+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My previous EE profile is expired and Now I am not able to make EXpress Entry account. BEcause after submitting the EE application it is not lodging properly.

status remain- Processing submission
No EE number & job bank jod is issued
Guide me why this is happening

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello,
I am new here and want to know about EE process as I am planning to apply for EE.
I have a MSc Degree in Mobile and Wireless Networks from England.
I have almost Three years’ experience as a System Engineer.
My age is 28.
IELTS 8 (overall) S8 W7.5 L8 R7.5. I have an Aunt my mother’s sister & cousin’s living in Canada.
Have enough funds to show. I have calculated it says 476.Is it correct? Is it good enough? I have already send my documents to WES and waiting for evaluation.
Please suggest me what possibilities are there and how to progress from now on. Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards
Life

baldev.asnanie

Dec 8, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
21-04-2018
Med's Done....
30-04-2018
Passport Req..
16-05-2018
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, this might be possible but I wouldn't recommend risking it. Here, on the forum, we have seen applicants waiting for a FBI PCC doing this and they have been successful. However, I do not know anyone waiting for an Indian PCC who has done this so I wouldn't generally recommend this. If you do not have a nomination, then you might have to work things out quickly.

However, if you still do not have your documents on the 89th day, then you might want to give this a shot.

Good luck!
Thanks for your prompt reply Mr. Rajkamal. I'm trying my level best to arrange the Indian PCC. Have spoken to a few agents back home to check if they can help obtain the PCCs from Individual police stations of districts where I have stayed since 18 years of age - Delhi, Indirapuram and Pune.

Meanwhile, I'm pushing my current employer to arrange the residence visa asap so I can apply for a PCC from the consulate in Dubai as well for backup. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Regards,
Baldev

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Hi Guys,

Need your help here. I have OINP certificate of PNP CEC (600 additional points) and my total score is 1067. I received an ITA but later realized that my foreign experience that I submitted was July 2011 to July 2012 but originally it is sept. 2011 to July 2012. If I Update it now is this going to affect my application ..?

appreciate your suggestions

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I have booked my medical test. They are asking for UCI number. Where can I find this?

FYI, I have OINP nomination, received ITA & also a visitor Canadian visa. Can't remember seeing a UCI number.

Can someone shed some light on this matter?

guri1982

Dec 26, 2016
Dear Rajkamal,

Your post is very useful, I have one question regarding my EE which is in process. I had apply for Canadian study visa in 2005 and got refusal. Do this refusal effect my EE application in anyway. and I have to declare this in EE application (where they are asking about any previous application details).

Awaiting your earliest reply.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
TLOU said:
I have booked my medical test. They are asking for UCI number. Where can I find this?

FYI, I have OINP nomination, received ITA & also a visitor Canadian visa. Can't remember seeing a UCI number.

Can someone shed some light on this matter?
you should see that on your work permit. don't remember exactly where but It should client id / unique client id

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
tpurohit said:
you should see that on your work permit. don't remember exactly where but It should client id / unique client id
I don't have work permit there. I did eventually find the UCI number in my tourist visa though. All good I think!

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Lifehack said:
Hello,
I am new here and want to know about EE process as I am planning to apply for EE.
I have a MSc Degree in Mobile and Wireless Networks from England.
I have almost Three years’ experience as a System Engineer.
My age is 28.
IELTS 8 (overall) S8 W7.5 L8 R7.5. I have an Aunt my mother’s sister & cousin’s living in Canada.
Have enough funds to show. I have calculated it says 476.Is it correct? Is it good enough? I have already send my documents to WES and waiting for evaluation.
Please suggest me what possibilities are there and how to progress from now on. Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards
Life
how do you calculate points??

msalahkar

Feb 23, 2016
Hi all,,

I submitted my profile on 24th Dec and it is still in process? Does it take that long? What should I do? please advice

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Hi,

I am having a serious issue with booking my medical test and they are asking for UCI. Now I had a UCI when I applied for a Tourist Visa, but they said I can't use this one after they checked on their system.

What should I do? They insist that they received an email from cic telling them that UCI is required for doing the medical test and upfront exams is not done anymore. Any help?

There is this link about 2 ways to have a medical test:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp

In my upload page for the medical part, it says I can just upload a proof that I booked a medical test. Does that mean I can just upload that and later on I will get a medical instructions with my UCI number? Seems like upfront medical is a no go since 15 November or so according to the clinic.

baldev.asnanie

Dec 8, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
21-04-2018
Med's Done....
30-04-2018
Passport Req..
16-05-2018
Dear Seniors,

I have few doubts regarding the medical exam. I have been a moderate smoker for almost 9-10 years. I noticed that there is a Chest X-ray component in the medical exam, would it be an issue for CIC if the smoking damage comes up in my reports? Also, have been seeing these posts about Medical examiners asking about a UCI number to conduct the tests, is it compulsory? Can't I just tell my EE profile number and be done with it?

Regards,
Baldev

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After receiving ITA, can we change the job NOC code of previous & current employement ?

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello

I have used Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool - Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)tool, I saw it online.

Sorry I can't post the link.Is there any other tool that should be used to calculate?

Please let me know.

Regards
Life

wahmad4 said:
how do you calculate points??

Aspiring CA

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baldev.asnanie said:
Gdmorning DelPiero07,

Got my Xmas gift in advance yesterday, received the ITA early in the morning :) I do have one big concern regarding the police clearance certificates, the thing is that I'm in Dubai nowadays and have switched my jobs recently. There is a process in which I need to get the work permit transferred on my new employer's account which would take easily 1.5 - 2 months. For my police clearance certificates, I can get one easily from Dubai police based on my passport copies and fingerprint records with them from the previous work permit. The main hurdle is with the Indian PCC where the consulate requires me to have the valid work permit documents in order to process further. As notorious as it is, getting Indian PCC is no piece of cake as sometimes the delay in their so-called "PROCESS" extends to about 2-3 months.

I need to submit all my documents by 23rd Mar 2017 to CIC, if I'm unable to get just the Indian PCC by then can I present a LOE with proof of efforts to obtain one? Would it suffice to avoid rejection?

Hi baldev.asnanie,

I have seen your comments in this thread, I am in Dubai also and still weighing my options. Could you please guide me with the process and your timeline? Thanks!