+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

AFC339

Jul 26, 2015
Dear ALL.

I have a question for experts, I have the following timeline :

1) Nov 2008- Aug 2012------------- BE Civil Engineering--------------------- Islamabad, Pakistan
2) Sep 2012- Nov 2012------------- No Job (Searching for job) ------------ AJK (Hometown), Pakistan
3) Dec 2012- Oct 2013------------- Job -------------------------------------- Lahore, Pakistan
4) Nov 2013-Dec 2013------------- No Job (Preparing for Visa for KSA)--- AJK (Hometown), Pakistan
5) Jan 2014- Mar 2015------------- Job -------------------------------------- Jubail, KSA
6) Apr 2015- Present -------------- Job--------------------------------------- Jeddah, KSA

As I heard that for Pakistan we have to provide police certificates from each city from Pakistan unlike the Saudi Arabia. I am facing difficulty in getting PCC from Lahore , So what do you guys suggest , can I merge Sep 2012-Dec 2013 in one period and show some job like Home Tutoring in my hometown? As I have more than 3 year experience in Saudi Arabia.

Need you advice and suggestion to cope up with this issue. And Do I also need to provide PCC from city of Education i.e. Islamabad?

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
el-johnson said:
@rag, please can you shed more information on the 1st and 2nd language requirement on the FSW program. Do i need both scores or just one of them? i have an IELTS (7.5,7,7.5 and 7) respectively, i guess this is my first language score? what test results do i need for the 2nd language score if applicable?
What you have is enough. You are required to have at least one of either English or French.

Regards

el-johnson

Apr 27, 2017
@ raj thanks for the reply.
how can i burst my CRS scores?
i was not eligible for ITA as a single applicant with relations in Alberta and a good ECA report from IQAS but no PNP's, with 5 Years full time work and fees required for a single applicant but yet i was scored 365! what do i need to work on?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
el-johnson said:
@ raj thanks for the reply.
how can i burst my CRS scores?
i was not eligible for ITA as a single applicant with relations in Alberta and a good ECA report from IQAS but no PNP's, with 5 Years full time work and fees required for a single applicant but yet i was scored 365! what do i need to work on?
Improve you IELTS score to L8 W7 R7 S7. This should take you close to or beyond 400 points.

regards

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
thestunner316 said:
if you show ties in canada, that window will show up.

you need to give their passport copy (or PR card copy front and back) , some utility bills or rental agreement saying they are still living in canada.

if you got nomination already from ontario, inspite of your "host"being outside ontario, means that you have already convinced OINP that you will stay in that province... whatever proof you gave of your intentions to stay in ontario, you can add that also to the LOE section.

and no - if you show no ties in canada, that window doesnt pop up...

I have real brother who lives in Saskatoon and i got nomination from OINP i have shown some connection to oinp as well. Si is it asking me to show proof of oinp or my real brother who lives in saskatoon?

Also i have sent pr card and passport only to prove my relationship, i have not sent utility bills and other stuff. What should i do now? Is it compulsary to send utility bills?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jj0502 said:
I have real brother who lives in Saskatoon and i got nomination from OINP i have shown some connection to oinp as well. Si is it asking me to show proof of oinp or my real brother who lives in saskatoon?
real brother connection, meaning same parents....

Also i have sent pr card and passport only to prove my relationship, i have not sent utility bills and other stuff. What should i do now? Is it compulsary to send utility bills?
better to send it.. purely becoz he could be a canadian citizen, but he might be residing in ME or USA or any other country... to prove he is residing in canada, you need to show some proof

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
el-johnson said:
L-7 R-7.5 W-7.5 S-7 what is my CRS and CLB scores?
8 in listening in addition to your other scores will get you higher points.
CLB - is the Canadian version of IELTS. http://ieltscanadatest.com/test-results/ielts-and-clb/
CRS score - is the same as express entry points

el-johnson

Apr 27, 2017
@raj... how long do i have to wait before i re-apply to the EE program for FSWP? if i was found ineligible at the first attempt?

el-johnson

Apr 27, 2017
guys i need help!
i applied for the FSWP program and i was score 365. my profile was found ineligible but am rather surprised at this. i have a IELTS score of L-7,R-7.5,W 7.5,S 7.0,single applicant, age 32, a relative in canada, ECA results matching 23, proof of funds for 1 single applicant,NOC 2132 for 6 years. please can someone assist with the actual calculation?

how long do i need to wait to reapply for the EE FSWp?

Sep 10, 2015
Hello,

I tried accessing your link on guide to fill out the express entry form step by step however it is showing as page cannot be loaded. If you could help me with some other link where I could access the link and benefit from it. Also when I used the CRS calculator on cic website it showed as 413 points however when I made a profile it is showing as 365 points.
Please help?

sam_vir

Apr 27, 2017
I received an ITA after submitting my Express Entry profile. I am primary applicant , However, I realized that I had made an error in the Accompanying, Express Entry Spouse Form - 'Study and language'->official language section-can XXX communicate in English/French? and mistakenly I answered 'neither' instead of 'Yes' as my spouse can communicate in English.

(PS:I am not using spouse language test points)

What do I do? shall I answer this question as ‘Yes’ in post ITA form while submitting PR application.

appreciate quick response.