TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Could you please help me with how I can move this one year of work experience to the personal history section. I can't find it in my profile.
If you had entered it in your EE profile it must appear in the eAPR as well. Log out and back in again.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Friends,

I have a query whick I will be grateful if I could get an advise

I had my Masters degree program in the UK between 2011-2012. I left the UK after the completion of my program and later visited in August 2014 for 2 weeks vacation. I requested for PCC last week which i am still waiting for although I mixed up my time of leaving the uk instead of December 2012, I wrote October 2012.

My question goes as follows;
1. Did I need to add my 2 weeks visited to the UK into the police report request?

2. Will I need to apply for a new pcc?
Thanks guys
Hi,

Yes, you should have add it. However, the certificate will not give the dates you were there. So there is no need for a new one.
Wait for the PCC n see. You should be fine.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey friends!

I need proper guidance as I’m coming Toronto next week for landing procedure.
I got AOR in may 2017 and then I got married and add my spouse name on my file. Luckily we get PPR at same time and then I came back to my home country for my sister’s marriage. Now will come with my wife next year at Toronto. My spouse will come first time in Canada.
My concern is
1: do I need any documents except passport and copr paper ?
2: after get ppr I directly came back home for three months so I didn’t get paid by my company since last 3 months. It is ok, right ?
1- that's all she needs.
2- since you have already been granted OR you won't be asked about funds anymore.
Note , you will need your PR card or an emergency travel document. Google it.

Regards

abbu

Feb 13, 2018
Hi,

Need some expert opinion.

I got ONIP nomination, applied and my AOR date is 1st December 2017. I am in the queue. My present status is MEP, Additional documents: Not applicable, BG: Not started. Now my worry is nomination is valid for 6 months, which is expiring in 1st week of April 2018. Can i apply for extension of time? Will they give?

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
Hi
Can anyone send me their LOE template?
I am confused what to write.

Sabarish

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Guys, I have my complete POF as FD that was opened 7 months ago... Can I just submit FD covering letter & FB statement or is it mandatory to submit my bank statements as well

kamal0094

Feb 27, 2018
Hi - I have withdrawn my EE profile wanting to resubmit, But not able to figure out whether
I should begin by creating a new EE application altogether, OR
re-link existing application to my account OR
create a new CIC account from scratch?

I had hoped the section "View my submitted applications or profiles" will give an option to resubmit the EE profile, but I dont see anything in there?

ELARISH

Dec 16, 2015
Hi guys i am uploading my documents and i have need few clarifications
1. Do i need to upload all my individual semester marksheets along with my degree certificate,consolidated marksheet,transcript,wes report?
If yes i have lost one of my marksheet and obtained a duplicate from the University it is mentioned as duplicate at the top will it be a problem.?
2. In My spouse wes report it has been mentioned that name differs in one or more educational documents will it be Issue ?should i mention about it in loe
? Saw in the forum it is a common problem with wes since they consider passport name pls advice?
3. All my documents are have initial after my name different from passport name which has my first name and given name i think mostly it is acommon for all the applicants. Do i need to mention it in loe?

Please help with your suggestions friends. Thanks in Advance

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hi @DelPiero07 @TanakaM
I had contacted IRCC agent for my application Status update regarding any updates in LVO moment.
They said it is in CPC Ottawa, earlier it was in CIO, Sydney, NS and I am wondering if this would be my final LVO or it will be transferred again to local VO
Will it impact my application in anyway because I queried?

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
1- that's all she needs.
2- since you have already been granted OR you won't be asked about funds anymore.
Note , you will need your PR card or an emergency travel document. Google it.

Regards
Thanks for your answer. And my friend I don’t need travel document bcz my landing is still pending and I have immigration visa on my passport which will expire in may

Oct 30, 2016
Hello

I am on CRS 316 along with my wife, last week I saw individual UCI number on my EE profile. What does that indicate?

Appreciate your help and feedback...