Express Entry in a nutshell

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Thank you:)
"Do you have a valid job offer in Canada?" If I select "yes" I am eligible but When I come to Canada I need past some exams so that I haven't valid job offer.
I haven't Provincial nomination because I am haven't one year job experience this profile is my next year plan. But I want to Provincial nomination.
You seem to be eligible. I don't understand why. Do they ask purpose of immigration?

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
I have a question on criteria of 1 yr continuous work exp. I’m a BA and have over all 7.5 yrs work exp. But from Feb 2017 - June 2017 and July 2018 - March 2019 I wasn’t working due to personal reasons. I have a break of overall 1 ye, but in past I have continuous job experience for 6.5 yrs. Please let me know whether I need to wait till march 2020 to apply or before that
You should have continuous experience of 1 year within last 10 years.

mangoman99

May 13, 2019
I plan to put 2 years of work exp. in NOC 0601 and 1year 8 months in NOC 0621. Can I claim the max points in CRS score under '3 years or more' option??

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Sorry for typo, below are the questions
1. How much % of my PF(provident funds) can be considered as proof of funds
2. What is the documentation required to show my PF as proof of funds
I think the full amount
You will need to provide balance confirmation or statements

shivarora

Jun 27, 2019
Hello Guys,

A quick question:

My wife (primary applicant) job history is as follows:

Organization Start date End date Comment

Company1 June 24, 2010 Sep 27, 2013

Company2 Nov 19, 2013 Aug 01, 2016 Gap from Sep 28 2013 till Nov 18 2013

Company3 Feb 22, 2017 Till Date Did 3 month internship from Sep 2016 to Dec 2016 with Company3

For company2, last salary slip we have is of Sep2015 after that unpaid maternity leave started.

Are we fine here? Or we need some kind of affidavit stating gaps. Please guide.
Thanks in advance.

haricot

Jul 26, 2019
Hello,

My husband and I have applied for PR under the federal skilled worker class on June 29, 2018 (He works in Canada since 2017 and we live in Canada under work visa). The expected date was to hear our results was December 29, 2018 (It has been 13 months since we applied). We requested GCMS notes a couple of months ago but we haven't received them, it is also delayed. Today, we were able to get this update from MP's office:

• The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
  • The medical examination results have expired.
  • The criminality verifications are in process.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • There is currently no specific timeframe to complete the process of the application. However, rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.
As far as we understand, a little has been accomplished in 13 months by IRCC. Since our medical exams have expired, do we need to have another exam? I am 4 months pregnant now and from what we understand from your previous responses, we don't need to notify IRCC about my pregnancy. However, if they ask for another exam, does my pregnancy complicate the process? If you can suggest anything for us to fasten our application process, we really appreciate it. We feel like they just forgot our application and it will take forever. Thanks in advance for your guidance!

anmol pathak

Sep 4, 2018
Hi
I am currently working in chandigarh, but my permanent address is same as my hometown. Should i still put it as my current address ??..or the one i am staying right now in chandigarh on rent

Mibmilestone

Jul 17, 2019
Hi guys, I have a question regarding current address section after ITA.
Now I am outside of Canada and staying at my parent's house while my wife and child are still in Canada.

When I created my profile, I wrote my Canadian address in the current address section becuz I was temporarily visiting my home country.
Would it cause any trouble?

The other concern is that I got a job offer in my home country, and now I am working full-time. (estimated to work for 4 months in my home country)
Should I update this information in the personal history section?
I am a bit worried since I need to say my address is in Canada and I have a job in another country.

I would really appreciate for your help.
Thank you.

akash.lmb

Jul 31, 2019
Hey guys !
My crs score is 458 right now
I have done post graduation diploma in Canada
BTech in India
IELTS 9 8 7 7
One year of experience in India.
My documents are under review in WES

Can anyone please tell me where to start my application ?
I have no clue at all.
Which entry where to start documents needed
Any help would be much appreciated

CanadaAspirant123

Feb 21, 2019
Hi All,
Need experts advice, do we need driving licence history or any such documents related to driving licence from all previous countries where we had stayed more than 6 months in last 10 years ? I know Police clearance certificates are required but what about driving licence history ? A pointer will be highly appreciated. TIA

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
To
Hi All,
Need experts advice, do we need driving licence history or any such documents related to driving licence from all previous countries where we had stayed more than 6 months in last 10 years ? I know Police clearance certificates are required but what about driving licence history ? A pointer will be highly appreciated. TIA
To my knowledge, no need to driver's license history