+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
Get a PCC from PSK - This will not mention ANY addresses whatsoever and IRCC considers this valid for the entire country.

Thanks Raj, will be applying soon from CGI Toronto.

kasa111

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo New york
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 2010
Doc's Request.
JUN 2011
AOR Received.
JAN 2011
File Transfer...
JULY 2012
Med's Request
AUG 2012
Med's Done....
OCT 2012
Interview........
WAIVE
Passport Req..
RPRF PAID MARCH 2013 --- IN PROCESS
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE
LANDED..........
IN PROCESS
I am trying to reassess my case for skilled worker. I will gain upto 485 points CRS system under Express Entry pool if i get job offer approval. what is the minimum score to get ITA under skilled worker. What are the option for job offer without HRDC approval. reassessment process how it work. please share information will help me to apply. thank you to all.

gff

Jan 17, 2017
g126 said:
Look for the RAY OF HOPE threads and the CRS 450 threads for this kind of speculation.

Fact is, if the number of ITAs remain high (around 3000) it's fair to assume that CRS score will continue to lower, but it's impossible to predict by how much or even if they will keep inviting high number of ITAs.
Thank you!!!

BlueJays2017

Jan 11, 2017
Thanks Raj and everyone out here, for the previous responses and information. Now I have below questions regarding uploading documents:

- apart from a experience letter from the employer, what letters should we upload for Employment Records ?
- I know we need to upload Pay-stubs, but how many in numbers ?
- And Should we upload any Tax forms as I am a CEC applicant?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
After how many days one needs to take Medical test post ITA? And how after how many days from meds, does one get an update on the Medical status?

Fizar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA 22-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
BlueJays2017 said:
Thanks Raj and everyone out here, for the previous responses and information. Now I have below questions regarding uploading documents:

- apart from a experience letter from the employer, what letters should we upload for Employment Records ?

1. I uploaded T4 and employment letters

- I know we need to upload Pay-stubs, but how many in numbers ?

2. In my opinion as much as you can maybe a year - but confirm with the seniors here

- And Should we upload any Tax forms as I am a CEC applicant?

3. I uploaded my T4s and Notice of Assessments where applicable.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DEEPCUR said:
After how many days one needs to take Medical test post ITA? And how after how many days from meds, does one get an update on the Medical status?
Unless you are in Canada and plan to stay there until your application is processed to completion, I would strongly recommend that you take your medical test as late as possible (very close to the application submission date). This is because the expiry of your COPR/Visa is determined by the expiry of the medical test (12 months from the date of the test).

The medicals is set to Passed and the time taken for that to happen differs. For some people, it happened on the same day they submitted their application and some applicants are waiting for 2 months post AOR (CEC applicants especially) to see a status update on their medicals.

daana81

Jan 15, 2017
Hi Raj,

Can you please let me know is there an way/option to understand the window when different provinces accept the nomination ? This is to understand my time frame if I am relying on PNP score for express entry.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
daana81 said:
Hi Raj,

Can you please let me know is there an way/option to understand the window when different provinces accept the nomination ? This is to understand my time frame if I am relying on PNP score for express entry.
You have to keep checking the website of the province and keep yourself updated.

Check the link below to learn more about PNPs -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello Raj,

Please help me understand the differences with respect to below. I am here in Canada for more than 2 years on ICT. I need to upload below documents as per ITA checklist, requirement for me looks confusing. Please clarify the differences so that I can ensure right docs are uploaded.

Offer of Employment
Employment Records
Employment Records
Letter of Employment

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thinkshady said:
Hello Raj,

Please help me understand the differences with respect to below. I am here in Canada for more than 2 years on ICT. I need to upload below documents as per ITA checklist, requirement for me looks confusing. Please clarify the differences so that I can ensure right docs are uploaded.

Offer of Employment --> Offer letter that your employer issued to you at the time of joining
Employment Records --> This, I suppose, are your payslips/T4s/other documents to prove your employment AFAIK.
Employment Records
Letter of Employment --> Reference letter that mentions your roles and responsibilities, number of hours worked/week, your salary and other details.
I have no Canadian experience so mentioned above are from my observation on the forum.

Can someone please confirm this?

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
I have no Canadian experience so mentioned above are from my observation on the forum.

Thank you Raj for your inputs

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
hello friends,

in dec -2017 i had received a mail from MIDI that our applications will be processed in spring-2017, but in jan 2017 it self i got document check list , is there any people with same situation?

Aspiring CA

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:

Raj,

For FSW, do i still need an ECA for my partner (dependent)?

Rav@1

Sep 11, 2016
Passport Req..
07-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-09-2017
I have received my revised IELTS result, my new score should push my CRS to 470 from the existing score of 417 but the score isn't changing. How long does it usually take for the changes to be be updated?