+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Jul 19, 2018
1) Firstly i would like to know that whether WES would grant me equivalency for 2 degrees as i have cleared 13 out of 14 papers of my ACCA and also have the Oxford Brookes Degree (OBU). My understanding is that i need to be an affiliate or a member (all papers completed) to get equivalency but i would like to know if i send my ACCA qualification showing 13 out 14 papers passed and OBU together then will WES grant me 2 degree equivalency or only for OBU as a 3 year equivalency??

2) Secondly, if i am a member and hold BCOM degree from Karachi University in Pakistan, then will i have to send my entire educational documents since high school attested by the relevant board which is Metric, Intermediate and HEC for Metriculation, Intermediate and BCOM or just send them my BCOM degree alone attested by HEC with ACCA Membership Certificate to avail 2 degree equivalence?

Would appreciate your timely response.

Reactions: XtyD

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
Do we have to wait for hard copy of WES report to get entered in pool for canada express entry or WES sends soft copy in registered mail or in WES account..?

Please help me out..?

surta

Mar 9, 2018
I have completed my Bachelor from ABC college, city A which is affiliated with XYZ university, city B. At the end of study degree is awarded by XYZ university. In the degree certificate, it is mentioned that candidate has studied in ABC college which is affiliated with university.
My question are

1) what should I mention (college name or university name) in "Name of school/institution" field while creating my express entry profile?
However ECA by WES only mention university name.
2) what should I mention in place(City A in which college is there or city B in which university is there)?
there is no location mentioned on ECA report.
Also, if i put City B in which university is there then there will be a conflict with address history during that period.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Do we have to wait for hard copy of WES report to get entered in pool for canada express entry or WES sends soft copy in registered mail or in WES account..?

Please help me out..?
WES sends a soft copy in your email account. You can also download a copy from your WES account. Once you have the ref no from the WES report you can enter the pool alongwith your IELTS score obviously.

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
Is passport verification something separate from police verification for canada expresss entry..?
Or both are same and we can go with either of one..?

Please clear out the complete process..?

Also how much time generally medical tests take and when should we start proceedin for medical tests part..?

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Is passport verification something separate from police verification for canada expresss entry..?
Or both are same and we can go with either of one..?

Please clear out the complete process..?

Also how much time generally medical tests take and when should we start proceedin for medical tests part..?
have replied in the other thread. Please avoid posting duplicates.

iasyed72

Jul 25, 2015
Dear all,

I am new to this forum and would like to ask some questions to clear my doubt. I have created & completed my Express Entry profile on 21st July 2018 and my CRS score is 451. I would like to know whether I would be eligible for the next draw due in July last week or there is some sort of waiting period after submitting the EE application.

Thanks & regards

kanada07

Jul 23, 2018
I have scored 7.5 overall band(L-8.5, R-7, W-7, S-7.5) in IELTS. If I am correct, I have a CLB 9 score. Besides, my ECA evaluation has been completed successfully.

The CRS tool makes my score as 435, however, as per the latest trend in CRS draws, the minimum score required is around 441. I think my only options to increase my score are to get a valid job offer and/or get provincial nomination.

1. Should I apply for Express Entry program or Provincial Nomination program, such has OINP?
  2. Do you think I should give IELTS again a my tentative score 435 is lower than the last draw cutoff, i.e., 442?
  3. Besides, I was thinking of giving TEF as getting a CLB 7 or more in TEF will give me extra 30 points. What do you think?
  4. If I do get an ITA and I do not have enough funds, what if I ask a relative to deposit the funds required in my account , to show proof of funds?
  5. I have taken help from a consultancy for my IELTS training and WES evaluation. Now they want to get my profile created for a fee, as usual. Is it a good idea to create Express entry profile on my own?
  6. During the express entry profile creation process, do I need to submit a fee? When do I actually have to pay a fee to the Canadian govt. at this stage?
  7. Do I need to submit any proof of funds during my profile creation process?

Apr 5, 2018
Need an advice on Filling form - Post ITA
In the family section, information for parents/siblings are required. My brother does not have surname on the passport.
The form shows both 'Given' name and 'Surname' as mandatory. How should I handle this ?

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
Please help me out with my problem..

In my passport address mentioned is old one.. Now no one stays on that address. During time of PCC, they will verify that old address.. If i go for address change or new passport process, there is a long waiting till september. Shall I go for Tatkal service of passport, but i guess PSK will ask for some acute reason for Tatkal passport..

How shall i proceed with PCC with old address..? Or if there is some other way out, please let me know..

deepanjaliv91

Jul 24, 2018
Hi,

I received an ITA and uploaded my documents as well, but my application was cancelled as I accidentally uploaded 1 wrong document.

I reapplied and got another ITA, but should I proceed and upload the same medical report from the last application, or should I got for a new medical test as the application number is different in my profile now.

Can someone please help me out with this.

Thanks

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
Please help me out, while creatin profile to enter into pool, do we ned to add info. of minor dependents or not..?

Lets say there are total 3 applicants, 1 primary and 2 dependents. Out of 2 dependents one delendent is minor(2 years old kid). So is the info of that minor to be added in profile..?

Or just add info. of primary applicant and one elder dependent..?

Please help me out..

KAY KISHORE

Jul 11, 2018
very well explained. thank you. i am a chartered accountant,with over 10 years of experience in accounts & audit, risk analysis & management, private equity investments & portfolio management. what numerical code do i use.?

gayatrigandhi

Jul 12, 2018
Hi, I need a small help..in a bit of a situation.

Two years ago I had got my ECA from WES but unfortunately only the bachelors got recognized but not my two years masters diploma.

Now on my consultants advise, I am getting my ECA for the two years masters diploma from IQAS.

• Has anyone had an experience like this where their degree/masters wasn't recognized by WES but was recognized by IQAS thereby securing a higher CRS score?
  • Can I submit my ECA from two different bodies ie WES (for bachelors) & IQAS (for masters, if it goes through!)?
Thanks in advance!

Nish0992

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hey Everyone.

While submitting the visa Application, the NOC code that matches my experience is 0111 which belongs to skillset 0 but as per the titles given for this on CIC site, it is for managers and CEOs, basically for senior level management.
As per my current work experience, I’m at junior level and working as sr. Executive in the same profile. No other NOC matches my profile this accurately.
Request guidance if i can still use this NOC code even if I’m at junior level and submit the application with this. ?Will this have any negative impact on my application or not. ? Or i need to find some other NOC code?
Would appreciate quick response.

Thanks.