+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry not eligible? why?

dewgirl

Dec 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I cheecked my hubby's eligibility here in this link- http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do

It says he is not eligible!! :-[

His age is- 31
Experience- 6+ years
Job- Software Engineer (Skill level A- 2173)
Ielts score- Reading 6.5, Speaking -6, Writing- 5.5, Listening- 6

Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science. We have chosen 'Ontario' province to live in

How we can make our selv eligible to apply? what are other option??

4mallikharjuna

Mar 31, 2015
dewgirl said:
I cheecked my hubby's eligibility here in this link- http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do

It says he is not eligible!! :-[

His age is- 31
Experience- 6+ years
Job- Software Engineer (Skill level A- 2173)
Ielts score- Reading 6.5, Speaking -6, Writing- 5.5, Listening- 6

Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science. We have chosen 'Ontario' province to live in

How we can make our selv eligible to apply? what are other option??
Problem is with IELTS score, his score is 5.5 in writing, minimum required score is 6 in all modules.

dewgirl

Dec 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay, I did it again. Need to improve the IELTS score, I also have to sit for IELTS. We need to bring more money to be eligible.... :D

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
dewgirl said:
Okay, I did it again. Need to improve the IELTS score, I also have to sit for IELTS. We need to bring more money to be eligible.... :D
Who is the principal applicant, you or your husband !! As you said "I cheecked my hubby's eligibility " it seem like you are the depended, if your husband is principal applicant, he has to take language test again not you, I hope you know that. Anyways good luck

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can any one help me with my case? I've uploaded my EE profile on Jan9th got 794 scores, got ITA in the 4th draw, submit application on Mar 26th med check passed and background check was in progress until the application got cancelled (more on that in the thread for cancellation). I have submitted CSE and while waiting, I wanted to create another profile as the letter of cancellation suggested, got the initial assessment that I may be eligible but then when completed the profile, I got illegible. Nothing changed since my first profile except that my work permit got extended and the employer name is on the new one (the previous one was open) but I'm not sure, maybe CIC has changed any of the criteria, so below is my basic information. If someone can help identify what is missing this time, I would be grateful!

Program: CEC
Working in Canada since Jan 2013 - same NOC 0125, work permit (same employer), LMIA dated May 5th 2012.
IELT CBL 7 (R7, L6.5, W6, S8)
No ECA done.

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi..need help..I fill out the EE profile..I got 10 for listening, 7 writing, 7 speaking, 6 reading..work as Assistant Store Manager ( equivalent to Supervisor) from June 2014 till Jan 2015.. got good job offer as Supervisor Jan 2015 till present in Canada..work as Supervisor in philippines for more than 1 year...I got ECA done with bachelor degree..Have nomination for BC PNP..I have a job offer because I have been working for the company for 4 months plus 7 months from other company...but i got a result that I am not eligible...Howevr, I put funds available $4000 only...at first I put less 11K when I fill out the come to canada wizard for EE and says I am eligible..but when I enter everything and submit, it tells me not eligible...is it because my funds that got me rejected? I want to create a profile again, but I am not so sure if I dont get mistake again...How many times we can create a profile for EE?

Please need help..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JHGelbolingo said:
Hi..need help..I fill out the EE profile..I got 10 for listening, 7 writing, 7 speaking, 6 reading..work as Assistant Store Manager ( equivalent to Supervisor) from June 2014 till Jan 2015.. got good job offer as Supervisor Jan 2015 till present in Canada..work as Supervisor in philippines for more than 1 year...I got ECA done with bachelor degree..Have nomination for BC PNP..I have a job offer because I have been working for the company for 4 months plus 7 months from other company...but i got a result that I am not eligible...Howevr, I put funds available $4000 only...at first I put less 11K when I fill out the come to canada wizard for EE and says I am eligible..but when I enter everything and submit, it tells me not eligible...is it because my funds that got me rejected? I want to create a profile again, but I am not so sure if I dont get mistake again...How many times we can create a profile for EE?

Please need help..

You can create another EE profile - don't think that is the concern.

It could be funds so set that right to at least 12000 CAD or higher if you have dependents. It could also be your language scores - CLB 7 is the minimum requirement for NOC 0 jobs and you have a 6 in Reading.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JHGelbolingo said:

Please need help..
As we have already discussed, it doesnt matter what noc you have, years of experience you have and under which stream you are eligible.. You need clb 7 in all category and you have to show 12000$ because it is mandatory as you fall under FSW only

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
As we have already discussed, it doesnt matter what noc you have, years of experience you have and under which stream you are eligible.. You need clb 7 in all category and you have to show 12000$ because it is mandatory as you fall under FSW only
Are you sure you need CLB 7 in ALL categories or in the overall?? mine was not 7 in all categories but the overall was 7 and I got accepted in the EE profile back in Jan. Plus in the come to Canada wizard, it asks you about the scores in the four categories, if it was 7 in all, it should not give him eligible and ask him to continue! Have they changed the rules??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
Are you sure you need CLB 7 in ALL categories or in the overall?? mine was not 7 in all categories but the overall was 7 and I got accepted in the EE profile back in Jan. Plus in the come to Canada wizard, it asks you about the scores in the four categories, if it was 7 in all, it should not give him eligible and ask him to continue! Have they changed the rules??
CLB 7 in all 4 areas. Check here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Asivad Anac said:
You can create another EE profile - don't think that is the concern.

It could be funds so set that right to at least 12000 CAD or higher if you have dependents. It could also be your language scores - CLB 7 is the minimum requirement for NOC 0 jobs and you have a 6 in Reading.
My job as assistant store manager is equivalent to a supervisor...maybe the choice of my Noc for that position is wrong because I put retail trade manager which is NOC O category...when I fill out the come to canada wizard tool and ask for the language score, I put my score with the 6 on it, then 12k for funds, less than 1 year managment experience in Canada, at least 1-3 years experince overseas as management...then it tells me I am eligible for EE..I will try to creat again...

Thanks

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
iceberge said:
Who is the principal applicant, you or your husband !! As you said "I cheecked my hubby's eligibility " it seem like you are the depended, if your husband is principal applicant, he has to take language test again not you, I hope you know that. Anyways good luck
Spouse's IELTS scores will bring extra points on CRS score...