+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

fragrancesoul

Dec 1, 2018
Hi,

You should definitely mention it. Not doing so will be misrepresentation which could lead to a 5 year ban.

Just explain that you forgot to mention it in your letter of explanation.

All the best
i already mentioned the refusal visa under Statutory section along with the UCI in personal history. This question: "Has **** applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before? is under immigration history and citizenship section in personal detail. Here they ask for UCI number. Should i enter my refused visitor visa UCI number?

eyesthetics

Dec 7, 2018
I am from Indonesia and currently studying in Australia as a master's student, i will be graduating near the end of this month from which i will have stayed in Australia for 2 years, after graduating my student visa will expire and i won't be able to enter Australia for 2 years. Since the IIRC requires PCC for every country i have stayed in during the last 10 months for 6 months or more in a row..i must obtain Australian PCC

My question is whether i should get the Australian PCC RIGHT NOW while i am still in the country, or AFTER I HAVE DEPARTED from Australia and obtain the PCC from my home country (Indonesia) since entry into Australia is not possible. my feeling is the latter because the former gives you a time-window of a couple of weeks during which you may commit a crime and get away with it on your PCC. but i am not quite sure/

The IIRC website says
"
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on."

I'm quite confused by the statement "After the last time you stayed there" because it is quite ambigous

Thank you

luckydentist1982

May 13, 2018
hello. i have one question please. my crs score without my spouse is 445 as i mentioned him( not accompanying me) . if i receive ITA can i include my 2 kids to my PR application without him as i can't go there for one year and stay away from them almost one year to finish sponsorship for them. Or their presence in my PR application may affect my crs score and the application will be rejected.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hello. i have one question please. my crs score without my spouse is 445 as i mentioned him( not accompanying me) . if i receive ITA can i include my 2 kids to my PR application without him as i can't go there for one year and stay away from them almost one year to finish sponsorship for them. Or their presence in my PR application may affect my crs score and the application will be rejected.
Hi,

Yes you can include your children in the application even if you husband is not accompanying you. You will need to submit an affidavit giving his consent to you going with the children.

What's your score with him accompanying you? I ask because I do not encourage your approach. It may leaf to long periods of separation.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I am from Indonesia and currently studying in Australia as a master's student, i will be graduating near the end of this month from which i will have stayed in Australia for 2 years, after graduating my student visa will expire and i won't be able to enter Australia for 2 years. Since the IIRC requires PCC for every country i have stayed in during the last 10 months for 6 months or more in a row..i must obtain Australian PCC

My question is whether i should get the Australian PCC RIGHT NOW while i am still in the country, or AFTER I HAVE DEPARTED from Australia and obtain the PCC from my home country (Indonesia) since entry into Australia is not possible. my feeling is the latter because the former gives you a time-window of a couple of weeks during which you may commit a crime and get away with it on your PCC. but i am not quite sure/

The IIRC website says
"
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on."

I'm quite confused by the statement "After the last time you stayed there" because it is quite ambigous

Thank you
Hi,

It is a bit of a grey area but my understanding is that you need to get the PCC after you have left the country. I believe this is the safest way to do it.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
i already mentioned the refusal visa under Statutory section along with the UCI in personal history. This question: "Has **** applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before? is under immigration history and citizenship section in personal detail. Here they ask for UCI number. Should i enter my refused visitor visa UCI number?
Hi,

Yes, you should.

luckydentist1982

May 13, 2018
Hi,

Yes you can include your children in the application even if you husband is not accompanying you. You will need to submit an affidavit giving his consent to you going with the children.

What's your score with him accompanying you? I ask because I do not encourage your approach. It may leaf to long periods of separation.

Regards
if i mentioned him as accompanying CRS will be 441 but the problem is both of us are dentists our profession is regulated and needs licence which will take very long time. so he will stay on oir residence country to provide financial support during settling there. BTW thnx for your reply.

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hi Guys, today i have submitted my profile in pool with crs score 433 and with NOC job code 2173 Software Engineers and Designers. Any idea whether by any chance i can get ITA.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys, today i have submitted my profile in pool with crs score 433 and with NOC job code 2173 Software Engineers and Designers. Any idea whether by any chance i can get ITA.
Hi there, right now its hard to say. However, you have a decent score which gives you a good chance in the new year.

If there is any way of increasing it into the 440s, i would encourage you to go so.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
if i mentioned him as accompanying CRS will be 441 but the problem is both of us are dentists our profession is regulated and needs licence which will take very long time. so he will stay on oir residence country to provide financial support during settling there. BTW thnx for your reply.
Hi,

I would recommend you apply with him as accompanying. Land together after you get PR and then he can leave shortly afterwards. It's called a soft landing. This will allow him to work in you home country while you settle here.

Regards

David_Freez

Jan 29, 2016
Hi there, thanks to all people helping each other. I have a question about education points and Online Master Degree. I want to improve my score for an ITA and I already have my Bachelor's degree (4 years) but I want to study for a One-year-Master-Degree in CEREM International Business School from Spain, this school said they give a double degree, one of the CEREM school and the other one from Universidad Rey Juan Carlos. I checked in the WES tool for an ECA and Universidad Rey Juan Carlos shows in their database.

I don't want to spend money and time if this is not going to improve my score at all.

My question is do you know if online CEREM Master Degree is worth it? Have you heard about it? Do you know a valid Canada ONLINE Master Degree program which can increase my score? Maybe that would be the safest way to do it?

Thanks

Nobiya

Aug 30, 2018
I am new here and I have been engorsed in reading and understanding all the information, so for starters I wanted to know that if I have a 3 years bachelor's and 1 year master will it b accounted as two or more degrees??

Also I worked for almost 6 yrs till January 2014 and my husband is still Working, both our degree and experience is the same, but since he is still working there is better chance of getting required letters from company,nevertheless who will make a better primaryapplicant?

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
I am new here and I have been engorsed in reading and understanding all the information, so for starters I wanted to know that if I have a 3 years bachelor's and 1 year master will it b accounted as two or more degrees??

Also I worked for almost 6 yrs till January 2014 and my husband is still Working, both our degree and experience is the same, but since he is still working there is better chance of getting required letters from company,nevertheless who will make a better primaryapplicant?
You need to write IELTS and evaluate your CRS score. Your degree credentials must be evaluated by approved bodies like WES to give you educational credential assessment report. Good Luck.

Reactions: Kaik.Kaik