+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Ndya90

Nov 9, 2016
Hello.
We've got the invitation to apply but im pregnant right now. What can I do about the medical tests?

We had got the invitation a few months back as well and we did our medical back then. Our application was cancelled as it was incomplete . Can I use the same medical reports for this application now? It's valid for 12months

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
I submitted my ee couple of days back and got the AOR immediately

As employment record, I submitted the work reference letter,first 2 and recent 2 payslips & T4's for 2015 & 2016(as received from my employer)

did I also have to submit my NOA's(2015,2016) because I submitted my T4's? If yes, how do I do so?

I still haven't filled my taxes for 2016 so don't have an NOA for the 2016

EXPERTS KINDLY REPLY

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada_eh! said:
I submitted my ee couple of days back and got the AOR immediately

As employment record, I submitted the work reference letter,first 2 and recent 2 payslips & T4's for 2015 & 2016(as received from my employer)

did I also have to submit my NOA's(2015,2016) because I submitted my T4's? If yes, how do I do so?

I still haven't filled my taxes for 2016 so don't have an NOA for the 2016

EXPERTS KINDLY REPLY
No need for NOA. and with all of that you've mentioned above ,your application has more than enough proofs that you have worked there .

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
please can someone address my queries as its of utmost importance..

Hello Friends,

I wish to apply for the Express entry and would appreciate if someone could please address the below mentioned queries,

1.I would like to know if my work experience would be counted under 3 or more years in the comprehensive ranking system.

2. In my case, as I have worked in a company for a short span of 5 months, which comes under a different NOC code, I would like to know if this experience would be counted in the comprehensive ranking system? If not then should I mention this experience in my profile?

3. Would a gap of 6 months, cause any problem while showing the work experience for the last 10 years in CRS??

4. As I have majority of experience in NOC A,I would like to know if my experience would be counted for 3 years if its combined in 2 different NOC codes namely 4163, 0124 respectively.

Kindly refer to my below mentioned work exp.

My work Experience:
Organisation 1: Sales support Executive. Duration: 5 months: NOC :B(6221)
Organisation 2: Business Development Exe. Duration: 17 months: NOC: A(4163)
Gap of 6 months.(Searching for a job in digital Marketing)
organisation 3: Digital Marketing Executive. Duration: 19 months: NOC: A(0124)

Would greatly appreciate if someone could kindly address this issue.

regards,

Ravi Verma,

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Re: please can someone address my queries as its of utmost importance..

ravi4091 said:
Hello Friends,

I wish to apply for the Express entry and would appreciate if someone could please address the below mentioned queries,

1.I would like to know if my work experience would be counted under 3 or more years in the comprehensive ranking system.

2. In my case, as I have worked in a company for a short span of 5 months, which comes under a different NOC code, I would like to know if this experience would be counted in the comprehensive ranking system? If not then should I mention this experience in my profile?

3. Would a gap of 6 months, cause any problem while showing the work experience for the last 10 years in CRS??

4. As I have majority of experience in NOC A,I would like to know if my experience would be counted for 3 years if its combined in 2 different NOC codes namely 4163, 0124 respectively.

My work Experience:

regards,

Ravi Verma,
NOC code depends on matching of your job duties with atleast 60 to 70% job duties of a particular NOC code. Job designation does not matter for NOC code.
6 months gap does not matter.
You need to identify one single NOC code in which you want to work in Canada. This will become your primary NOC code for express entry profile.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ravi4091 said:
Hello Friends,

My work Experience:

regards,

Ravi Verma,
I would request you NOT to change the subject of the thread. Please post your questions but leave the subject/thread name alone.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hi Experts/Friends,

I have number of questions/doubts on EE profile/doc submission, please help me in following:

1. I have total 9.5 yrs of experience and even if I dont include my first employer there isn't any difference in CRS, so not including it. No issues, right?
2. Reference letter from my prev employer has details like full time, hours/week, designation & roles and responsibilities, I will include my relieving letter which has salary details as well , should be enough, right?
3. What should I need to get from my current employer ?? Latest revision letter or/and a letter similar to prev employer's reference letter including roles & resposibilities ? I have offer letter, pay slips, increment letters and Form 16 (T4).
4. I have different job titles in my current job, when I joined it was say X, when moved to Canada it was Y and now again back to my home country, it is Z. Should I include three different records in EE profile?
5. My employer may apply for L1 (for US) or/and ICT (Canada), should not be an issue, right? I mean these applications can go in parallel with PR application.
6. While filing educational details, what should be "Name of school/institution"? Name of the college or name of the university (ECA has university name) ?

Thank you in advance!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
harish21jun said:
Hi Experts/Friends,

I have number of questions/doubts on EE profile/doc submission, please help me in following:

1. I have total 9.5 yrs of experience and even if I dont include my first employer there isn't any difference in CRS, so not including it. No issues, right?

No issues. However, you should mention this in the personal history section though (post ITA). Even in EE profile, in the work history section, just mention the jobs for which you are claiming points for.

2. Reference letter from my prev employer has details like full time, hours/week, designation & roles and responsibilities, I will include my relieving letter which has salary details as well , should be enough, right?

Yes

3. What should I need to get from my current employer ?? Latest revision letter or/and a letter similar to prev employer's reference letter including roles & responsibilities ? I have offer letter, pay slips, increment letters and Form 16 (T4).

All jobs for which you are claiming points for MUST contain all the details requested by IRCC including roles and responsibilities.

Check this -->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

4. I have different job titles in my current job, when I joined it was say X, when moved to Canada it was Y and now again back to my home country, it is Z. Should I include three different records in EE profile?

If there was any difference in roles and responsibilities, then yes, you can make 3 entries. If your roles were the same, then you can make one with the latest entry and mention this in a LOE (post ITA).

5. My employer may apply for L1 (for US) or/and ICT (Canada), should not be an issue, right? I mean these applications can go in parallel with PR application.

No issues here AFAIK.

6. While filing educational details, what should be "Name of school/institution"? Name of the college or name of the university (ECA has university name) ?

I wrote the name of the university followed by the name of the college. (XX University, YY College)

Thank you in advance!

swat007

Jan 28, 2017
Hi all

I have received my ITA in the latest draw.

While filling the application, i am asked to list down all the addresses where i have lived in the past 10 years. The problem is the stay demanded is in "DD-MM-YYYY" wherein all the fields are mandatory.
I don't remember the exact dates of my previous stays as I have lived at almost 5-6 places in this timeline. Also, I don't remember my room number (Hostel, when I was a student) either.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks

adnanhsiddiqui

May 31, 2015
Hi,

I have a questions that "Can a person add his spouse in the online PR application, after receiving the ITA"? Can he add the spouse and submit the PR Application withing the 90 days deadline ? The candidate's CRS score is 1069, having PNP Nomination from Ontario.

Regards

Ndya90

Nov 9, 2016
Hello.
We've got the invitation to apply but im pregnant right now. What can I do about the medical tests?

We had got the invitation a few months back as well and we did our medical back then. Our application was cancelled as it was incomplete . Can I use the same medical reports for this application now? It's valid for 12months

Shrey_Can

Mar 14, 2016
Hello Friends,

I have a query regarding the marital status change that i’ll be coming across in couple of months time. I would be really grateful if anyone can help answer my question since I’m searching for an answer since long time.

I received my ITA in October 2016 (CRS score 475) and have uploaded all the necessary documents. Now i am waiting for my PPR. I’m getting married in May 2017 and would like to understand the impact my marital status change can have in below 2 cases

if i receive PPR before the marriage
2. if i receive PPR after the marriage

I read online that the immigration reassess your profile in case your marital status changes.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Thanks alot Raj, greatly appreciate it.

I am just thinking that getting reference letter from current employer might be an issue so can I remove my indian experience and only include Canadian experience of current employer? Gaps are allowed between work exp in EE profile ? Of course, I will be listing everything in LOE (Post ITA)

So my timeline will look like:

Nov 2007 - Jan 2011 : Employer 1 (Have reference letter but did not get hours/week in it, though they mentioned full time, will be mentioning in LOE, any issue ?)
Jan 2011 - Sep 2012 : Employer 2 (Have reference letter)
Jan 2013 - June 2015 : Employer 3 (Current employer : Canadian exp so T4 and NOA will do) : there is gap between this and above.

Currently also I am working but don't want to include it . Is this ok ? please assist.

My understanding:
Pre ITA: Include anything that we want to claim points for, this may contains gaps, may not include all details (work, education etc) and we should be able to support all mentioned details with documents/certificates.

Post ITA: Everything has to be mentioned but no documentations required for the details which were not included in pre-ITA phase (details for which points were not claimed)

Is this understanding correct?

Ndya90

Nov 9, 2016
My application got rejected as it was incomplete.
Should I make a new profile with my husband s email id or revoke the same profile once again?

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj,

Please assist with one query? will a past h1b visa rejection affect our application for EE, also do we have to disclose it or not required?