+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

nbell

Oct 13, 2012
Hello, Guys is anyone experiencing an error when trying to create an express entry? I have been receiving an error for the past two weeks. telling me I already have an application in progress .. I called CIC and they told me to message technical support ...which I have done. now i am just waiting to see what they say also want to know if anyone here is having issues or has experienced this and how they resolved it. thanks

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Dear all,

Can I pay my PR fee in 2 parts, my credit limit is 2000 CAD and the fee I need to pay is 2380 CAD. I want to pay in 2 parts. What are my options?
Secondly, can I use a credit card of my relative? Like friend or brother?

Any expert advice please.

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear all,

Can I pay my PR fee in 2 parts, my credit limit is 2000 CAD and the fee I need to pay is 2380 CAD. I want to pay in 2 parts. What are my options?
Secondly, can I use a credit card of my relative? Like friend or brother?

Any expert advice please.

Thanks
Well the application fees have to be paid at once, but the Right to PR fees can be paid at a later stage, after a request from CIC. Maybe try asking the bank to increase the limit for this transaction.

Yes, you can use anyone's card. It doesn't have to be yours.

All the best

Navin312

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Hi all
actually i got an employer who is willing to do my bc pnp for a semi skilled position.

But the problem is that i dont know how to proceed with the wes.org transcription.
i got grade 12 but i dont know what to do next .

how should i send it to wes.org and on the website of wes.org it says that its cambridge that should send the certificates in sealed envelopes,
i have done A-Levels and GCSE O-Level meaning 10 and 12'th grade and i have my certificate with me.

Anyone has any idea how i should proceed please.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all
actually i got an employer who is willing to do my bc pnp for a semi skilled position.

But the problem is that i dont know how to proceed with the wes.org transcription.
i got grade 12 but i dont know what to do next .

how should i send it to wes.org and on the website of wes.org it says that its cambridge that should send the certificates in sealed envelopes,
i have done A-Levels and GCSE O-Level meaning 10 and 12'th grade and i have my certificate with me.

Anyone has any idea how i should proceed please.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance
Hi,

If im not mistaken. WES only accesses post secondary education.

Navin312

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
hi thanks for replying
yes they accesses only post secondary education any idea how i can get my transcription
cambridge should send it to wes.org or its me who should do that

Thanks

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi thanks for replying
yes they accesses only post secondary education any idea how i can get my transcription
cambridge should send it to wes.org or its me who should do that

Thanks
I don't know much about this but my thoughts are that you don't need WES for secondary education. Just submit the certificate you have without any assessment.

Regards

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
I don't know much about this but my thoughts are that you don't need WES for secondary education. Just submit the certificate you have without any assessment.

Regards

I too second that. For education system in india we need WES for graduation and masters not for 10 and 12 also we need not to mention that to CIC as well.

Reactions: TanakaM

neel17

Jan 2, 2018
Hi,
I got nominated by PNP-NS under Canadian experience class NOC 3012, but i am eligible for the other programs under express entry which i created online.
1. If i receive the invitation by IRCC, do i have to upload docs for the experience from my home country? Or else do i have chance to select only Canadian experience class for my express entry?
2. Can i delete the experience of mine and my spouse from home country to avoid unnecessary work?
3.I did not get any points for my spouse education and experience from back home,so i would like to delete of that if it does not affect my application.

Please advise me in this regard.thanks

buddy2434

Jan 2, 2018
Hello

I have some basic questions i need help with.
Regarding my education, i have a bachelors degree in electronics from India and Masters of Computer science and MBA from USA.
I am string with the first step of ECA.

Should i get all my degrees evaluated or only the highest degree i have ??

Is there a way i could get more points for having Masters in Computer science and MBA together?
FYI - I checked the evaluation tool in WES and it says both the degrees i have relate to Masters in Canada.

Thank you all
JP

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello

I have some basic questions i need help with.
Regarding my education, i have a bachelors degree in electronics from India and Masters of Computer science and MBA from USA.
I am string with the first step of ECA.

Should i get all my degrees evaluated or only the highest degree i have ??

Is there a way i could get more points for having Masters in Computer science and MBA together?
FYI - I checked the evaluation tool in WES and it says both the degrees i have relate to Masters in Canada.

Thank you all
JP
Hi,

1- You only get points for your highest qualification, but its best to get all qualifications assessed. Getting both assessed is at no extra cost and maybe of benefit in the future.
2- You wont get extra points for having a 2nd Masters.

All the best