+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry- need suggestion for a candidate with 370 CRS

hellogirl

Dec 17, 2017
Hi,
I hv bachelor degree,32 years old, 12 years of IT work exp, Ielts-7, spouse has bachelor degree with work experience etc. what should I do in order for my application to be picked up in PNP. Which PNP should I try?

Thanks

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
If you with spouse are obtaining above 400, choose ontario during express entry creation. Ontario sends invitation to random people above 400.
Secondly, if you can achieve level clb 9, will get invitation in express entry program for sure.
If you have b.tech in computers or IT then might be eligble in quebec skilled worker program.
Mostly other provinces require offer letter from employers within province. You should check their eligibility requirements from their official website.

Note: you should be eligible under fsw and must obtain 67 points before calculating express entry points.

hellogirl

Dec 17, 2017
If you with spouse are obtaining above 400, choose ontario during express entry creation. Ontario sends invitation to random people above 400.
Secondly, if you can achieve level clb 9, will get invitation in express entry program for sure.
If you have b.tech in computers or IT then might be eligble in quebec skilled worker program.
Mostly other provinces require offer letter from employers within province. You should check their eligibility requirements from their official website.

Note: you should be eligible under fsw and must obtain 67 points before calculating express entry points.
Shouldn’t I be a resident of Ontario if I have to apply for Ontario PNP?

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
Shouldn’t I be a resident of Ontario if I have to apply for Ontario PNP?
No, this is not requirement. You cannot apply for ontario pnp unless have offer letter from employer under employer driven category.
For express entry,they send invitation themselves.

hellogirl

Dec 17, 2017
No, this is not requirement. You cannot apply for ontario pnp unless have offer letter from employer under employer driven category.
For express entry,they send invitation themselves.
I read on Ontario PNP site that u need to be a resident. Anyways, I hv ICT Visa and work permit is for Ontario. Do I hv luck under PNP?

hellogirl

Dec 17, 2017
Thanks so much. Hope my luck strikes.
No, this is not requirement. They just say, you must have intention to reside in ontario. Check following link.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_WHO.html

One of my frnd was in alberta and got invitation under this category.

Nobody can say chances, it is totally luck.
Can u also tell me if I can apply thru federal skilled worker program? I am eligible under that. Do they pick people from express entry pool for FSW?

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
There are categories: Fsw, Cec and fst.
You should be eligible in one of these to get invitation under express entry. Express entry is just a point system, not a category.

Yes, if you are eligible under fsw, can get you invitation in express entry.

Calculate your points under fsw program in following link. You must get 67 points to get invitation under express entry.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Once you have 67 points then you crossed step1 and to get invitation under EE attaining points above draw points is step 2.

hellogirl

Dec 17, 2017
There are categories: Fsw, Cec and fst.
You should be eligible in one of these to get invitation under express entry. Express entry is just a point system, not a category.

Yes, if you are eligible under fsw, can get you invitation in express entry.

Calculate your points under fsw program in following link. You must get 67 points to get invitation under express entry.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Once you have 67 points then you crossed step1 and to get invitation under EE attaining points above draw points is step 2.
Thanks. So I do not have to make a separate profile under fsw? Will my EE profile be sufficient?

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
Thanks. So I do not have to make a separate profile under fsw? Will my EE profile be sufficient?
Yes, it automatically calculates your eligibility and will show your eligibility under program, once you submit the profile.