+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PeachesAndMaples said:
Dear all,

Last year, we planned our wedding on June 2017. Luckily i received my ITA last January 4. Planning to submit all requirements next month.

What is the effect? What do I need to do?
Once you get married, you can raise a CSE and inform IRCC. Your points will not be recalculated since would have already submitted your e-APR. You should get medicals and PCC for your spouse and submit a marriage certificate as proof of relationship. You should also show additional funds to support 2 people on the application.

Good luck!

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
i am going to take gift deed from my brother and father-in-law. is it ok?? or i should transfer it in my brother's account and then take a gift did from him??? please suggest.

sg02

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hello guys, Can I change my NOC from 2173 to 2174 after receiving ITA?
is it better to create new profile with 2174 or change NOC to 2174 in e-APR?
Any help is much appreciated!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dralfa said:
i am going to take gift deed from my brother and father-in-law. is it ok?? or i should transfer it in my brother's account and then take a gift did from him??? please suggest.
I would recommend that you pool the money in one account before it is credited to your account. Yes, please submit the documents that I mentioned in an earlier post.

Sidlims

Dec 8, 2016
Good day,
I want to ask if they are genuine Immigration lawyers based in Canada who can help with the immigration application processes and if it is permissible for them to do so on behave of an applicant.

If there are, kindly help me with their contact as my friend would want to use their services since he won't be able to follow the process by himself

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sidlims said:
Good day,
I want to ask if they are genuine Immigration lawyers based in Canada who can help with the immigration application processes and if it is permissible for them to do so on behave of an applicant.

If there are, kindly help me with their contact as my friend would want to use their services since he won't be able to follow the process by himself
Well, just Google it. Depending on the popularity and experience and other factors, the fees you pay would differ. I would suggest that your friend checks if the consultant is a member of good standing of ICCRC before signing an agreement. You can check that here by keying in their details.

In fact, the firm behind this very forum is apparently a popular law firm in Canada. Read about Attorney David Cohen here.

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
rajkamalmohanram said:
Once you get married, you can raise a CSE and inform IRCC. Your points will not be recalculated since would have already submitted your e-APR. You should get medicals and PCC for your spouse and submit a marriage certificate as proof of relationship. You should also show additional funds to support 2 people on the application.

Good luck!
What's CSE?

Aspiring CA

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Case Specific Enquiry.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Hi Rajkamalmohanram,

Kindly check your inbox, i sent you a message. Thanks

minubasil

Jan 8, 2017
Hi Raj,
I’m in process of express entry application and i have following doubts.
1. Recently i cleared IELTS and i got overall 6.5 with individual 6.5 too. If i start application with this band and later if i give another IELTS try and get 7 band can i update the highest IELTS band in my application?
2. I’m a post graduate in MSc Physics. So what are the documents (BSc & MSc) required to send to WES Canada for Evaluation? (I mean Mark Sheet and Copy of Degree Certificate only).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
minubasil said:
Hi Raj,
I’m in process of express entry application and i have following doubts.
1. Recently i cleared IELTS and i got overall 6.5 with individual 6.5 too. If i start application with this band and later if i give another IELTS try and get 7 band can i update the highest IELTS band in my application?

Yes

2. I’m a post graduate in MSc Physics. So what are the documents (BSc & MSc) required to send to WES Canada for Evaluation? (I mean Mark Sheet and Copy of Degree Certificate only).

Partly depends on your country. You can check this for a general idea. Please note that that post was written long back and hence you will have to carefully look for any updated requirements in WES website.

Zgoodwin

Jan 8, 2017
Hi...
My husband applied to express entry program today and we scored 425 points.. we are hoping to push it up to 440-445 with my ielts score.. what do you all think our chances are?
And secondly can we apply to any pnp after express entry?
I am a pharmacist and I have also cleared the first level of lice ncing exam in canada
Do you all think if I apply as a primary applicant to express entry or pnp we have abetter chance?
My husband has doctorate degree though which has been verified by WES..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Zgoodwin said:
Hi...
My husband applied to express entry program today and we scored 425 points.. we are hoping to push it up to 440-445 with my ielts score.. what do you all think our chances are?

Per the current trend, chances of getting an ITA with a score less than 465 is slim. You can try to improve your CRS.

And secondly can we apply to any pnp after express entry?

Yes. There are EE driven PNPs. Refer this

I am a pharmacist and I have also cleared the first level of licensing exam in Canada

Good going. Congrats.

Do you all think if I apply as a primary applicant to express entry or pnp we have abetter chance?

Both of you can input your details in the CRS calculator and whoever gets more points should be the Primary Applicant (PA).

My husband has doctorate degree though which has been verified by WES..

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hi,

Please suggest me that when creating EE profile, do we need to mention 10th and 12th grades in the education history. they ask to enter secondary and post-secondary period of study for eligibility for Express entry

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
arunkumarsachin said:
Hi,

Please suggest me that when creating EE profile, do we need to mention 10th and 12th grades in the education history. they ask to enter secondary and post-secondary period of study for eligibility for Express entry
Not required.