+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry & Permanent Residency Application expired after Fee payment

hkr2canada

Jan 25, 2017
Hi guys,
I received an ITA from Saskatchewan PNP and based on that I have submitted my Permanent Residency app. on 16 Dec 2016 along with fee payment. AOR also received.
However on 23rd Dec 2016, an International Experience Canada (IEC) Work Permit Application profile was wrongly created automatically by system, as I didn't apply/create it. Due to this technical system issue, I received a message stating that if i didn't submit supporting documents by 13th Jan 2016 for IEC work permit application then my application will be rejected.
Since I didn't want any issues in my Permanent Resident application due to this wrongly created IEC work permit application, i didn't take any actions and raised this concern on 6th Jan 2017 as well via IRCC web form seeking advice on this, but no response. So then on 13th Jan 2017, the invitation to IEC work permit got expired as i didn't take any action.
But now the status of my PR Application and Express Entry Application is showing as 'Profile Expired'.
I am really surprised & shocked as to why my Permanent Residency & Express Entry Application is expired after submission and fees payment due to IEC. I raised technical issue as well and i got reply today that they have forwarded to concerned office.
Has anyone else also faced the same issue.