request.

Chances are that they might re-open.
Also reapply simultaneously. It takes time for the ITA to come. Who knows, may your application will reopen before that.

Good luck!

Reactions: Gurpreet_9098

ameypedrelli

Nov 18, 2020
To everyone,

I have a query regarding funds' maintenance.
I applied from via Express Entry outside of Canada as a single candidate, ergo I showed a little above equivalent of CDN$ 13000.

As due to COVID we have to wait for so long, I was wondering whether we can use (some of) it in the interim or we have to maintain that balance until we land. As in, will the airport security or any other authority check the current balance at that moment?

If anyone has any idea, please shed some light.

Regards

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
To everyone,

I have a query regarding funds' maintenance.
I applied from via Express Entry outside of Canada as a single candidate, ergo I showed a little above equivalent of CDN$ 13000.

As due to COVID we have to wait for so long, I was wondering whether we can use (some of) it in the interim or we have to maintain that balance until we land. As in, will the airport security or any other authority check the current balance at that moment?

If anyone has any idea, please shed some light.

Regards
You should maintain the balance until PR is approved. IRCC can ask for evidence at any time that you still have the funds available.

Gurpreet_9098

May 26, 2021
It won’t work. You need to creat new profile and wait for ITA. The onus is on the applicant to provide complete application. I am sorry but it’s how IRCC works. The only time webform will work is when there’s a mistake on IRCC’s part.
I have stayed in multiple states in India, Do I have to get PCC from all states?