+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

ronakshah92

Apr 30, 2016
Hi All,

I had a question regarding an error in my (already submitted) application.

Background - I have a work ex (Jan'13 to Dec'13) for which I have not claimed points. However, I have mentioned it in my personal history and explained in Letter of Explanation that I have not claimed points for this.

Problem - In the LOE, I have mentioned Mar'13 to Dec'13 erroneously, instead of Jan'13 to Dec'13.

Potential solutions??? - Shall I update it via the web form? or just leave it as it is since I haven't claimed points for it?

It would be great if someone could help me out on this. I don't want my application to be rejected on the basis of misrepresentation, but at the same time, I don't want to update it for a minor mistake like this (or should I?)

Any help will be appreciated.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi,

My brother has bachelors (4 years)+completion of college level certificate(one semester)- now my question is is it possible for him to claim two or more certificates? I saw a few people got PPR with the same combination and after claiming two or more certificates with it but still is it risky? & even if he applies with it what might be his chance to get PPR? Experts pls share your views with me. it will really mean a lot. thanks

lazarus

Star Member
May 21, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi All!

I have 7 years & 1 months of continuous work experience as Bank Manager (NOC 0) in a Public Sector Bank in India. I resigned 8 months ago and am presently pursuing a course in Treasury Management for better job prospects and am sure to join a Bank in Managerial role (NOC 0) again in next 3 months.

Will this gap create a hinderance to my prospects of applying in EE?

Reactions: star88

akhurana487

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged 26 november 2014
Nomination.....
PER 29th december 2014
Med's Request
MR,PCC AND RPRF REQUESTS 13th April 2014
Med's Done....
On 20th may and submitted all documents on 22nd may 2015
Interview........
Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
6th July 2015 and pp submitted 8th july
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
Hi guys, if i call cic helpline and speak to an agent say once or twice a month to get an update on my application. Does it slows my processing or somehow affects it?
Nope nothing like this will be an issue at all

preet28

Oct 25, 2017
i got my work permit on 21 sept 2017 but i am working under noc 6211 from 1 sept 2017
if i work untill 31aug 2019
will that consider 2years experience as i am stuck at 445
two years will jump to 458
Thanks in n advance

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
i got my work permit on 21 sept 2017 but i am working under noc 6211 from 1 sept 2017
if i work untill 31aug 2019
will that consider 2years experience as i am stuck at 445
two years will jump to 458
Thanks in n advance
Experience will be counted only if those are obtained with the legal status to work. If worked without a work permit it is not considered.

Not only that it is illegal to work without a valid permit unless it is exempt from the work permit.

preet28

Oct 25, 2017
Experience will be counted only if those are obtained with the legal status to work. If worked without a work permit it is not considered.

Not only that it is illegal to work without a valid permit unless it is exempt from the work permit.
but i have applied work permit in june i was just waiting for that i will still not be considered??

hisham1406

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hi,

I received my ita today and was filling the form.

In the initial form before the ita there was a question if I have a relative in Canada. I had answered no at that time.

Now again in the ita form they ask the same question. I just realised that I have an uncle in Canada who is living there for some time now. He is a PR.

Now what do I do? Do I just say no since I dont want to claim any points for him? Or if I say yes now, there will be discrepancy from the original form in which I had said no.

Would appreciate a response.

Thanks

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi,

I received my ita today and was filling the form.

In the initial form before the ita there was a question if I have a relative in Canada. I had answered no at that time.

Now again in the ita form they ask the same question. I just realised that I have an uncle in Canada who is living there for some time now. He is a PR.

Now what do I do? Do I just say no since I dont want to claim any points for him? Or if I say yes now, there will be discrepancy from the original form in which I had said no.

Would appreciate a response.

Thanks

Since u are not claiming points on relatives, it is better to say no, as you will have more questions and proof to be filled and upload if you say yes. That's my experience.

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
Hi

There is no option as a in-law in relative list, does it mean that they are not consider as a relative? Does this also mean that I can't claim relative point?