babilon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
DiNaV said:
This was my timeline. Hope it helps you to get some idea

FBI Received courier on 7th Oct, 2016
Credit Card swiped on 20th Nov, 2016
Received Report courier on 16th Dec, 2016
(Rejected due to low quality of fingerprints)

I can empathize with you as I "might" be sailing in the same boat as you soon. I am expecting ITA in next draw and I will be sending my courier to FBI tomorrow.

However, I have read on other threads that we can attach the courier receipt & fingerprint cards copy in LOE and PCC section to tell them we have applied for FBI PCC but still awaiting results and HOPE that CIC accepts it.

Wish you good luck mate.
Thank you very much for your response. One more question: Where did you get your fingerprints done? at a police station or some other places? I've completed all my documents except PCC. Hope to get it before the deadline. Wish you good luck in the next draw!

Feb 1, 2016
Pittsburgh, United States
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
checkmimails@gmail.com said:
Friends-

Another query, I have been outside India for the past 6 years and got my PCC for India issued 1 year back(Feb 2016), however I visited India for 6 weeks(Sep-Oct 2016) after my PCC was issued.
Should I get a new PCC or is it okay to use the one that I already have.

Thanks
Friends - Any inputs?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Friends-

Another query, I have been outside India for the past 6 years and got my PCC for India issued 1 year back(Feb 2016), however I visited India for 6 weeks(Sep-Oct 2016) after my PCC was issued.

Thanks
PCC for a country which is not your current country of residence should be issued after your last visit to that country. This is applicable only for submission of eAPR, you do not have to get fresh PCC if you travel post submission of eAPR.

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
kamy said:
Local police station PCC will not work if you have stayed other cities as well in India
I have not stayed in any other city in India after i turned 18.

Thanks

MauritiusS

Feb 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
AOR Received.
Jan 2021
Friends-

Thanks
As per IRCC:

- Police certificates are 'typically' valid for one year from the date they are issued.

- For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before submission of the e-APR (Unless if you currently live in Canada, then a police certificate is not required for country of residence).

- For countries in which the applicant no longer lives, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the client lived in that country.

In your case, you would not have needed another PCC for your 6 weeks visit to India, but your PCC is more than 1 year old. I would suggest you try get another one.

PAVANVARMA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Hi I am filling Express Entry Profile. I have one query

Got work permit in Nov 2013

Got Job(Noc B) in Jan 2014 - Jan 2015

Now working on Job(Noc A) - From Feb 2015 to till date

I would like to apply in Noc A category.

My question is Do I need to select Primary Occupation as Noc A?

And Date xxxxx first became qualified to practice in this occupation

Which Date should I need to choose?

Got work permit in Nov 2013

Got Job(Noc B) in Jan 2014 - Jan 2015

Now working on Job(Noc A) - From Feb 2015 to till date

Primary occupation (4 digit NOC Code)
This means the job xxx has experience in and wants to base the immigration application on. This is how we will determine your eligibility for federal programs. You will need to know the job title and the NOC for the primary occupation and for any other jobs you add, as well as for any job offer.
Go to the Find your NOC page to learn more. Help

NOC A OR NOC B
Search
Date xxxxx first became qualified to practice in this occupation
If the "primary occupation" is:
a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

Please let me know... Thanks in advance..

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
hey guys do we need to mention yyyymmdd in express entry work history? I don't remember exact dates, just month.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
aoamber said:
hey guys do we need to mention yyyymmdd in express entry work history? I don't remember exact dates, just month.
The dates MUST be there on your appointment & relieving letter respectively. Why dont you check it there?

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hello Senior,

For upfront medical test, We need to show ITA copy (my name is there) but my spouse will also go thru the same so would the same ITA copy work for her? And only UMI number is required, right ?

Please reply.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
harish21jun said:
Hello Senior,

For upfront medical test, We need to show ITA copy (my name is there) but my spouse will also go thru the same so would the same ITA copy work for her? And only UMI number is required, right ?

Please reply.
UMI number? You won't have any UMI if you are doing an upfront medical exam. Yes, one copy of ITA will work AFAIK. After the test, you (and your spouse) will receive something called the e-medical information sheet. You have to upload this and submit it as a part of your e-APR.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
UMI number? You won't have any UMI if you are doing an upfront medical exam. Yes, one copy of ITA will work AFAIK. After the test, you (and your spouse) will receive something called the e-medical information sheet. You have to upload this and submit it as a part of your e-APR.
Thanks Raj, +1 for you.

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
DiNaV said:
The dates MUST be there on your appointment & relieving letter respectively. Why dont you check it there?
not everyone has that

Adiele

Mar 23, 2016
Hello, thanks for your post. Please does an applicant get additional points for having 2 masters degree in the express entry?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adiele said:
Hello, thanks for your post. Please does an applicant get additional points for having 2 masters degree in the express entry?
No

kasa111

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo New york
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 2010
Doc's Request.