+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a question

I received conformation of Nomination from AINP for AOS, but I didn't know you can't use it for express entry. I an in the express entry pool now, but I only have 434 which probably won't get me selected. I did school in Alberta, and I work in Alberta. I am wondering what are the chances that I will receive Alberta Express Entry Nominee, so I can get more points for express entry.
You are already been nominated under the AINP or Alberta PNP program's AOS stream, so there are infact a very bleak chance you would get any invitation from Alberta Express Entry. Moreover, you don't even possess a good enough score to process further as the current score accepted is 462.

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hi,
Can somebody please tell me, when to give the biometrics for EE?? I got my ITA on June 12th ,Is it mandatory to submit the biometrics within 60 days deadline??
U must give ur biometrics after u submit ur application and get an AOR!U get ur medical passed that is MEP within 30-45 days of ur AOR...biometrics or in short BIL follows soon after that...applicants with 25th may aor are getting mep nw...so u probably have to wait for few mre days after u submit ur application...follow inmitracker for day to day updates

Meony

Jun 20, 2019
Hello,
Please, I have some questions.
1. I am applying through EE FSW as PA. I am worried I dont have enough fund for my wife to write IELTS and do her ECA plus the higher POF that might be required if she and my son will go with me to Canada. I have decided to go alone and invite her later, say after 1year. How easy will this be??

2. Alternatively, I learnt secondary applicants must not write IELTS and do ECA, but am still worried if I add my wife without ECA and IELTS it will lower my score which is currently 452. How true is this.

please I need your advice.

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hello,
Please, I have some questions.
1. I am applying through EE FSW as PA. I am worried I dont have enough fund for my wife to write IELTS and do her ECA plus the higher POF that might be required if she and my son will go with me to Canada. I have decided to go alone and invite her later, say after 1year. How easy will this be??

2. Alternatively, I learnt secondary applicants must not write IELTS and do ECA, but am still worried if I add my wife without ECA and IELTS it will lower my score which is currently 452. How true is this.

please I need your advice.
D cut off as u may know isnt dropping below 460 frm past few draws....its always safe to have a score above 450 to be invited through pnp or express entry,so make sure ur crs doesnt fall below that and d process of calling ur wife and child after u have been to canada isnt much difficult

despairedh1b

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Submitted my Express Entry profile (No ITA) - Incase if I want to add any work experience now, do I have to provide LOE (Score won't be altered)?

payal8502

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi - I had received invitation letter for EE in May and applied thereafter. I got my Biometrics completed couple of weeks back. I have an Indian passport, but residing in Dubai for the last few years. I have couple of queries regarding the next steps:
1. At any point in the PR process do I need to submit my original passport? If yes, at what point? Since I might be travelling in the next few months, wanted to understand this.
2. At this point, does shifting of my residency have any impact on the PR process? There is a chance that I might re-locate to Kuwait. Will that have any impact on the PR process at this stage?

Please help. Would appreciate any input/guidance here. Thanks.

Jul 7, 2019
I want to apply for ECA from WES. All my documents and certificate are in maiden name. Should I create the WES account in my maiden name or post marriage name to avoid any discrepancy in my ECA report? Kindly reply soon.

Reactions: Aggsal1990
Jul 5, 2019
Turkey
I have a problem. Few minutes ago I am start to checked my eligible on this http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do website.
My result is:
Based on your answers, you do not appear to be eligible for Express Entry.
Two months ago when I checked my eligible this is give me "Personal Reference Code"

Why this time I haven't? This is my profile:
-I am 25 years old.
-I have a one year work experience NOC A
-I am a Registered Nurse, bachelor degree
-I haven't any work experience in Canada
-IELTS 7.5 point
-I have 13000 CAD$
-I am a single

I Think I am eligible for Expeess Entry
Why this time system do not appear me to be eligible for Express Entry?

Last edited:
Reactions: cnd_2014

deemanuja

Jul 4, 2019
I have a question on criteria of 1 yr continuous work exp. I’m a BA and have over all 7.5 yrs work exp. But from Feb 2017 - June 2017 and July 2018 - March 2019 I wasn’t working due to personal reasons. I have a break of overall 1 ye, but in past I have continuous job experience for 6.5 yrs. Please let me know whether I need to wait till march 2020 to apply or before that

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi everyone, I am filling the SINP background declaration form no IMM 5669. Do I need to mention the experience details for which I am claiming points in the personal history section of that form?? Or I just need to mention that experience details in online profile of the SINP? ?
Plz guide...Thanks...

cnd_2014

May 1, 2014
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014
AOR Received.
DD Encashed: September 22 2014; PER: October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
November 21, 2014 1PM
Med's Done....
November 24, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 10, 2015
I don't see a reason why you're not eligible and you are still young. I would re-apply in this case. Do you have a Provincial nomination?

I have a problem. Few minutes ago I am start to checked my eligible on this http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do website.
My result is:
Based on your answers, you do not appear to be eligible for Express Entry.
Two months ago when I checked my eligible this is give me "Personal Reference Code"

Why this time I haven't? This is my profile:
-I am 25 years old.
-I have a one year work experience NOC A
-I am a Registered Nurse, bachelor degree
-I haven't any work experience in Canada
-IELTS 7.5 point
-I have 13000 CAD$
-I am a single

I Think I am eligible for Expeess Entry
Why this time system do not appear me to be eligible for Express Entry?

Reactions: RegisteredNurse0
Jul 5, 2019
Turkey
Thank you:)
"Do you have a valid job offer in Canada?" If I select "yes" I am eligible but When I come to Canada I need past some exams so that I haven't valid job offer.
I haven't Provincial nomination because I am haven't one year job experience this profile is my next year plan. But I want to Provincial nomination.
I don't see a reason why you're not eligible and you are still young. I would re-apply in this case. Do you have a Provincial nomination?

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi all,

I have query for POF

How much % of my PF can I use as PF
And what are the documentation required for that

Thanks in advance