Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
how old is the new passport??
if its more than 1 year old, then its fine - no need for old passport details. but if your new passport is only 1-2 months old, then its good to add old passport also.

FYI - i hve not come across a single rejection where application was rejected due to non submission of old passport.
thank you for advice, my passport is 8 months old, and then I'd better include the copy of my old passport and explanation that I am not able to show all pages since it was lost. What is your view on this?

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
my friend completes 1 year of working in Canada in December but their post graduate work permit and visa expires in late october

CRS point currently with one years work which will be completed in December - 459

Please help as what need to be done to extend the wp and visa?

dimidaza

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hello all. I got my ITA in August and I am preparing the documents now. I have studied in turkey and I also need a PCC from turkey. According to the website I can get it from the turkish embassy in my country and I went there to obtain it. At the beginning they told me that I could get it im 10 minutes. Then they askede if I know a certain person (who happens to be my brother) and they told me that they have problems with the system and that i should try again another time. Next day my husband went there and they told him that the system is down so if it is urgent I can get it from turkey. Now, I think I am being discriminated on political reasons (my brother is affiliated with the organisation which the leader of turkey now despises). Do you think I can ask help from somewhere to get this certificate? Would cic help me if I wrote to them?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you for advice, my passport is 8 months old, and then I'd better include the copy of my old passport and explanation that I am not able to show all pages since it was lost. What is your view on this?
no . no need to mention that old passport is lost

just use current passport - i think 8 month old passport is still OK... make sure you add pages of the passport which has visa or entry/exit stampings.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
no . no need to mention that old passport is lost

just use current passport - i think 8 month old passport is still OK... make sure you add pages of the passport which has visa or entry/exit stampings.
Okay, that is even better) thank you!

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I want to ask that after you apply for EAPR, do you still need to maintain your account balance minimum requirement of POF? Thank you.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
I got my ITA and now I'm trying to add work history to my EE profile. It is not letting me add a new job. It also does not show me the already added jobs in the table below.
How can I add this new job details in my EE profile?
Thank you.

ameerbil

Feb 10, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Hi Guys,

Quick question.

Currently my express entry profile is on na2 stage and I will be changing job next month, so I was wondering do I need to inform cic of this change as I am working in UAE so my passport will show change of visa and I am worried if I keep quiet then at the time of passport submission they will see this and I wanted to know if I keep quiet or inform them ?

Please advise as this question is killing me.

Regards,
Ameer

kulvirsingh

Jul 19, 2017
INDIA
hello guys
any one from Symbiosis center for distance learning.INDIA
if yes can you help me that its PGDBA is recognized by WES for credentials assessment
thanks

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
hello guys
any one from Symbiosis center for distance learning.INDIA
if yes can you help me that its PGDBA is recognized by WES for credentials assessment
thanks
hi, Sorry but it is not recognised.
I am a full time MBA from symbiosis and my pgdba was assessed as 'not recognised'. all autonomous institutions are not recognised by WES (including the IIMs). universities affiliated to UGC are only recognised. sorry but it's the bitter truth.
Regards

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
my friend completes 1 year of working in Canada in December but their post graduate work permit and visa expires in late october

CRS point currently with one years work which will be completed in December - 459

Please help as what need to be done to extend the wp and visa?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY

kulvirsingh

Jul 19, 2017
INDIA
hi, Sorry but it is not recognised.
I am a full time MBA from symbiosis and my pgdba was assessed as 'not recognised'. all autonomous institutions are not recognised by WES (including the IIMs). universities affiliated to UGC are only recognised. sorry but it's the bitter truth.
does multiple masters degrees effects our profile.

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Dear All,
I got my ITA and now I'm trying to add work history to my EE profile. It is not letting me add a new job. It also does not show me the already added jobs in the table below.
How can I add this new job details in my EE profile?
Thank you.
you can add it while filling up the eAPR and explain the reason for not including it earlier in the LOE

Regards