+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

rohitc

Jul 24, 2018
-rajkamalmohanram[/QUOTE]
What is the maximum age and experience that person can have after which his points start declining?

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
I have scored 7.5 overall band(L-8.5, R-7, W-7, S-7.5) in IELTS. If I am correct, I have a CLB 9 score. Besides, my ECA evaluation has been completed successfully.

The CRS tool makes my score as 435, however, as per the latest trend in CRS draws, the minimum score required is around 441. I think my only options to increase my score are to get a valid job offer and/or get provincial nomination.

1. Should I apply for Express Entry program or Provincial Nomination program, such has OINP?
  2. Do you think I should give IELTS again a my tentative score 435 is lower than the last draw cutoff, i.e., 442?
  3. Besides, I was thinking of giving TEF as getting a CLB 7 or more in TEF will give me extra 30 points. What do you think?
  4. If I do get an ITA and I do not have enough funds, what if I ask a relative to deposit the funds required in my account , to show proof of funds?
  5. I have taken help from a consultancy for my IELTS training and WES evaluation. Now they want to get my profile created for a fee, as usual. Is it a good idea to create Express entry profile on my own?
  6. During the express entry profile creation process, do I need to submit a fee? When do I actually have to pay a fee to the Canadian govt. at this stage?
  7. Do I need to submit any proof of funds during my profile creation process?
for the question about increasing your CRS score, i think the best think you can do is go to the CRS calculator tool and play with the ielts scores to get an idea how much individual scores in each section you need to get your CRS beyong 440.

Osheraz

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,
I have received WES evaluation of my Masters Degree from Malaysia as "Postgraduate Diploma (One Year)". i am unable to select any option as there is no Postgraduate option available.
can anyone confirm which option i should select for my education?

available options are.

1) None, or less than secondary (high School)
2) one year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
3) Two years program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
4) Bachelor's degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school,
5) Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees, one must be for a program of three or more years
6) Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
7) Doctoral level university degree (Phd).

can anyone suggest which option i should select for further proceeding.

Jul 3, 2018
Hello buddy

This post was really helpful. I am living in Canada from last 2.5 years and I am on my work permit right now. I got an ITA so I want to ask you that do I need PCC from Canada as well as my home country India too ? or only from Canada is fine ?
Moreover, my sister got COPR yesterday but I already got an ITA. so in order to update that sibling status what all I need from her ?

Kaluchs920

Jul 19, 2018
Thank you so much Raj. for the comprehensive way you this. I clearly answers my question. But there's still one question. Please can I later edit my profile after I have created it?

Mikias

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
<<< This post is straight from my blog. I thought it would be better to have a copy on the forum too>>>
I PCC from Ukraine was issued Nov, 2017 and she left the country in 2011. never returned.
PCC still valid? Is there any validity? Please, let me know how sure you are.

XtyD

Jul 16, 2018
Do we have to wait for hard copy of WES report to get entered in pool for canada express entry or WES sends soft copy in registered mail or in WES account..?

Please help me out..?
I used the one i received via email. The details are exactly the same. Go ahead please.

vind94

Jul 26, 2018
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I have a query regarding the work experience aspect while calculating the CRS Score. I completed my 3 years Bachelor Degree in 2015. I'll be having 3 years of work experience by this year end. Also simultaneously I'm pursuing a Professional Qualification that will be completed in January 2019. Once I'm done with that I will be getting dual degree points.
But what I came to know from a Consultant is that my work experience that i'll possess only after the completion of my Second degree would be considered if I'm choosing Dual Degree. Is that true? Does that mean I should go with the 3 years Work Experience and not apply for the dual degree?
My CRS Score with the work ex is at 432. Will I be able to get an OINP?

Thanks in Advance

super_parsley

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I have a 420+ score.
I checked the CIC draw for ITAs as below :

CRS Score Range Number of Candidates
601-1200
451-600
401-450
441-450
431-440 8,379
421-430 5,952
411-420 6,675
401-410 7,002

But I did not receive an invitation.So what is the criteria on which the ITAs are released to candidates ?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello buddy

This post was really helpful. I am living in Canada from last 2.5 years and I am on my work permit right now. I got an ITA so I want to ask you that do I need PCC from Canada as well as my home country India too ? or only from Canada is fine ?
Moreover, my sister got COPR yesterday but I already got an ITA. so in order to update that sibling status what all I need from her ?
You don't need Canada pcc. You can only claim points for sibling once she attains pr status, you will need her address proof, utility bill etc

Jul 3, 2018
If dont wait to claim points then don't wait.
You still need to add siblings details even if you don't claim points including parents.
Thanks buddy,, but should i put yes or no on any sibling as a permanent resident ? As she will get her card later & till that time i would have already applied.