+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

djangeL

Apr 6, 2016
Hi,

I submitted an Express Entry profile under FSWC and has already been asked to pay the RPRF yesterday. Now, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the requirement for Open Work Permit application because my current work permit is due to expire this March. Thank you.

Fizar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA 22-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hey

Can anyone help me with a link forum for BOWP. After one gets a positive response after payment is made isnt the next process applying for the bowp? I currently im on a visitor visa. Please advise.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Fizar said:
Hey

Can anyone help me with a link forum for BOWP. After one gets a positive response after payment is made isnt the next process applying for the bowp? I currently im on a visitor visa. Please advise.
You can refer these -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bowp-how-many-of-you-have-applied-and-received-it-successfully-t139027.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bridging-open-work-permit-bowp-under-express-entry-connect-here-t272029.0.html

You should have submitted your PR application and the R10 check should have passed. When did you submit your e-APR?

Rex4Canada

Jan 9, 2017
Thank you so much for the prompt response rajkamalmohanram!

1) In case OINP opens, what's the processing time they take?

2) My IELTS score is CLB9+ (L8R8.5W7.5S7) and my spouse's score CLB8. Are there any other means of improving score?

3) Regarding SINP, I'm a little confused about the job opportunities there. Spouse' NOC is in OID list in SINP but my current NOC doesn't show in SK, so does that mean that I may face problems in securing a job there with my skills post landing?

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rex4Canada said:
Thank you so much for the prompt response rajkamalmohanram!

1) In case OINP opens, what's the processing time they take?

Depends. Post October 2015, their processing times have been abysmal. I personally waited for more than 11 months for nomination. Some people got it earlier.

2) My IELTS score is CLB9+ (L8R8.5W7.5S7) and my spouse's score CLB8. Are there any other means of improving score?

I suppose this is as far as you can go with IELTS. Any further improvement in score might not make much difference to the CRS.

3) Regarding SINP, I'm a little confused about the job opportunities there. Spouse' NOC is in OID list in SINP but my current NOC doesn't show in SK, so does that mean that I may face problems in securing a job there with my skills post landing?

No. Their list shows what NOCs they think are in demand. Landing and finding a job in Canada is equally tough for everyone (irrespective of whether their NOC is in the list or not).

Thanks.

JAMAICAN SEAN

Dec 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
upfront medical
Hi guys,

I am unsure of what NOC I should use for the following job description:

Role- Reporting Analyst

-Provide high quality and timely management reporting on actual and forecasted financial performance.
-Support the Reporting Manager and the Finance team in accordance with group policies on corporate governance.
-Drive informed decision-making and support commercial initiatives through sound financial reporting and analysis.
-Provide high quality and timely management reporting on monthly performance in conformity with current organizational designs and policies.
-Drive informed decision making through application of established tools and techniques, for improved evaluation and issue resolution.
-Prepare P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow reports monthly (for management purposes).
-Provide analyses that identify the key drivers of net Sales value performance.
-Manage the mid-month P&L reporting process.
-Manage the monthly flash reporting process.
-Manage reporting on key performance indicators for the monthly Executive and all other financial data.
-Play a key role in the strategic planning.
-Prepare monthly Other Income reports.
-Calculate and report on excise duty tax liability based on monthly sales

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi Raj, Friends

My CRS score is 451 and am expecting ITA soon.. my ielts will expire in july 10th.

Do I have to give IELTS again If visa processing continues after july 10th since it will be expired .

pls suggest

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
motocheck said:
Hi Raj, Friends

My CRS score is 451 and am expecting ITA soon.. my ielts will expire in july 10th.

Do I have to give IELTS again If visa processing continues after july 10th since it will be expired .

pls suggest
As long as you submit your e-APR before that date your test results will be valid.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello All,

can you please confirm,while creating a express entry profile in work history section under intention to work in Canada module, there is a question as

do you have job offer letter

does it mean LMAI related?. i have full time permanent job letter from my employer but its not LMIA related.
so should i answer that question YES or NO.

I Hered from most ofmy friends as i need put as NO, but unfortunately i put as YES when i created my profile. but now i am planning to update my profile by saying NO. if i update this to NO, will this cause my profile become ineligible? plz kindly suggest on this.

Thank you.

aiz19

Star Member
May 22, 2013
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
Hi there... I'm applying for an Immigrant visa under EE FSW program.. my case is a bit different...I've been married to my Canadian citizen husband for 5 years.. but since he didn't file for a family sponsorship for us.. I decided to take a step and file for an Immigrant visa on my own.. we have a daughter and I' planning to take her with me.. Should there be any conflict in my situation?

aiz19

Star Member
May 22, 2013
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
Hi there... I'm applying for an Immigrant visa under EE FSW program.. my case is a bit different...I've been married to my Canadian citizen husband for 5 years.. but since he didn't file for a family sponsorship for us.. I decided to take a step and file for an Immigrant visa on my own.. we have a daughter and I' planning to take her with me.. Should there be any conflict in my situation?

aiz19

Star Member
May 22, 2013
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-10-2017

LEOVINCI

Nov 30, 2016
Hello gurus. I need help to increase my CRS score and increase my chances of getting ITA. I have a Bachelor's degree evaluated favourably by IQAS. I also have a diploma in brewing certificate from IBD(Institute of Brewing and distilling) but IQAS declined to evaluate it stating that it's a professional certificate. Can I still claim points for two or more degree or must the diploma be evaluated first.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aiz19 said:
Please post your question ONLY once.