+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
mrzbd said:
Hi,

I have recently got my improved IELTS score. I updated the form in Education & Language section. But I m not getting any update in Overall CRS score :mad: It should be 50 points more considering the requirements in Skill Transferability Factors (Require CLB Level 9 or more for maximum points).

What should I don now? I have already submitted the profile.

Is there anything I could do? Or should I withdraw this profile and create a fresh one.

Thanking you

mrzbd
Wait for 24 hours.

ADCanada

Apr 11, 2016
TanakaM said:
Hi, I don't understand your question. Please rephrase.
I have applied pr before that i have completed 3 years exp on pgwp and a course in community college so now recently i got study permit through a private college again just to keep my status in canada but that college terminated me ,becoz of irregular to classes and due fees payments also they informed cic about termination so wht should i do and wht cic will do now u think?

varun0284

Oct 31, 2016
Hi Guys,

After submitting my PR application (post ITA) i am planning to get my passport renewed (as it expires in December 2017) and then update my application with the information of the new passport. What are the possible pitfalls that any of you could see in this plan?

Also, would i need to get my police verification done again?

Would highly appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks a lot

Cheers
Varun

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
mrzbd said:
Hi,

I have recently got my improved IELTS score. I updated the form in Education & Language section. But I m not getting any update in Overall CRS score :mad: It should be 50 points more considering the requirements in Skill Transferability Factors (Require CLB Level 9 or more for maximum points).

What should I don now? I have already submitted the profile.

Is there anything I could do? Or should I withdraw this profile and create a fresh one.

Thanking you

mrzbd
Takes usually 24-48 hours to update the score.

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello Every one. I need some guidance from you ppl regarding filling of education section in Express Entry profile. While incorporating High School/Secondary School information what period i have to select for "Complete/ full tenor of studies" is it 12 years or 2 years? because in Pakistan high school like FSC/intermediate is of 2 years after Matriculation but for getting the certificate we have to go through total of 12 years of education i.e from class 1 to 12 (intermediate). Kindly guide what should i write there?

Just 2 years or 12 years?

ShilpaKaushik

Apr 23, 2017
Hi,
I am trying to access the ECA process link mentioned in this post, But it gets errored out.
Request you to please share an alternate link on this. It would be really helpful.

Thanks
Shilpa

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
suede said:
oh boy, what's your next step if you don't mind me asking? I am thinking of going the PNP route, though I still have to do a lot of research on that option since I absolutely have no practical knowledge on PNP whatsoever.
Since there's no other way of increasing my score (I've a Masters degree and CLB10 in IELTS) I've decided to wait for the CRS to fall. If it doesn't by my next birthday, I'll learn French because from June you will get extra points for that.

I won't be going the pnp route because my occupation isn't on the demand list anywhere in the world.

Good luck.

rswamina

Feb 16, 2016
Hi All,

My ECA evaluation states Bachelor's degree (3 Years) and Bachelor's degree (4 years). While creating my profile I had selected Two or more degree...

But now post the ITA when I'm inputting details , I can see that under education it does not give me the option for Two or more degrees. Confused what needs to be selected here.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
rswamina said:
Hi All,

My ECA evaluation states Bachelor's degree (3 Years) and Bachelor's degree (4 years). While creating my profile I had selected Two or more degree...

But now post the ITA when I'm inputting details , I can see that under education it does not give me the option for Two or more degrees. Confused what needs to be selected here.
Just select Bachelors for both the degrees and the system will calculate the points for two or more degree based on that information.

path009

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER 04-11-2014
Med's Request
18 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
13 Apr 2015.... 3rd line 21 Apr 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
10 June 2015. DM next day
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 2016
Hello friends! A query for my friend, please help: For WES, checking equivalency in their website does not provide options for technical diploma. He has a Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (10+2+3 years), Dept of Technical Education, India. Anyone applied to WES with similar technical 3 year diplomas, please advice what equivalency they give. Any other suggestions for him, please advise. Thanks in advance.

suede

Nov 16, 2015
Wandering Mind said:
Since there's no other way of increasing my score (I've a Masters degree and CLB10 in IELTS) I've decided to wait for the CRS to fall. If it doesn't by my next birthday, I'll learn French because from June you will get extra points for that.

I won't be going the pnp route because my occupation isn't on the demand list anywhere in the world.

Good luck.
Let's all hope that CRS go down. We are giving ourselves until end of this week to decide which option to take, but we are getting our ECA and researching further on PNP at the same time.

Good luck to you too friend.

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Someone who has crossed this stage, kindly help me please.

I have received ITA, I have filled the PR profile but haven't submitted yet. I have few questions before I submit

I travelled outside my country in 2013 for 10 days, I want to know.. after we submit this profile -
1. Do we have to submit the proof of travel (I got new passport in 2016), so do I have to upload copy of old passport ?
2. Is there an option to update profile (like we had in Express entry profle) ?

suazo

Apr 3, 2016
Hello everyone, I have a question. I received ITA on April draw with 429 points. My work experience is back in Nigeria. I worked for one year. My employer has provided me with a reference letter explaining all my duties and every thing necessary as per cic requirement. My question is I have no pay stubs. Because I was pain in cash monthly by my employer which is stated on the letter. Is theblettwr sufficient enough? I don't have any pay stubs. Thanks

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suazo said:
Hello everyone, I have a question. I received ITA on April draw with 429 points. My work experience is back in Nigeria. I worked for one year. My employer has provided me with a reference letter explaining all my duties and every thing necessary as per cic requirement. My question is I have no pay stubs. Because I was pain in cash monthly by my employer which is stated on the letter. Is theblettwr sufficient enough? I don't have any pay stubs. Thanks
If the letter includes all the necessary, is enough.

Can_2017

Apr 23, 2017
I have a doubt regarding Proof of Fund.

I haven't got an ITA yet. But if I get,I need to arrange the fund from somewhere. In that case will CIC validates the date on which the deposit is done? Is there a criteria for the statement proof?