File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hello Everyone.

One of my friend received ITA on Oct 4th under CEC and applied/AOR on Oct 5th. His WP is about to expire on oct 27th , applied BOWP yesterday. He needs to go to India for at least 3-4 weeks for very important family events. Current processing time for WP is more than 80 days. He can not wait in India for 80+ days as he have limited vacation days and he needs to come back within 4 weeks and join the office

Can he go to any boarder and do a flagpole and get the BOWP ? If this is not possible what is the other possible way to get a proper travel document to get back into Canada ?

Please help experts

Thanks

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
In the application phase post ITA
Do I have to mention the UCI for myself and the dependents as i have the uci from my previous application which got cancelled.
Please advise

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
In the application phase post ITA
Do I have to mention the UCI for myself and the dependents as i have the uci from my previous application which got cancelled.
Please advise
Hi,

Yes, you do. The system should ask for they if you say you have applied before.

regards

Reactions: acesheikh

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
First of all, +1 to you for the time and effort.

This could a bible for many of us. Thank you so much!!!
Hi.is it possible that in Express entry it takes 4 months to get clear PCC and another 4 months to get clear medical.and 2 months to get passport request?..if this is the case.is it Express entry.bcz my consultant saying our[/QUOTE]
Hi,

Possible but highly unlikely. 80% of the applications will be processed within 6 months.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

Immi@098

Nov 21, 2016
Hello All,

Please help me out on my specific query.Hope this is the correct forum(If not, please direct me to the right place.)
I have been in the pool since 2014 with a CRS of 380.My NOC is 2146.Since, there was no hope of getting an ITA with the current score,I decided to apply for ICT work visa through my current company(The job location would be Montreal).Its been submitted since 2 weeks.Meanwhile, my results for the IELTS i wrote last month came in & i have scored the CLB 9 band score.This will boost my CRS to 434, which will surely land me an ITA in the upcoming draws.
I had deleted my Express Entry Profile when i applied for the ICT WP.
I need to know, if it is fine to create a new Express Entry Profile while the WP is in process.(Should i wait until a decision is made on my WP to create a new EE profile).Will it affect my WP processing or will the WP affect my PR process in anyways?Will i still be able to apply for PR if i get an ITA(when my WP is still under process)

Hope someone can advice me on the same.
Appreciate all the help.

Thank You

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello All,

Please help me out on my specific query.Hope this is the correct forum(If not, please direct me to the right place.)
I have been in the pool since 2014 with a CRS of 380.My NOC is 2146.Since, there was no hope of getting an ITA with the current score,I decided to apply for ICT work visa through my current company(The job location would be Montreal).Its been submitted since 2 weeks.Meanwhile, my results for the IELTS i wrote last month came in & i have scored the CLB 9 band score.This will boost my CRS to 434, which will surely land me an ITA in the upcoming draws.
I had deleted my Express Entry Profile when i applied for the ICT WP.
I need to know, if it is fine to create a new Express Entry Profile while the WP is in process.(Should i wait until a decision is made on my WP to create a new EE profile).Will it affect my WP processing or will the WP affect my PR process in anyways?Will i still be able to apply for PR if i get an ITA(when my WP is still under process)

Hope someone can advice me on the same.
Appreciate all the help.

Thank You
Hi,

You can go ahead and apply for PR. I do not know any rule against it.

All the best

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
1) Is 2013 after you 18th birthday? If so, there is no need for any explanation. This is perfectly fine.
2) Your wife needs PCC that covers her from the date she turned 18 till date. So get the Pakistan PCC which covers this period. Just like yours.

regards
Dear,

i have got the PCC for my spouse covering her full time spent in Pakistan stating her parents' address.

in my last application i had provided the PCC for my current address for my spouse, and i have removed this address from her contact history aswell.

should i mention this in the LOE or i m good without giving any further details as the new application as only one address for her Address history and PCC.

please advise

thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear,

i have got the PCC for my spouse covering her full time spent in Pakistan stating her parents' address.

in my last application i had provided the PCC for my current address for my spouse, and i have removed this address from her contact history aswell.

should i mention this in the LOE or i m good without giving any further details as the new application as only one address for her Address history and PCC.

please advise

thanks
Hi,

The address on the PCC does not really matter, what they want to know is do you have a criminal record in that country or not.
Looks ok to me, but an LOE is there to give you a chance to clarify everything, so there is no harm in explaining.

regards

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi,

The address on the PCC does not really matter, what they want to know is do you have a criminal record in that country or not.
Looks ok to me, but an LOE is there to give you a chance to clarify everything, so there is no harm in explaining.

regards
ok great

thank you

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hello Everyone.

One of my friend received ITA on Oct 4th under CEC and applied/AOR on Oct 5th. His WP is about to expire on oct 27th , applied BOWP yesterday. He needs to go to India for at least 3-4 weeks for very important family events. Current processing time for WP is more than 80 days. He can not wait in India for 80+ days as he have limited vacation days and he needs to come back within 4 weeks and join the office

Can he go to any boarder and do a flagpole (before WP expires Oct 27th) get the BOWP ? Did anyone tried and succeeded ?

If this is not possible what is the other possible way to get a proper travel document to get back into Canada ?

Please help experts

Thanks
Any suggestions please ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi,

regards
If the PCC mentions specific address and/or time periods and the applicant has lived in the same country in other addresses/time periods, then the application might be refused for the reason "PCC doesn't cover entire duration of stay in the country" (Paraphrased). This is especially true for Pakistani applicants because I recall seeing a lot of people in the "Reasons for Rejection" thread stating that their application was refused because of PCC. Pakistan is known to issue PCCs with specific addresses/time periods on it.

I would strongly recommend that the applicant submits a PCC without specific time periods/addresses OR submit PCC(s) that covers the entire time period/mentions all the addresses (All time periods since 18 years old and all addresses lived in since 18 years old).

Reactions: TanakaM

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dear,

please advise

thanks
If, in the address history section there is only one address and the PCC mentions that address, you should be okay with that.

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

My spouse has a master's degree though I didn't do the ECA for that and want to go with my credentials only. In that case, what should I chose her education in spouse section in EE profile? If I mention masters, Will it warrant an ECA on her part which I currently don't have? Please clarify.

Last edited: