+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

suazo

Apr 3, 2016
hello everyone, I recieved ITA under FSW stream which requires 67points. My question is I calculated the point parameters for the Fsw and it looks like I have 71 out of 100 points meaning I Qualify. My question is the education part to claim the 5 points for adaptability. I finished the Master of Business Afministration program here in canada but the program was accelerated and was for 16months. Not upto 2 years. There was no semester break with this program. It was all school. I guess I can also claim the 5 points for adaptability right?
I have a letter from my school that states the MBA was 16months accelerated with no breaks and the MBA can also be considered a two year program. Without the 5 points extra my point is 66. Please let me know your opinion.
Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Immigrations_Concerns? said:
Hello,

I tried accessing your link on guide to fill out the express entry form step by step however it is showing as page cannot be loaded. If you could help me with some other link where I could access the link and benefit from it. Also when I used the CRS calculator on cic website it showed as 413 points however when I made a profile it is showing as 365 points.
Please help?
Hi,

1) Besides page one of this thread check out the thread below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

2) This suggests that the information you have entered in the tool and the profile is different. Make sure you are entering everything accurately.

regards

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

I have worked in one particular NOC in a company for more than 1 year. I started as an Analyst and was promoted to Associate Consultant during the year.
In my EE profile should I create two different work experiences for the same company ? or just one with the designation I had when I left?

VICKYVINAYAK

Apr 8, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I had just submitted application for Express entry and would love to help anyone in any kind of queries.

Pls. feel free to message me.

Cheers and best of luck

sam_vir

Apr 27, 2017
Hello Friends ,

when it says First Name(s) it is asking for ‘first and middle name’. I forgot to put in my middle name in my whole profile (EE profile before ITA), however, and it's a locked field now; if I can't edit pre-ITA form now, in POST ITA form i have update my first name as 'First name middle name' using Modify family information, I can see its updated first name in Post ITA form, But it did not updated in Pre-ITA form .
will it create any problem? how do i deal with this situation? appreciate your help

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hi,

CIC's website says that "If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address)"

Do I need to get this letter from a Chartered Accountant?

My bank account statements do not reflect the date when the account was opened? How Do i manage this?

Please advise.

VICKYVINAYAK

Apr 8, 2017
dhruvmehtani said:
Hi,

CIC's website says that "If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address)"

Just furnish all of your bank account declarations from banks with latest Balance sheet and closing balance till date. It should be from the bank itself and they will give you on their letter head only.

Do I need to get this letter from a Chartered Accountant?

My bank account statements do not reflect the date when the account was opened? How Do i manage this?

Please advise.

sam_vir

Apr 27, 2017
sam_vir said:
Hello Friends ,

when it says First Name(s) it is asking for ‘first and middle name’. I forgot to put in my middle name in my whole profile (EE profile before ITA), however, and it's a locked field now; if I can't edit pre-ITA form now, in POST ITA form i have update my first name as 'First name middle name' using Modify family information, I can see its updated first name in Post ITA form, But it did not updated in Pre-ITA form .
will it create any problem? how do i deal with this situation? appreciate your help

VICKYVINAYAK

Apr 8, 2017
AFC339 said:
Dear ALL.

I have a question for experts, I have the following timeline :

1) Nov 2008- Aug 2012------------- BE Civil Engineering--------------------- Islamabad, Pakistan
2) Sep 2012- Nov 2012------------- No Job (Searching for job) ------------ AJK (Hometown), Pakistan
3) Dec 2012- Oct 2013------------- Job -------------------------------------- Lahore, Pakistan
4) Nov 2013-Dec 2013------------- No Job (Preparing for Visa for KSA)--- AJK (Hometown), Pakistan
5) Jan 2014- Mar 2015------------- Job -------------------------------------- Jubail, KSA
6) Apr 2015- Present -------------- Job--------------------------------------- Jeddah, KSA

As I heard that for Pakistan we have to provide police certificates from each city from Pakistan unlike the Saudi Arabia. I am facing difficulty in getting PCC from Lahore , So what do you guys suggest , can I merge Sep 2012-Dec 2013 in one period and show some job like Home Tutoring in my hometown? As I have more than 3 year experience in Saudi Arabia.

Need you advice and suggestion to cope up with this issue. And Do I also need to provide PCC from city of Education i.e. Islamabad?

Thanks
Are you a citizen from Pakistan? If yes then you should apply for passport clearence to the passport office that you have no criminal cases on you and you are good to travel on passport.

manufacture

Nov 20, 2016
WES ECA Report

Hi All.
I actually need some guide.
I sent Associate and Bachelore documents degree to WES .
Now I recevied below report.
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years)
CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1- Credential: Associate degree
Canadian Equivalency : Diploma(two years)

2- Credential : Bachelore degree
Canadian Equivalency : four years of undergraduate study
Remarks : The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

Now which option must be select in Entryexpress Education part ?

VICKYVINAYAK

Apr 8, 2017
Re: WES ECA Report

manufacture said:
Hi All.
I actually need some guide.
I sent Associate and Bachelore documents degree to WES .
Now I recevied below report.
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years)
CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1- Credential: Associate degree
Canadian Equivalency : Diploma(two years)

2- Credential : Bachelore degree

You have to mention both of them. Depending upon the bature of study, you will get points for both.
Canadian Equivalency : four years of undergraduate study
Remarks : The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

Now which option must be select in Entryexpress Education part ?

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
suazo said:
hello everyone, I recieved ITA under FSW stream which requires 67points. My question is I calculated the point parameters for the Fsw and it looks like I have 71 out of 100 points meaning I Qualify. My question is the education part to claim the 5 points for adaptability. I finished the Master of Business Afministration program here in canada but the program was accelerated and was for 16months. Not upto 2 years. There was no semester break with this program. It was all school. I guess I can also claim the 5 points for adaptability right?
I have a letter from my school that states the MBA was 16months accelerated with no breaks and the MBA can also be considered a two year program. Without the 5 points extra my point is 66. Please let me know your opinion.
Thanks
If the institution has issued a statement, as you have mentioned, then there would be no issue. Its a plus point that you have done masters at Canada!

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hi,

I received Ontario NOI on 23th Feb and the application is submitted through Online. In the mean while, I have got direct ITA on 13th April which result in my EE profile is locked.

Today, I am asked to clarify some queries like intend to stay in Ontario for Ontario nomination application and they asked the reason about EE profile locked too.

I am not sure what needs to be done. Can you please suggest me that shall I proceed with ITA or ONIP nomination. which process is more quick to get a PR.

rajmayurdhvajsinh

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have created EE profile and I have score of 457.
Lived in canada for 5 years,
canadian experience - 2+ years between 2013-2015 - NOC 6311
Came back to India - 1+ years experience between 2016-2017 - NOC 2175

My question is Do i need to show any connection between my jobs if I get invited under CEC for NOC 6311,?? because now I am working in different profession.??