Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Ndya90 said:
My application got rejected as it was incomplete.
Should I make a new profile with my husband s email id or revoke the same profile once again?
"When an application is rejected as incomplete, the applicant must submit a new Express Entry profile through their online account to be considered for any future rounds of invitations."

This is mentioned in http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Chef Sumit said:
Hi Raj,

Please assist with one query? will a past h1b visa rejection affect our application for EE, also do we have to disclose it or not required?
You should disclose it. If you don't and they find out in their investigations, it is considered misrepresentation and there is a 5 year ban from applying for a visa again. Not worth the risk. Your previous visa refusals will not necessarily hamper your PR application.

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You should disclose it. If you don't and they find out in their investigations, it is considered misrepresentation and there is a 5 year ban from applying for a visa again. Not worth the risk. Your previous visa refusals will not necessarily hamper your PR application.
thanks!

Dec 23, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have a question on submitting the PR application.

I have mentioned a incorrect date of issue for my ECA report in my express entry profile. However, I have received the ECA after I received the ITA on Jan 25th. So, updating the date of issue of ECA in my PR application could cause any rejections since it is different from my Express entry profile? This change doesn't cause any change in my score though.

Please advice.

Thanks.

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
Hi Seniors/Raj,
Thank you for assistance in my previous queries. I have a question. In my express entry profile, there is a section that asks if I have a family member who is a PR/citizen of Canada. I did no to that to save myself from uploading documents from my aunt. She is a Canadian citizen and I was staying with her since I came to Canada and still has the same mailing address. I did 'no' as it is not awarding any points for that. I can get the documents but I just want to keep it simple. Is there going to any misinterpretation or chances of further queries?. I am so confused with this.

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TorontoPunjabi said:
Hi Seniors/Raj,
Thank you for assistance in my previous queries. I have a question. In my express entry profile, there is a section that asks if I have a family member who is a PR/citizen of Canada. I did no to that to save myself from uploading documents from my aunt. She is a Canadian citizen and I was staying with her since I came to Canada and still has the same mailing address. I did 'no' as it is not awarding any points for that. I can get the documents but I just want to keep it simple. Is there going to any misinterpretation or chances of further queries?. I am so confused with this.

Thanks
No.

You can write a LOE stating that you have a relative in Canada but that you are not claiming points (FSW) and thus, it does not affect your eligibility.

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
DelPiero07 said:
No.

You can write a LOE stating that you have a relative in Canada but that you are not claiming points (FSW) and thus, it does not affect your eligibility.
Thanks DelPiero. I am applying for CEC and I never had any documents from my aunt in previous applications (study permit and post grad work permit). I only mentioned it to customs at the airport 5 years ago when they asked me who will you be staying with. I don't live with my aunt anymore and so doesn't want to go through documents. Should I still mention this in LOE. There are no points for that in CEC I guess.

Again Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TorontoPunjabi said:
Thanks DelPiero. I am applying for CEC and I never had any documents from my aunt in previous applications (study permit and post grad work permit). I only mentioned it to customs at the airport 5 years ago when they asked me who will you be staying with. I don't live with my aunt anymore and so doesn't want to go through documents. Should I still mention this in LOE. There are no points for that in CEC I guess.

Again Thanks
Yes, then you can say that since you're a CEC applicant having a relative adds no value to your application and thus it does not affect your score/eligibility.

Dec 23, 2016
bhimisettysuresh said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question on submitting the PR application.

I have mentioned a incorrect date of issue for my ECA report in my express entry profile. However, I have received the ECA after I received the ITA on Jan 25th. So, updating the date of issue of ECA in my PR application could cause any rejections since it is different from my Express entry profile? This change doesn't cause any change in my score though.

Please advice.

Thanks.
Can anyone please help me with this query?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
bhimisettysuresh said:
Can anyone please help me with this query?
No, this minor date change will not impact your application. However, to be on the safe side, mention about this in LOE so that IRCC understands the reason for mismatch.

swat007

Jan 28, 2017
swat007 said:
Hi all

I have received my ITA in the latest draw.

While filling the application, i am asked to list down all the addresses where i have lived in the past 10 years. The problem is the stay demanded is in "DD-MM-YYYY" wherein all the fields are mandatory.
I don't remember the exact dates of my previous stays as I have lived at almost 5-6 places in this timeline. Also, I don't remember my room number (Hostel, when I was a student) either.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Hi Raj and other seniors
Please any input would be highly valuable to me.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
swat007 said:
Hi all

I have received my ITA in the latest draw.

While filling the application, i am asked to list down all the addresses where i have lived in the past 10 years. The problem is the stay demanded is in "DD-MM-YYYY" wherein all the fields are mandatory.
I don't remember the exact dates of my previous stays as I have lived at almost 5-6 places in this timeline. Also, I don't remember my room number (Hostel, when I was a student) either.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks
No issues. You can provide an approximate date.

Preetinderbedi

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Members,

I would like to understand what is the process we need to follow in case someone lost their passport. One of my friend got his e-APR in December 2016 in FSW outland ( Express entry). He lost his passport recently. Would like to understand what options he has now. How he should proceed. Please help. Does CIC stamps visas on the new passport or he has to submit the whole application again.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Preetinderbedi said:
Hi Members,

I would like to understand what is the process we need to follow in case someone lost their passport. One of my friend got his e-APR in December 2016 in FSW outland ( Express entry). He lost his passport recently. Would like to understand what options he has now. How he should proceed. Please help. Does CIC stamps visas on the new passport or he has to submit the whole application again.
He has to apply to the passport office for a new passport and they will issue a new one - find out from the passport office, if the passport number remains the same or different.
In such scenario, the applicant has to raise a CSE and update IRCC when he is issued with a new passport.

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hello,

I submitted my application for EE in January, and I am currently awaiting for their decision.

I've had to submit my French police certificate, because this is my country of origin

My concern is that it states that the police certificate must be issued AFTER you've lived there, HOWEVER I'm going back there in February for a week.

Can somebody confirm to me that this is not going to be a problem?

Thank you very much!