VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
I am making my express entry profile. Someone told me that I need to have the required funds in my bank account NOW i.e. at the time of submission of my profile. Is that so??
Secondly, if the answer is no, if I get ITA, I need to provide 6 months statement of my account, right?
My question is : do I need to have the full required amount (CAD 15,772) throughout the six months OR from the time of application will be fine??
Please advise me clearly regarding this. I am really confused and uncertain.
Thanks
Hi,

One can create a profile without the funds in your account.
The most straightforward way to do it is to have funds sitting in the account for 6 months, however you dont have to do this. If the funds are in the account for less than 6 months, you will need to submit a bank statement for the last 6 months and provide evidence of the source of these funds, eg, a gift deed or asset disposal records.
If all is clear, it will not affect your application at all.

All the best

Chirantar

Feb 5, 2019
Hi,

435 is a good score, be patient and you should get an ITA soon. Also look into Ontario PNP or adding another qualification to your bachelor's degree.

Regards
Last year minimum was 439, this year 30th Jan draw was a bit of relief 438. Not sure what next draw comes up with.
Adding something to education would be another 1 year Tanaka :(

asna

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo N.Y. (Will Apply...........)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 (Not Submited)
Doc's Request.
Done (None)
Nomination.....
Done (None)
AOR Received.
Done (None)
IELTS Request
Done (None)
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa and Los Angeles (None)
Med's Request
Done (None)
Med's Done....
Done (None)
Interview........
Waive (None)
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
what are the chances of getting eligible for the express entry after got disapproval on the last stage (after medical done) in the skilled worker category a few years back? please response me to get possible resolution in this issue. Thanks to everyone.

Asifa s

Jan 16, 2019
Dear friends

I am from India currently in Abudhabi I have total 12 years of work experience(9+years in India and 2+ years in UAE) but I completed my degree in 2014, will my work experience considered only after degree or even before degree?

And I have a gaps between my academics, in 2006 I completed my 12th in 2011 I joined degree and completed in 2014 will this affect my PR application?

The last question is I joined the current company just a month back, this is very small company(UAE Abudhabi) I dint received a offer letter or any official letter and I get my salary by cash so I am planning to leave in two months, can I skip this job expirience while Aplying application?

Anyone can please help me with this.

Lakshmi Menon

Feb 10, 2019
Hello,

If I am a student(Indian national) pursuing my Master's in the UK, and I wish to work in Canada post my 1-year course of study, am I eligible to enter Canada through the express entry system? I do have 2-year work experience in India.

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Lakshmi

Olayio

Feb 10, 2019
Thank you so much for this write up. It is very informative and easy to understand. I have a question though. I was recently denied entry into the US because on a previous visit I stayed for 5 months and took up employment. My visitors visa was cancelled and I was barred from reapplying for 5 years. Will this affect my application for permanent residence in Canada? I am a Nigerian. Thank you.

du_ksu

Feb 9, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2019
Hello Everyone,

Appreciates a response from someone who has the knowledge about this.

Once I have submitted my online application (06/02/2019), I received a receipt called "Official Receipt" which includes amount, card details, expiry dates of the card & etc after making the payment. It only says "Official Receipt", not "Acknowledgement of Receipt". Should I expect to receive AOR in near future or the one I already received is the AOR even it only says, Official Receipt?

Thank you!

Mae200810

Nov 11, 2018
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Hi,

I have a question. I have transferred work a year after I had created my express entry profile. Do I need to tell my agent to update my work experience? Will it help with increasing my CRS score? Thank you.

Zazi077

Feb 13, 2019
Hi everyone. Please I need your help.

I am on post graduation work permit after 2 years of diploma. I work as a manager and have more than 2 years of experience here in Canada.
So my questions are:
1.Do I still need to prove my financial funds or I can just show them my pay subs, that I am working full time?
2. Can I take my medical exam before my application
3. What is the format for job offer that I suppose to attach to my documents.
4. Do I have to provide transcript from College in Canada or I can just upload my diploma.
- can I upload the transcript or they need the college to send them directly?
5. My work visa is suppose to expire in September but I was planing to go back home for a few months.
- can I give them my friends mail to deliver the PR or I have to sign when I receive it?
- do I have to be in the country when they send my PR?
- if not can my friends mail it to me and I will arrive to Canada with my PR?
-What if my PR arrive after September and my work visa is already expired ?
- how much time do I have from the day I receive PR to land in the country?

Thank you so much for your help

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi,
My question is about the processing time for EE. On CIC website it's mentioned that it takes 6 months or less. Does it start from the time you get into the pool or from the time you get ITA or AOR?
Thanks gor your help in advance :)

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
Hello Everyone,

Appreciates a response from someone who has the knowledge about this.

Once I have submitted my online application (06/02/2019), I received a receipt called "Official Receipt" which includes amount, card details, expiry dates of the card & etc after making the payment. It only says "Official Receipt", not "Acknowledgement of Receipt". Should I expect to receive AOR in near future or the one I already received is the AOR even it only says, Official Receipt?

Thank you!
I think this is just your receipt of payment since it only seems to mention the amount and card details. Here's a post I could find where someone mentions what an AOR would look like: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/is-this-aor.83187/

But let me add another one where the guy also got a receipt like you it seems but it includes some other info: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-is-aor-exactly-looks-like.279629/

Reactions: du_ksu

sdjkd

Dec 20, 2018
Hi everyone
Does the work experience letter have to have the term "full-time" in its text body?
Or it just needs to contain working hour per week (more than 30 h/week) as it mentioned in the following link under "Proof of work experience" section, so the applicant can be considered as the full-time employee?

Link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Thank you

Reactions: du_ksu

Abdullah raja

Feb 12, 2019
i would appreciate if you can tell me whether or not i need a LMIA , if an employer based in Toronto, Ontario is hiring a permanent employee who is applying to move to Canada on permanent basis with his family and applying for immigration using express entry program from outside Canada under federal Skilled worker program and who is being offered a permanent job of a managerial level by the employer and who is ready to offer a permanent job to this employee for a period of more than 2 years , that will help the employee in applying and approving his application of immigration and getting him a permanent residence in Canada

du_ksu

Feb 9, 2019
Sri Lanka
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2019
Hi everyone
Does the work experience letter have to have the term "full-time" in its text body?
Or it just needs to contain working hour per week (more than 30 h/week) as it mentioned in the following link under "Proof of work experience" section, so the applicant can be considered as the full-time employee?

Link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Thank you
Hey,

I have submitted my application through a consultant recently and I've been advised to put the term "Full-Time Employment" in the service letter. So, you should put that term in your letter. Also, if you see the above link in your post, it also says (underlined below),
  • include the following details: expected start date, commitment that the applicant will be employed on a continuous, paid, full-time work, for work that is for at least one year after issuance of a permanent resident visa, job title, duties and responsibilities, current job status (if current job), number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits.
Also, only for full-time employment, you can claim the points. I think in Canada if you work 30 hours or more in a week count as full-time employment.

So in summary, you must put full-time as well as the number of working hours in the service letter if you are planning to claim the points for work experience.

The term "Permanent employment" is not a must, but, if it's possible for you to put that too, don't hesitate.

Hope this helps & good luck!

Reactions: sdjkd