Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Hi. I have a question regarding proof of funds. We're a family of four. My wife is going to be the principal applicant, she has 4/10 of the required funds in her own savings account, while I have 6/10 of the required funds in my own account, I am the secondary applicant. Should I just transfer the 6/10 funds in my account to her account so we're only sending a bank certificate and statements from one account and bank or is it okay to send two accounts one in the principal applicant's name and the other in the secondary applicant's name? Note that when we applied for a tourist visa recently, we presented both savings account, which is why I am asking if it's okay to just present one account in the application of PR or two which we also have presented in the application for tourist visa? Thanks in advance.

May 2, 2018
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, though I am following the group for quite many months now.

My query is: Does WES/any other agency evaluates Nursery Teachers Training diploma (this is one year diploma from All India Pre-Primary Teachers Vocational Training, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)? Has anyone got it done so far?

I wrote to WES twice but they responded with a standard answer.

My IELTS score is 8 overall and a B.Com (3 years degree evaluated by WES). I just completed NTT and if this is accepted, my score will jump from 409 to a decent one.

Appreciate suggestions/responses.

Thanks!

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello Guys.. Need some urgent help here..
I'm working in Punjab Govt. deptt. Does Anyone know any instructions of Punjab govt.relating to Experience/Reference letter bcz my deptt. won't give me such letter without quoting any instructions.
Please help. Thanks.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi. I have a question regarding proof of funds. We're a family of four. My wife is going to be the principal applicant, she has 4/10 of the required funds in her own savings account, while I have 6/10 of the required funds in my own account, I am the secondary applicant. Should I just transfer the 6/10 funds in my account to her account so we're only sending a bank certificate and statements from one account and bank or is it okay to send two accounts one in the principal applicant's name and the other in the secondary applicant's name? Note that when we applied for a tourist visa recently, we presented both savings account, which is why I am asking if it's okay to just present one account in the application of PR or two which we also have presented in the application for tourist visa? Thanks in advance.
A PR application is vastly different from applying for a TRV. One account is enough to be showcased- preferably a Fixed Deposit.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello Guys.. Need some urgent help here..
I'm working in Punjab Govt. deptt. Does Anyone know any instructions of Punjab govt.relating to Experience/Reference letter bcz my deptt. won't give me such letter without quoting any instructions.
Please help. Thanks.
Get it done by your seniors there- it should be duly notarised, along with his/her business card.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, though I am following the group for quite many months now.

My query is: Does WES/any other agency evaluates Nursery Teachers Training diploma (this is one year diploma from All India Pre-Primary Teachers Vocational Training, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)? Has anyone got it done so far?

I wrote to WES twice but they responded with a standard answer.

My IELTS score is 8 overall and a B.Com (3 years degree evaluated by WES). I just completed NTT and if this is accepted, my score will jump from 409 to a decent one.

Appreciate suggestions/responses.

Thanks!
No, WES wouldn’t certify this. Teaching is a highly regulated profession in Canada, and you’d have to undergo training to be able to teach here.

Go only with your B.Com degree as of now, and please try improving your language scores, if possible.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi

I submitted my PR file in which I sent black and white scanned photo of PCC. But after 7 days, I sent colored scanned photo of PCC through CSE . should I call to cic as well or wait for their reply?

Thank You
Please call them ASAP and confirm- Black and White PCCs form a main reason for rejection, particularly when they had explicitly stated colour PCCs are sorely needed.

harvinder1234

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Please call them ASAP and confirm- Black and White PCCs form a main reason for rejection, particularly when they had explicitly stated colour PCCs are sorely needed.
Thanks
But I submitted colored PCC through web form (case sensitivity enquiry). This is not enough? Or I need to call them. Because they will suggest me to submit through CSE.