Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
A PR application is vastly different from applying for a TRV. One account is enough to be showcased- preferably a Fixed Deposit.
Thank you as always! So we will put all funds in my wife’s account then. Wouldnt the visa office have documents relating to our previous tourist visa application and see the account in the secondary applicant’s name? Also, is my understanding correct that as long as you are able to ahow the required funds in the bank account for six months, no need to explain where they came from? So if I deposit the 6/10 funds in secondary applicants account to the principal applicant’s account and let it stay for six months, no need for a letter or gift deed from secondary applicant?

kushalagg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Hi, I am going to apply for an ITA, and am in a dilemma regarding Proof of Experience.
I have 1 year 10 months experience in my current org. and 1 year 3 months experience in my previous organization.
However, my previous organization has refused to provide me a proof of experience as required by CIC (they are willing to provide just an experience letter stating duration and position).
Should I input 3 years as my experience (gives me 473 points) or enter 1 or 2 year only (448 points)

Does CIC consider and provide points for 1 year experience, if I enter 3 years and fail to show for full 3 years, but show for 1 year as per their requirement?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Thank you as always! So we will put all funds in my wife’s account then. Wouldnt the visa office have documents relating to our previous tourist visa application and see the account in the secondary applicant’s name? Also, is my understanding correct that as long as you are able to ahow the required funds in the bank account for six months, no need to explain where they came from? So if I deposit the 6/10 funds in secondary applicants account to the principal applicant’s account and let it stay for six months, no need for a letter or gift deed from secondary applicant?
Your understanding is spot-on !

Reactions: Buska828

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi, I am going to apply for an ITA, and am in a dilemma regarding Proof of Experience.
I have 1 year 10 months experience in my current org. and 1 year 3 months experience in my previous organization.
However, my previous organization has refused to provide me a proof of experience as required by CIC (they are willing to provide just an experience letter stating duration and position).
Should I input 3 years as my experience (gives me 473 points) or enter 1 or 2 year only (448 points)

Does CIC consider and provide points for 1 year experience, if I enter 3 years and fail to show for full 3 years, but show for 1 year as per their requirement?
Any experience for which you intend to claim points should be proved using the Roles & responsibilities letter. It's upto YOU to decide which experience you can show.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Thanks
But I submitted colored PCC through web form (case sensitivity enquiry). This is not enough? Or I need to call them. Because they will suggest me to submit through CSE.
It might not be enough- please call.

kushalagg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Any experience for which you intend to claim points should be proved using the Roles & responsibilities letter. It's upto YOU to decide which experience you can show.
Thank You for your answer. My question is if I opt for 3 years experience and am able to prove only 1 years experience (which lowers my point but still above cut-off for the draw), will CIC approve or reject my application

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello group members.. I have one question regarding reference letter... Since I'm not able to get reference letter I ask as follows:-

I have :-
1. Appointment letter
2. Department's photo ID card detailing my joining date, designation etc.
3. Salary slips
4. Form 16
5. Manual published by deptt. detailing duties and responsibilities of my designation.
6. Other training certificates issued by deptt. from time to time.

Now if I provide all these things, do I still need reference letter, bcz nobody in my deptt. is agreeing to provide reference letter.
Pls advise. Thanks.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
When you receive an ITA, the 90 day period for submission of eapr is counted from the receipt of the ITA, right? My question is, after the draw, when do the cic usually issue the ITAs? Is it the same day as the draw date or they issue a few days after?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
When you receive an ITA, the 90 day period for submission of eapr is counted from the receipt of the ITA, right? My question is, after the draw, when do the cic usually issue the ITAs? Is it the same day as the draw date or they issue a few days after?
Within 24 hours

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Thank You for your answer. My question is if I opt for 3 years experience and am able to prove only 1 years experience (which lowers my point but still above cut-off for the draw), will CIC approve or reject my application
Your points will be re-calculated by the CIC. Should it turns out that your points are lower than the draw cut-off, then your application will be refused. However, should your points (after recalculation) are above the cut-off, they would progress ahead with your application.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello group members.. I have one question regarding reference letter... Since I'm not able to get reference letter I ask as follows:-

I have :-
1. Appointment letter
2. Department's photo ID card detailing my joining date, designation etc.
3. Salary slips
4. Form 16
5. Manual published by deptt. detailing duties and responsibilities of my designation.
6. Other training certificates issued by deptt. from time to time.

Now if I provide all these things, do I still need reference letter, bcz nobody in my deptt. is agreeing to provide reference letter.
Pls advise. Thanks.
As stated earlier, a letter is sorely needed- what you have provided are all secondary pieces of evidence, which certainly strengthens your application. Get the roles and responsibilities roughed out, and get it signed by a senior in your organization- this should be notarized, and then submitted along with all the other docs you mention above.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
As stated earlier, a letter is sorely needed- what you have provided are all secondary pieces of evidence, which certainly strengthens your application. Get the roles and responsibilities roughed out, and get it signed by a senior in your organization- this should be notarized, and then submitted along with all the other docs you mention above.
Thanks for replying @Jakev
As you said "Get the roles and responsibilities roughed out, and get it signed by a senior"..
This means it will be a certificate detailing roles and responsibilities and designation only and no other detail like date of joining, salary etc. and signed by senior and supported by all other docs..
Also can it mention that this person is carryimg out duties as per deptt.'s published manual (relevant pages attached alongwith..)