+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Kumard21 said:
Hi Friends,

I want to know information about how to apply for Indian Police Clearance Certificate in Toronto.

Present I am living in Canada in Toronto from 2014 till now, I have been visited India from Nov 2016 last week to Dec 2016 Last week. Now I want apply for the India PCC for Immigration purpose, what is the procedure to apply, where we have to apply? Is it at Indian Embassy, how many days it will take?
You can visit BLS Centre which takes care of PCC for CGI Toronto.

Application for Police Clearance Certificate is to be submitted at BLS International's centres in person or post

Read the requirements in the below link

http://www.blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php

Rex4Canada

Jan 9, 2017
Hey Friends!

I'm new to this forum and excited to see so much of interactions and helpful discussions.

My CRS is 426 and have created my profile in the EE pool (FSW) since Nov'2016.
1) With the recent ITAs at a CRS as low as 459, is there any chance that I get an EE ITA?
2) How good this score is for getting an ITA in OINP stream?
3) OINP last opened sometime in 2015, any idea when will OINP reopen?
4) Should I wait for EE CRS to come down / OINP to reopen or should I try for some other PNP options?
5) My CRS score is good enough to get ITA under SINP. In that case, my spouse would be the primary applicant as her NOC is in demand there. But my NOC doesn't reflect in Saskatchewan, in that case, should we go ahead for SINP?

Please guide through above queries.

vmitta

Jan 26, 2016
One More question.

Does a person get 50 points if person is working on work permit (Intra Company transfee) in canada for more than 1 year but do not have job offer.

It comes under GATS agreement.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

To remove the hassle of getting foreign work experience I took out that from my EE profile since I still have enough points for an invite. There is no risk of misrepresentation if I am not claiming points for that exp right? I can put it in personal history section. Do I need an LOE to explain? There seems to be conflicting feedback on this with some saying it could be grounds for misrepresentation. Makes no sense since I am not claiming points for it anyway

Secondly, I am CEC so I do not need proof of funds. So the letter of explanation that CIC states I should upload, I should upload in the same section where I would upload proof of funds right? Not as a letter of explanation at the bottom of the checklist?

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
11th Jan 2017

Number of invitations issued
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
3334 459

Think it would go beyond 450 in next draw ?

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Not in the next draw, but in subsequent draws, yes!

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hello everyone. I have a question regarding PCC. I am staying in India and have stayed in two different cities both in PUNJAB state. Do I need to get PCC for both cities.

And can I get my PCC done from PSK (Passport Seva Kendra) or I have to get it done through SSP office located in our city ? Is there any difference between pCC issued by PSK and other by SSP or police station ?

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Guys sorry for being off topic. This is kinda urgent.

I was going through my EE profile today and I noticed, there is a question that have your ever applied to IRCC before? I have answer NO, when infact I did apply for student visa back in 2006, but got rejected.

If I slect yes, it asks me UCI number which I don't have.

Please help me how should I go about it.
Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Escobar Gaviria said:
Guys sorry for being off topic. This is kinda urgent.

I was going through my EE profile today and I noticed, there is a question that have your ever applied to IRCC before? I have answer NO, when infact I did apply for student visa back in 2006, but got rejected.

If I slect yes, it asks me UCI number which I don't have.

Please help me how should I go about it.
Thanks
UCI might be present in the refusal letter that you received. If you don't know the UCI, then you can mention 0000-0000 and once you get ITA, you can explain this using a LOE in the e-APR.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sohal89 said:
Hello everyone. I have a question regarding PCC. I am staying in India and have stayed in two different cities both in PUNJAB state. Do I need to get PCC for both cities.

And can I get my PCC done from PSK (Passport Seva Kendra) or I have to get it done through SSP office located in our city ? Is there any difference between pCC issued by PSK and other by SSP or police station ?
Answered already.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5702762#msg5702762

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lifein360 said:
Hi Guys,

To remove the hassle of getting foreign work experience I took out that from my EE profile since I still have enough points for an invite. There is no risk of misrepresentation if I am not claiming points for that exp right? I can put it in personal history section. Do I need an LOE to explain? There seems to be conflicting feedback on this with some saying it could be grounds for misrepresentation. Makes no sense since I am not claiming points for it anyway

Correct. You can remove work experience/education from the work/education history sections respectively if you do NOT get any CRS points AND if it doesn't affect your eligibility (if it doesn't bring your points less than 67 on the FSW points grid). This is NOT misrepresentation. Please note that you still have to mention this in the personal history section.

Secondly, I am CEC so I do not need proof of funds. So the letter of explanation that CIC states I should upload, I should upload in the same section where I would upload proof of funds right? Not as a letter of explanation at the bottom of the checklist?

Please upload the LOE pertaining to funds in the appropriate placeholder. Just say that you are not submitting POF because you were invited to apply under CEC.

magicdonson

Jan 12, 2017
Thanks for the great information on the forum everyone, it is incredibly useful.
I have a bit of a head-scratcher though and wondered if anyone could provide a few answers?

I just received an ITA under FSW after getting PNP for myself, with my wife and children added to the application.
My wife and I are currently trying for another child, but we are unsure how this is going to affect the application going forward.
Whilst we would write a notification on the application to the VO, what would happen if we received the visas but had the child before we made the move?
I am aware that the new baby would be required to have a medical, passport checks etc, but would our visa become completely invalid (i.e. do we have to go through the whole process again but adding in the baby)? Or, would we simply do the same checks with the documents and have the baby added to our visa that has been issued? (Also, would this make the PNP offer invalid and hence make the whole application valid from that point of view?)
We have been waiting over two years to get to this stage, so we are keen not to do anything that would invalidate our application going forward. Therefore, we would welcome any advice.
Many Thanks and congratulations to everyone who has received their visas to date :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rex4Canada said:
Hey Friends!

I'm new to this forum and excited to see so much of interactions and helpful discussions.

My CRS is 426 and have created my profile in the EE pool (FSW) since Nov'2016.
1) With the recent ITAs at a CRS as low as 459, is there any chance that I get an EE ITA?

As pessimistic as it sounds, I'd say it is unlikely with your current score. You can work on improving your CRS.

2) How good this score is for getting an ITA in OINP stream?

There is no ITA in OINP stream; Not in the context you are speaking in anyway. Securing a provincial nomination from one of the provinces in Canada can help you secure 600 points. Learn more about Provincial Nominee programs here -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

3) OINP last opened sometime in 2015, any idea when will OINP reopen?

They have exhausted their 2016 quota. They might open in a couple of months - no promises though. Learn about the application process here -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

Please note that the requirements and the procedure was written at the time I submitted my application. After they re-open, the rules of the game might be different. You can keep checking their updates page so that you'd know when they reopen.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

4) Should I wait for EE CRS to come down / OINP to reopen or should I try for some other PNP options?

If you can get a CLB-9 in IELTS (8777 LRWS) <<if you don't already have it>>, this would boost your score significantly. You can also try applying for provincial nominee programs. Check the link I have provided in my second response.

5) My CRS score is good enough to get ITA under SINP. In that case, my spouse would be the primary applicant as her NOC is in demand there. But my NOC doesn't reflect in Saskatchewan, in that case, should we go ahead for SINP?

Yes, you can try. If your spouse is going to be the PA, then she should meet all the eligibility factors for Express Entry, Federal Skilled Worker program and the requirements of SINP as well. Check the link in my second response to learn about various PNPs available.

Please guide through above queries.

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
UCI might be present in the refusal letter that you received. If you don't know the UCI, then you can mention 0000-0000 and once you get ITA, you can explain this using a LOE in the e-APR.
Thank you.

Is it a red flag in my case, if I was rejected in 2006 for study visa?
Would that rejection have any impact in my EE FSW profile?