+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, just received ADR today and I have to submit the Schedule A form (imm5669E). I will have to attach an additional sheet for the full personal history, as the form only has 5 rows and I got 10. Another problem I found when filling the form is that for example in some fields as the education centre, I can't write the university name because there is no enough space. My question is, should I attach the tables I can't fully complete in a new sheet also? Thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, just received ADR today and I have to submit the Schedule A form (imm5669E). I will have to attach an additional sheet for the full personal history, as the form only has 5 rows and I got 10. Another problem I found when filling the form is that for example in some fields as the education centre, I can't write the university name because there is no enough space. My question is, should I attach the tables I can't fully complete in a new sheet also? Thanks
yes

like an examination paper - attach as many sheets as you want... ha ha :)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had a question:

You mentioned 6 months or less. My friend had submitted application after receiving ITA on February 6 and for him it has been 6.5 months but he has received no update yet apart from status which says application in process. Why is is taking longer than 6 months.
its 6 months from the time he SUBMITS the application... not from ITA...

what date did he actually submit the application

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Firstly thanks ALOT !!!!! for this post as it is extremely informative and important.

I had a few questions relating to my Post ITA Phase. I received ITA and submitted my application on 6th May 2017. It has been 3.5 months uptil now and it is still in process. My application is for me (working in Canada) and my wife (who is in Pakistan).

1) Does being married to spouse in Pakistan affect the 6 months processing time in any way?
Yeah it will probably add a few weeks to the application.

2) When I get asked for Passport, will my wife send it to Pakistani VISA office and me in Toronto? Will I get any letter with instructions?
Yes. And Yes

3) My 6 months complete on October 6 and I plan on bringing my wife to Canada on December 6. If I get approved and all goes well on time on October 6, is there any thing else I need to wait for which can delay me bringing my wife to Canada?
Well there is no guarantee application will be approved in 6 months.. but if she gets the passport back in time with CoPR, then it should be fine

4) How long can it take to get back passports after getting approved and sending passports as I need to book tickets for December 6 and I am not sure how long it will take from October 6 onward.
Thats a bit of a grey area... i would say average 2 weeks... ranging between 10 days to 1 month

I will appreciate a response to the 4 questions above.
inline in italics

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Anybody aware about "Cash at POS" facility with any Canadian bank?

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi,

When you receive a provincial nomination and you accept the nomination via EE. Are there any changes you need to / are required to make to your express entry profile in the nomination section?
Or is this section in EE profile only if you have received a paper nomination not through express entry?
Thanks

Amitchawla

Aug 15, 2017
India
Please advise:
1. If I need to create a user id with WES under ECA application for IRCC or WES Standard Application. I will be applying under express entry pool for skilled immigrants.
2. When and how much fee to be paid to WES? Can I get the ECA done for my wife also through my WES account?
3. I got my final examination certificate in January 2008 (Result declaration). However, I appeared for exams in November 2007. I got the degree of CA in February 2008. What should I fill in for year awarded? Nov'07, Jan'08 or Feb'08?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please advise:
1. If I need to create a user id with WES under ECA application for IRCC or WES Standard Application. I will be applying under express entry pool for skilled immigrants.
it should be IRCC (or CIC) - there is a specific link which says ECA for Canada immigration, which will take you to the right place. Make sure before you create account that the web address shows canadian website and not the USA one... i made the mistake of creating in USA one, its a PAIN in the **** to get it recitified
2. When and how much fee to be paid to WES? Can I get the ECA done for my wife also through my WES account?
last i checked it was CAD $235. And no, your wife needs to create her own separate account.
3. I got my final examination certificate in January 2008 (Result declaration). However, I appeared for exams in November 2007. I got the degree of CA in February 2008. What should I fill in for year awarded? Nov'07, Jan'08 or Feb'08?
I think feb 08. but thats not very important...

answers inline

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

When you receive a provincial nomination and you accept the nomination via EE. Are there any changes you need to / are required to make to your express entry profile in the nomination section?
Or is this section in EE profile only if you have received a paper nomination not through express entry?
Thanks
i cant understand which section you mean... is it possible for you to send a screenshot ?

once you accept the nomination, in 24 hrs your score should be bumped by 600 points. after that you just wait for the next draw to happen (which might be today) to accept ITA...

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi guys,

Can someone please guide me on one issue. I am about to upload and submit my post ITA documents. I have several letters of explanations (for Proof of funds, for passport, etc). Do I need to combine all letters of explanations as one file and to upload in LOE section ? or do I need to upload each LOE into the appropriate section (for example, POF letter of explanation to POF section) ?
I would appreciate your quick advice as I have several hours till submission deadline :).

Thank you!

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hi guys,

Can someone please guide me on one issue. I am about to upload and submit my post ITA documents. I have several letters of explanations (for Proof of funds, for passport, etc). Do I need to combine all letters of explanations as one file and to upload in LOE section ? or do I need to upload each LOE into the appropriate section (for example, POF letter of explanation to POF section) ?
I would appreciate your quick advice as I have several hours till submission deadline :).

Thank you!

I would suggest to create one LOE, you may create annexures, one for each section (POF, Travel Document etc.)... Club all the things together in one document....