for the question about increasing your CRS score, i think the best think you can do is go to the CRS calculator tool and play with the ielts scores to get an idea how much individual scores in each section you need to get your CRS beyong 440.I have scored 7.5 overall band(L-8.5, R-7, W-7, S-7.5) in IELTS. If I am correct, I have a CLB 9 score. Besides, my ECA evaluation has been completed successfully.
The CRS tool makes my score as 435, however, as per the latest trend in CRS draws, the minimum score required is around 441. I think my only options to increase my score are to get a valid job offer and/or get provincial nomination.
- Should I apply for Express Entry program or Provincial Nomination program, such has OINP?
- Do you think I should give IELTS again a my tentative score 435 is lower than the last draw cutoff, i.e., 442?
- Besides, I was thinking of giving TEF as getting a CLB 7 or more in TEF will give me extra 30 points. What do you think?
- If I do get an ITA and I do not have enough funds, what if I ask a relative to deposit the funds required in my account , to show proof of funds?
- I have taken help from a consultancy for my IELTS training and WES evaluation. Now they want to get my profile created for a fee, as usual. Is it a good idea to create Express entry profile on my own?
- During the express entry profile creation process, do I need to submit a fee? When do I actually have to pay a fee to the Canadian govt. at this stage?
- Do I need to submit any proof of funds during my profile creation process?
<<< This post is straight from my blog. I thought it would be better to have a copy on the forum too>>>
I PCC from Ukraine was issued Nov, 2017 and she left the country in 2011. never returned.
PCC still valid? Is there any validity? Please, let me know how sure you are.
I used the one i received via email. The details are exactly the same. Go ahead please.Do we have to wait for hard copy of WES report to get entered in pool for canada express entry or WES sends soft copy in registered mail or in WES account..?
Please help me out..?
You don't need Canada pcc. You can only claim points for sibling once she attains pr status, you will need her address proof, utility bill etcHello buddy
This post was really helpful. I am living in Canada from last 2.5 years and I am on my work permit right now. I got an ITA so I want to ask you that do I need PCC from Canada as well as my home country India too ? or only from Canada is fine ?
Moreover, my sister got COPR yesterday but I already got an ITA. so in order to update that sibling status what all I need from her ?
Thanks buddy,, but should i put yes or no on any sibling as a permanent resident ? As she will get her card later & till that time i would have already applied.If dont wait to claim points then don't wait.
You still need to add siblings details even if you don't claim points including parents.