samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All
I had received an ITA under FSW and submitted my docs today with my fees paid.Below is a summary
2010 -2012 ( Software Engineer )
2012-2014 (Pursuing MBA )
2014-2016 (Business Analyst )

I have uploaded employment records for Software engineering docs against Business Analyst and vice versa.It is just a case of swap of docs.Kindly let me know if I can make a change in the profile and the documents submitted.
No worries...
Let it be like that, you won't face any issue.

All the best

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received ITA in the latest draw and for work experience one of my company is not providing the letter that states I have works 40 hrs a week and will not mention job description. In such cases how do I proceed further to showcase my proof of work? What can be done? please suggest an alternate way to showcase my experience to CIC.
In that case, you can request any colleague (preferably some senior person) from that company to write all that information on a paper, attach his/her business card along, it will work.

All the best.

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Thanks ..I will wait and if any query comes, I will reply.This was not misrepresentation of information.It is just swap of docs by mistake ...

pratikdsharma

Aug 12, 2017
Hello folks,
I need your help on a query regarding my WES evaluation

I have done a Bachelor of Commerce degree (3 years) and a part time Post Graduate Diploma (1 Year). My WES evaluation summary is "Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)".

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY: Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Commerce
Year: 2006
Awarded by: Saurashtra University
Major/Specialization: Business Administration
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: University Postgraduate Diploma
Year: 2012
Awarded by: Gujarat University
Major/Specialization: Marketing Management
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

Does this mean that my Canadian Equivalency is two individual Bachelor Degrees (one of 3 year and one of 4 years) OR does it mean that my Canadian Equivalency is equal to the highest of the two which is Bachelor's Degree (4 years). Should I enter these as two separate qualifications in EE profile?

Because if I select the former one, then he will get 33 additional points: (8 Extra Points for CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education) + (25 Extra Points for CRS - Skill Transferability - Education)

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi guys,

Please help me on my below which getting bigger and bigger in my mind.

In my previous work permit application, i claimed for 2 years retail supervisor experience but Immigration officer didn't approve this as he checked my previous study permit application and couldn't find this.

That time i was misguided by an agency, not to show in order to approve study permit application.

Now i m ready to make my file for Permanent residency and really confused why should i write in past 10 years employment history section??

Should i include this or not?? i have few documents to prove this as that was 7 years old experience.

does this point to be a reason for rejection for my permanent residency application??

Now i m making my application on basis of current 3 years work experience(claim points for 3 years only) and I'm not claiming any points for that previous experience neither i got any advantage from that experience.

Should i mention this in my personal history details?

Please guys , i really need advise on this as i m stuck with this since a month and need to get rid of this.

Thanks in advance

sswas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
In that case, you can request any colleague (preferably some senior person) from that company to write all that information on a paper, attach his/her business card along, it will work.

All the best.
If the colleague is not working in the same company? will that be of an issue? cause none of my colleagues are working all have moved to a different company. SO if I add there details the email id will be from a different company.

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hey guys !

I need to know something. I got my AOR on may 14 and after then I add my wife's name in my file. My friend told me due to this decision my file will delay for at least 3 months. It is true ?

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi guys,

In my previous work permit application, i claimed for 2 years retail supervisor experience but Immigration officer didn't approve this as he checked my previous study permit application and couldn't find this.

That time i was misguided by an agency, not to show in order to approve study permit application.

Now i m ready to make my file for Permanent residency and really confused why should i write in past 10 years employment history section??

Should i include this or not?? i have few documents to prove this as that was 7 years old experience.

does this point to be a reason for rejection for my permanent residency application??

Now i m making my application on basis of current 3 years work experience(claim points for 3 years only) and I'm not claiming any points for that previous experience neither i got any advantage from that experience.

Please guys , i really need advise on this as i m stuck with this since a month and need to get rid of this.

Thanks in advance
Any one guys!! Seniors please share your expert thoughts on this!!
Thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one guys!! Seniors please share your expert thoughts on this!!
Thanks
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance

do you have 3 years work experience after this rejected one?

if yes, you dont have to show this in EE profile, after ITA you can add this in personal history section (which basically means you dont have to prove this work experience as you are already getting enough points with other work experience)

rebello

Jun 23, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
03-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Med's Done....
03-07-2017
Hi All,

Does anyone have an approximate timeline from submitting IMM 5562 as additional information to PPR?

Thanks in advance!

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi guys,

do you have 3 years work experience after this rejected one?

if yes, you dont have to show this in EE profile, after ITA you can add this in personal history section (which basically means you dont have to prove this work experience as you are already getting enough points with other work experience)

Thank you much for reply...

So as long as i m not claiming point for those past two years experience, officer won't raise any concern about this?? will he consider my application as normal application regardless of those previous two refusal?

Those are work permit related refusal so do you think that past work permit refusal impact on this application?? i almost stay 5 years in canada, but now in india since 3 years..would officer consider my previous history or he just go with my recent work experience and stay??

I'm asking this a lot because i m afraid if they give me misrepresentation for showing this(experience) at later stage.

These are my last questions to ask...hope you won't mind...please advise me on these...

Thanks

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the colleague is not working in the same company? will that be of an issue? cause none of my colleagues are working all have moved to a different company. SO if I add there details the email id will be from a different company.
Not sure on this one mate...
Ideally, it should be someone working in that organization only, in case the VO contacts the company, he/she should get the response.

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hello

Please let me know which order I need to follow (chronological or reverse chronological) while filling up the education and work experience details in EE profile.

Please help....

Thanks

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
hi,
i have two questions regarding SINP OID:
1) As WES credential is not required for OID, do i have to provide WES credential, when I will submit to CIC after getting SINP nomination?
2) OID requires less CBL 7 score, but when I will submit to CIC after getting SINP nomination, do i have to provide CBL-7 score?

seeking help from seniors. thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man it needs to be someone working in same company... if it wasnt the case then i can probably write a letter for you lol