Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi seniors,

I have questions about travel history

It is asking the travel history in past 10 years...

Can I know if we really need to listed every travel in past 10 years ?

In addition ,
Regarding proof of fund:

I only started opening an account 6 months ago and now I have sufficient funds after depositing it gradually in past 6 months .

It means my avg 6 months balalbce would be below the required amount although I am having sufficient found since 6th month.

May anyone could suggest if my 6 months bank statements would be sufficient ?
Hi,

1- yes, you must enter all your trips, in my opinion, including those to your home country if you are not living there.
2- You will be ok. All you need to do is submit your 6 months statement and explain the source of the funds in your LOE.

Regards

Raslam

Oct 29, 2018
Hi,
I have a couple of questions. Your quick response will be highly appreciated.
First question is : Should I have the money in my account when I submit my Express Entry profile ??
Secondly, if I claim in my application that I will bring 20,000 CAD to Canada, should they be lying in my account for six months??
If not then for how long? And how much difference does this make in the decision of my application ?
Thanks

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi,

I would suggest she creates a gift deed and signs it then send it to you.

Regards
Thanks Tanaka ! Can she simply type the gifts deed on plain paper , sign and send me via email? OR does she need to go to get the deed from a lawyer in canada with currency in Indian Rupees and send me ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks Tanaka ! Can she simply type the gifts deed on plain paper , sign and send me via email? OR does she need to go to get the deed from a lawyer in canada with currency in Indian Rupees and send me ?
I would suggest she goes to a lawyer and signs the deed before them. This add legal validity. The currency can be in CAD.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
I have a couple of questions. Your quick response will be highly appreciated.
First question is : Should I have the money in my account when I submit my Express Entry profile ??
Secondly, if I claim in my application that I will bring 20,000 CAD to Canada, should they be lying in my account for six months??
If not then for how long? And how much difference does this make in the decision of my application ?
Thanks
Hi,

1- not necessarily. One can create a profile without the funds in your account.
2- The most straightforward way to do it is to have funds sitting in the account for 6 months, however you dont have to do this. If the funds are in the account for less than 6 months, you will need to submit a bank statement for the last 6 months and provide evidence of the source of these funds, eg, a gift deed or asset disposal records.
If all is clear, it will not affect your application at all.

All the best

Algido

May 16, 2018
I have a question about the point C
C) You need to have at least one year continuous, full-time (at least 30 hours per week/1560 hours per year) or equivalent part-time experience in an occupation that is categorized under NOC 0, A or B in the past 10 years.
So I have been working as a retainer for a Canadian company for 10 months from another country, and then I moved to Quebec, Canada to work full tine in the office, again for 10 months. I was wondering if it will count as a one year continuous employment. Can anyone help me clear this situation?

shoaibalik

Jun 3, 2017
Hi Guys,

AOR - Mar 20, 2018
ADR - Background - Mar 28, 2018
ADR - RCMP - Apr 5, 2018
Medical Pass - Apr 5, 2018
BGC - Apr 5, 2018

The background check and eligibility assessment is still going on, does any one know anyone who's case got so much delay? as on the profile it shows that it was supposed to be completed by Sep 20, 2018.

Chirantar

Feb 5, 2019
My score is coming to be 435
Education : Bachelors
Work Ex : 5+ Years
Unmarried
Ielts
L-8.5
R-7
S-7
W-7

I know it has to be around 440 or more to get an invite. Any leads what do I do would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Raslam

Oct 29, 2018
Hi,
I am making my express entry profile. Someone told me that I need to have the required funds in my bank account NOW i.e. at the time of submission of my profile. Is that so??
Secondly, if the answer is no, if I get ITA, I need to provide 6 months statement of my account, right?
My question is : do I need to have the full required amount (CAD 15,772) throughout the six months OR from the time of application will be fine??
Please advise me clearly regarding this. I am really confused and uncertain.
Thanks

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello! I am pretty confused because my agent claims that we need to upload the original document (scanned in colour) and its English translation. Still, the website of IRCC claims that we need certified photocopies (notarized) and original translations. Is there anyone who did the first way (only originals and original translations) and had no problems at all?

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi Guys,

AOR - Mar 20, 2018
ADR - Background - Mar 28, 2018
ADR - RCMP - Apr 5, 2018
Medical Pass - Apr 5, 2018
BGC - Apr 5, 2018

The background check and eligibility assessment is still going on, does any one know anyone who's case got so much delay? as on the profile it shows that it was supposed to be completed by Sep 20, 2018.
Hello! Sorry for interrupting, I think that you can help me, since you certainly went through this phase. I am pretty confused because my agent claims that we need to upload the original document (scanned in colour) and its English translation. Still, the website of IRCC claims that we need certified photocopies (notarized) and original translations. Did you do everything the first way (only originals and original translations) and did you have problems?

Chirantar

Feb 5, 2019
Unmarried
Ielts
L-8.5
R-7
S-7
W-7

I know it has to be around 440 or more to get an invite. Any leads what do I do would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
None replied ? :|

shoaibalik

Jun 3, 2017
Hello! Sorry for interrupting, I think that you can help me, since you certainly went through this phase. I am pretty confused because my agent claims that we need to upload the original document (scanned in colour) and its English translation. Still, the website of IRCC claims that we need certified photocopies (notarized) and original translations. Did you do everything the first way (only originals and original translations) and did you have problems?
Hi, I uploaded the original's color scanned copies on my express entry profile. You do not need certified copies scan.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Unmarried
Ielts
L-8.5
R-7
S-7
W-7

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

435 is a good score, be patient and you should get an ITA soon. Also look into Ontario PNP or adding another qualification to your bachelor's degree.

Regards