+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

RoshniJohri

Aug 9, 2017
You can choose not to add this work experience in the work history section, but like I already answered in the other thread that you created, you have to be careful this doesn't affect your eligibility under the FSW program (67 out of 100 points).
I hv applied for express entry. N already received ITA. Now, how can I deviate from the information I ve already provided o

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My previous employer used to give salary cash in hand. And is not ready to mention on experience letter. Nor they have mentioned job duties but it can be endorsed by any co worker.

What do I do
OK. without this experience do you have 3+ years experience in the NOC code you chose?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help in responding to the same.
why do you need a gift deed from 3 x separate people? isnt one good enough?

personally i would like to keep unlces and aunts and other cousins out of gift deeds... proving they are related to you will be a nightmare

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

So if my family composition changed on the day I received my PPR, what is required if your common-law partner is not accompanying you to Canada? Will this delay my time of receiving a COPR? Willl I be able to submit for PPR while she is in the process of getting her medicals and PCC? I'm just not in the mood for gathering all that evidence crap after just completing my own process to waste further time. See what confuses me is that, my time gets extended at the end stage instead of the beginning. By me saying I am in a common-law relationship as of this time also stands as misrepresentation, so I'm not going to do that either. CIC cannot seriously think I'm going to wait an additonal 3 more months for another PCC...hellll nooo

Yeah maybe its uncommon but just because we would be in a common-law relationship at that point in time doesn't mean she wants to participate in what I would want. Who am I to force her to get a medical done or her hands fingerprinted.
You can add her up until your PR is confirmed, and you will have to submit all the required documents (meds, PCC, additional POF etc). This will delay your CORPS as you must all be on one CORPS.

Regards

RahulSinena

Jun 10, 2017
Hi TanakaM,

Yesterday I got my ITA. I booked a date for my medicals as well.
Unfortunately, i met with an accident today morning and doctor has given me some medicines(Pain Killers and anti biotics).
Would this affect my medical report? I think it would not but still wanted to confirm.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi TanakaM,

Yesterday I got my ITA. I booked a date for my medicals as well.
Unfortunately, i met with an accident today morning and doctor has given me some medicines(Pain Killers and anti biotics).
Would this affect my medical report? I think it would not but still wanted to confirm.
Hi, congrats.

No this wont affect your medicals. Just let your panel physician know about the accident and the meds you are taking.

All the best

Reactions: RahulSinena