+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - Not Eligible

Erlis

Apr 18, 2018
Hello,

This could be a common topic, but I would like to discuss about the 'automatic' not eligible response received immediately after applying for the Federal Skilled Worker in the Exprees Entry program.

My actual situation is as follows:
*IELTS: General test, 7CLB (exactly 6.5 for each section W,R,L,S)
*Education: Master degree obtained in Italy (I haven't get an ECA yet for my foreign eduaction, but it shouldn't affect the total score when calculating the points, if I'm not wrong..)
*Experience: 4-5 years work in NOC 2147 - Skill A

I would be accompanied by my wife, who can get some additional points because her sister is a permanent resident in Canada (she has also a master's degree, more than 1year of work experience, but unfortunately she had done only the Academic test of IELTS which is unacceptable to get additional points). Regarding the funds, I put about 20'000CAD which is over the min. value for two persons.

I found myself as eligible in the tool provided at the official website of immigration cic gc; I got a result of about 511 points calculated in the Comprehensive Ranking System tool online; and I got 69 points from min.67/100.

I did apply twice during a week, considering that I could have made any mistake the first attempt, but I got the negative response twice, directly after completing the application (in about 2-3min.).

Can anybody correct me, or suggest what could be wrong with my application? Am I loosing points for missing the ECA??

Any response would be more than appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Erlis

Erlis

Apr 18, 2018
Thank you for the prompt response!! I will start the procedures of converting my degree immediately :)