Express Entry in a nutshell

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tveeter said:
Hi,

I have received invitation to apply. I am confused on questions related to Previous Immigration application.

I was refused application before for misrepresentation. There are two questions which relate to this. I am not sure if I should answer Yes to both of them and what is the difference. Also what details should I provide

1. Has xxxx xxxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? Yes/No

2. Has xxxx xxxxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

Please help.
Yes to both and explain your situation.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
DelPiero07 said:
Yes to both and explain your situation.
Dear DelPiero07,

Schedule-A form also has similar questions:

6 e).been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?

Should it be Yes or No ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harish21jun said:
Dear DelPiero07,

Schedule-A form also has similar questions:

6 e).been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?

Should it be Yes or No ?
I don't know your situation so I can't comment on this.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
DelPiero07 said:
I don't know your situation so I can't comment on this.
Sorry for not providing enough info.
My Canada work permit extension application refused in past and I left the country after 4 days.

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question.

I worked for a company from june2015-march2016 and started work with another company march 2016 till present, same job duties Administration.

for my express entry I put that I have one year Canadian express but its two differently companies. Is it going to affect me when I put in my application? I got my ITA already. Should I wait till March before I put in my PR application?

PS: I have other experience in retail but I guess those don't count.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harish21jun said:
Sorry for not providing enough info.
My Canada work permit extension application refused in past and I left the country after 4 days.
I would answer "no" unless you received a letter asking you to leave the country.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hello Guys,

lets suppose My home country is A and country of residence is B. I have lived in country B since 2014 but in between I went to home country A for a year and worked there. So in travel history how do i mention that?

For example
2014-10-01 to 2015-06-01 Country B
2015-06-01 to 2016-06-01 Country A
2016-06-01 onward Country B

Am I correct? Or as i read somewhere i dont need to mention travel between country of birth and residence?

I am confused so please someone can help.
With loads of regards

vkpathak

Feb 20, 2017
Dear All,

I am new to this process of immigration, still in planning phase.

Kindly guide me on how to get transcripts from Mumbai university while i am in US.

Does anyone have any experience on this? Please suggest.

cloverpink

Sep 21, 2016
Help! Regarding my travel dates. I am confused which dates should I put because I stayed in Canada from Sept 3 to Oct 10 but I arrived in the Philippines Oct 12. Should I follow the arrival stamp on my passport (Oct 12) or should I use the exact date (Oct 10) I left Canada?

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
DelPiero07 said:
I would answer "no" unless you received a letter asking you to leave the country.
Thank you, +1.
I just got refusal letter and not such "Leave the country" letter. Will be answering No.

paraskp

Dec 13, 2016
I am planning to get the PR for Canada through express entry, i have few queries to be soughted, please help me:

I am working with a construction material provider company and am a post graduate and wife is from IT background with Bachelors of Engineering degree, Whom should be the primary applicant in order to get good points and also do secondary applicant need to get transcripts assessed through WEC.

Please help me with this initial things so that it will be easy and clear for me to proceed as i am not hiring any consultant for this.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
paraskp said:
I am planning to get the PR for Canada through express entry, i have few queries to be soughted, please help me:

I am working with a construction material provider company and am a post graduate and wife is from IT background with Bachelors of Engineering degree, Whom should be the primary applicant in order to get good points and also do secondary applicant need to get transcripts assessed through WEC.

Please help me with this initial things so that it will be easy and clear for me to proceed as i am not hiring any consultant for this.
Hi,

Being a That depends on a lot of factors.
1. Your and your wife's education will be evaluated by a designated organisation like WES to check its equivalency of Canadian Degree. - Yes both of you have to get those accessed if you want to claim points.
2. Both of your IELTS scores are taken into account for calculating CRS points.
3. Your / wife's age has to be taken into consideration.

Calculate your scores by putting you as primary applicant then next time your wife as primary applicant in the below calculator.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
Hello Guys ,

I have submitted my eAPR and have lately cleared my Medicals ,post that my background check status turned to not required at this time ....How will i know if my file is transferred to NVDO , Will we receive a mail or will it be updated in our PR application status ?....and currently which moth's applicants are getting the PR's ...

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anil918918 said:
Hello Guys ,

I have submitted my eAPR and have lately cleared my Medicals ,post that my background check status turned to not required at this time ....How will i know if my file is transferred to NVDO , Will we receive a mail or will it be updated in our PR application status ?....and currently which moth's applicants are getting the PR's ...
By requesting GCMS notes or calling their helpdesk

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Just two questions from no where...

Who decides visa office? I am in South Africa but I 'm Indian. So will it be Johannesburg or Mumbai/New Delhi?

Where can I do my medicals? Country of residence or Country of origin or doesn't matter?